• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11193 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 219 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:55 GMT
#221
On February 14 2015 14:47 Breshke wrote:
Robik tends to troll a bit early on, but not enough exp with him to scumread yet. Was scum in the only game I played with him.


I don't understand the robik bit. Are you saying you think he trolls as either alignment? The wording also confuses me like you plan to scum read him you just dont have a reason yet. Can you clarify.[/QUOTE]

My experience with Robik was limited to a short Linux game and Hammertime mafia.

In Hammertime, he rolled scum. He trolled a bit for D1, though eventually he did push the same person who was my top scumread. I had townread him once he started getting his act together and taking the game more seriously.

However, in the post-game (he afked due to real life reasons and we got endgamed) I had learnt from geript that the easiest way to scumread Robik was based on his postcount. So that's why I think I need to wait.

I'm using my prior experience to dictate how I should read him, basically.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 05:56 GMT
#222
Members of the scumteam!

[image loading]

Beware we, the CHUPAZI. We have great wisdom and will find you all and
[image loading]

Now, to my fellow CHUPAZI; a task!
[image loading]

Identify each of us within the images! Should be fun 4 most of the game.

[image loading]
[image loading]

Us all being present far from guaranteed; not enough Disney CHUPAZI
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:56 GMT
#223
Damn quote boxes.....fixing...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:57 GMT
#224
Breshke, fixed the prior post.

On February 14 2015 14:47 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 14:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik tends to troll a bit early on, but not enough exp with him to scumread yet. Was scum in the only game I played with him.


I don't understand the robik bit. Are you saying you think he trolls as either alignment? The wording also confuses me like you plan to scum read him you just dont have a reason yet. Can you clarify.


My experience with Robik was limited to a short Linux game and Hammertime mafia.

In Hammertime, he rolled scum. He trolled a bit for D1, though eventually he did push the same person who was my top scumread. I had townread him once he started getting his act together and taking the game more seriously.

However, in the post-game (he afked due to real life reasons and we got endgamed) I had learnt from geript that the easiest way to scumread Robik was based on his postcount. So that's why I think I need to wait.

I'm using my prior experience to dictate how I should read him, basically.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:57 GMT
#225
Breshke, what do you make of all the activity so far. Do you have any preliminary reads from this first hour of gameplay?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 05:59 GMT
#226
Also FYI, I'll be on for roughly the next hour before I head out for a very long training run.
28km to be exact, but I have a marathon in April, it's needs to be done before the V-Day fun
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:00 GMT
#227
On February 14 2015 14:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Breshke, what do you make of all the activity so far. Do you have any preliminary reads from this first hour of gameplay?

Trigger, plz get ahold of urself

What we doin? Who is who? Eh?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:01 GMT
#228
On February 14 2015 14:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Also FYI, I'll be on for roughly the next hour before I head out for a very long training run.
28km to be exact, but I have a marathon in April, it's needs to be done before the V-Day fun

Moar skyyl

No wonder you were posted guard over Robik hood
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:01 GMT
#229
Ah

Lol

Robin hood
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 14 2015 06:02 GMT
#230
On February 14 2015 15:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 14:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Also FYI, I'll be on for roughly the next hour before I head out for a very long training run.
28km to be exact, but I have a marathon in April, it's needs to be done before the V-Day fun

Moar skyyl

No wonder you were posted guard over Robik hood


[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 14 2015 06:03 GMT
#231
Yes. I take from the evil and give to the innocent ritoky!

Also, I love archer so fucking much
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 06:05 GMT
#232
On February 14 2015 15:03 IAmRobik wrote:
Yes. I take from the evil and give to the innocent ritoky!

Also, I love archer so fucking much


Evil? Are you scumreading anyone and if so whom? Robik? Myself? Can't really tell from how you are phrasing your posts.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:05 GMT
#233
Hijole

But srs folks mah CHUPAZI

Whom u see in urself or others hey?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:06 GMT
#234
On February 14 2015 15:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 15:03 IAmRobik wrote:
Yes. I take from the evil and give to the innocent ritoky!

Also, I love archer so fucking much


Evil? Are you scumreading anyone and if so whom? Robik? Myself? Can't really tell from how you are phrasing your posts.

Hijole trigger plz

Gimme someone whom is which CHUPAZI?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 14 2015 06:06 GMT
#235
Okay the robik stuff makes ense

On February 14 2015 14:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Breshke, what do you make of all the activity so far. Do you have any preliminary reads from this first hour of gameplay?


You town pending a cc

I also have a town lean on ritoky for no good reason other than vibes, he seems relaxed

I've given up trying to read LS early so good luck with that haha

On February 14 2015 14:52 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 14:37 LightningStrike wrote:
I didn't form reads on him for meta reasons but for stuff he did in that game like in Linux he hard claimed named VT and just did nothing in that game other than getting mad at us.


Hmmm....

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 06:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya that is bad play by Robik hard claiming a named VT without any pressure at all. It going to allow Scum to PoE on who is the 2nd blue.


Above quote isn't a read per se, but it leads to one.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 13:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Robik is uncc'd blue so he's town but I hate his claim though since it's easier for Mafia to PoE the 2nd blue.


Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 22:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I was townreading him before. No because sicklucker always have a weird Day 1 and makes the game awkward almost all of Day 1 either through a trap or trying to coach people...... I also don't like Robik's claim but there is no counterclaim to him so he is a uncc'd blue.


Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 06:53 LightningStrike wrote:
Robik is more likely scum than Damdred and HF so we lynch Robik next Day Phase.


I don't understand this but i feel i should
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 14 2015 06:07 GMT
#236
On February 14 2015 15:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 15:03 IAmRobik wrote:
Yes. I take from the evil and give to the innocent ritoky!

Also, I love archer so fucking much


Evil? Are you scumreading anyone and if so whom? Robik? Myself? Can't really tell from how you are phrasing your posts.

He called me RobikHood.......
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 14 2015 06:07 GMT
#237
On February 14 2015 15:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Hijole trigger plz

Gimme someone whom is which CHUPAZI?


It must be the time of day for which my brain is mush, but to put it bluntly, I don't understand what you mean there.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:09 GMT
#238
Cmon, fooooolks!!!

If u r pleece identify with someone else duh. But plz folks is it no fun?


Come now the way of CHUPAZI calls
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 14 2015 06:09 GMT
#239
I'll also be off soon got a mates birthday wont be back until tomorrow morning so like 16 hours
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 14 2015 06:10 GMT
#240
On February 14 2015 15:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 15:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Hijole trigger plz

Gimme someone whom is which CHUPAZI?


It must be the time of day for which my brain is mush, but to put it bluntly, I don't understand what you mean there.

Nay, the way of slam is simply thus.

See the post with many Disney vulture?

You are clearly trigger

Whom relates to who? One should be EZ
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 833
Larva 515
ggaemo 443
Stork 293
Leta 182
PianO 142
Mind 96
Killer 40
Hyuk 29
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
League of Legends
JimRising 399
Reynor96
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1106
Other Games
summit1g10516
C9.Mang0250
Sick202
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick565
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Stunt1468
• Jankos829
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 32m
Online Event
2h 32m
FEL
7h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.