• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7919 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 130 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 15:05 GMT
#1381
EBWOP - That same mistake with Robik.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 01 2015 15:05 GMT
#1382
On February 02 2015 00:03 Half the Sky wrote:
Figures, I go to bed, and I have to catch up on 14 pages...

After reading everything, it's between Palmar and Robik for me. The case against Robik is very good, but as has been discussed with the setup, it's possible there might be 3 blues.

I've put my vote on Palmar for now.

Filter diving Robik one more time.

I know there are quite a few lurkers, but I highly doubt the entire scumteam are all lurking, seeing as Trfel mentioned something along these lines. I know it happened to an extent in Student IV, but LS was an active scum, though he was caught out based on the things he was saying.

There is no setup with 3 blues lol............. Also my team was afk in that game when I was scum but so was Holyflares to a extent.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 01 2015 15:06 GMT
#1383
On February 02 2015 00:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 00:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up and saw the case on Robik but the thing about Robik is that he claimed blue yes but I really hate the claim from him. Also Damdred did claim blue too so we got our 2 unCCed blues already. Also people still arguing that sicklucker is scum even after I gave a explanation on to why he not a good lynch Day 1 and more likely is town too. Also FF is calling me scum too -.-


I'm remembering that analysis from Geript in Newbie LX. Where Celestial claimed blue, and then fucked off and did nothing.
I'm starting to wonder if some of us could be making that same mistake.

Until we got another blue claim we got to take it as it is at face value.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 15:07 GMT
#1384
On February 02 2015 00:05 LightningStrike wrote:
There is no setup with 3 blues lol............. Also my team was afk in that game when I was scum but so was Holyflares to a extent.


Look at the modifications in the OP:

On January 30 2015 10:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Possible Setups


Base Setups - pick one at random:
A) 1 That One Program, 1 Proprietary, Intermittently-Functional Driver, 1 OS X, 1 tar, 1 | grep, 8 Linux Distros
B) 2 That One Programs, 1 Proprietary, Intermittently-Functional Driver, 1 Favored Distro, 1 tar, 8 Linux Distros
C) 2 That One Programs, 1 Proprietary, Intermittently-Functional Driver, 1 Favored Distro, 1 | grep, 8 Linux Distros
D) 1 That One Program, 1 Proprietary, Intermittently-Functional Driver, 1 OS X, 2 Favored Distros, 8 Linux Distros


Modifications - pick one at random:
1) Remove one Linux Distro and add one Favored Distro.
2) Use setup as-is.
3) Remove one Favored Distro and add one Linux Distro if possible.

Each Base Setup is equally likely. Each Modification is equally likely. Who gets what role will be RNGed.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 01 2015 15:08 GMT
#1385
On February 02 2015 00:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 00:05 LightningStrike wrote:
There is no setup with 3 blues lol............. Also my team was afk in that game when I was scum but so was Holyflares to a extent.


Look at the modifications in the OP:

Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 10:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Possible Setups


Base Setups - pick one at random:
A) 1 That One Program, 1 Proprietary, Intermittently-Functional Driver, 1 OS X, 1 tar, 1 | grep, 8 Linux Distros
B) 2 That One Programs, 1 Proprietary, Intermittently-Functional Driver, 1 Favored Distro, 1 tar, 8 Linux Distros
C) 2 That One Programs, 1 Proprietary, Intermittently-Functional Driver, 1 Favored Distro, 1 | grep, 8 Linux Distros
D) 1 That One Program, 1 Proprietary, Intermittently-Functional Driver, 1 OS X, 2 Favored Distros, 8 Linux Distros


Modifications - pick one at random:
1) Remove one Linux Distro and add one Favored Distro.
2) Use setup as-is.
3) Remove one Favored Distro and add one Linux Distro if possible.

Each Base Setup is equally likely. Each Modification is equally likely. Who gets what role will be RNGed.


Forgot that there is a chance of 3 blues I wish it was a bit easier knowing all the setups possible lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 15:17 GMT
#1386
Other general comments:

Eden's posting has dropped off compared to the super townie I recall from Hammertime, probably need to look into him for Day 2.

Also noted Rasputin's comment on my thoroughness. Fair play, ask away tomorrow. I'll just say though I was tipsy the last two nights. I had the choice between playing this way, or not playing at all. Take that as you will.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 15:19 GMT
#1387
I'm going to change my vote to Robik. Though it was weekend and he did piss off and do nothing after that claim. He AFKed Hammertime and was scum. Palmar is still largely a policy vote for me.

I realise meta arguments have been made against Palmar...

Palmar could be trolling as either alignment as I learnt in Hammertime.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 01 2015 15:27 GMT
#1388
@HF you are being a hypocrite, which is fine I thought better of you honestly and you refuse in the very least to even see what I'm trying to say instead turning it into the biggest fight we've ever had.

Hts why tobik over Eden at this point, robik has been afk bit he's blue we should give that a day cycle to see what shakes out at this point. Edens play has been a lot more lop sided tto a lot of things
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 15:30 GMT
#1389
Other thoughts:

Trfel is definitely looking better upon re-reading. Same for Rasputin.

After reading that large post (the first four key points) by Sicklucker, I'm inclined to think not lynching him for D1, and thankfully it doesn't look like he will be.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 01 2015 15:31 GMT
#1390
Edens pretty bad actually, super sarcastic unhelpful until he gets called out. After that big posts, then spotlite shifts and Eden doesn't do much
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 15:36 GMT
#1391
On February 02 2015 00:27 Damdred wrote:
@HF you are being a hypocrite, which is fine I thought better of you honestly and you refuse in the very least to even see what I'm trying to say instead turning it into the biggest fight we've ever had.

Hts why tobik over Eden at this point, robik has been afk bit he's blue we should give that a day cycle to see what shakes out at this point. Edens play has been a lot more lop sided tto a lot of things


From your perspective, weren't you the one who said it was his scum meta to afk? I'm just thinking back to Newbie LX when Celestial claimed blue and fucked off, it's smelling like the same thing here. If he were cop/doc, I'd think he'd be inclined to NOT claim D1 and try and do some work to maintain credibility as a townie.

Eden was at least somewhat active and contributing earlier in the day. I disagreed with his point on Palmar for instance based on our exp in Hammertime, but I can see why he's making it.

If you're saying the lurkiness is Robik's scum meta, why are you inclined to believe the blue claim?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 01 2015 15:37 GMT
#1392
Hts who's the rest of the scum team then? You feel disconnected right now from thread
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 01 2015 15:37 GMT
#1393
On February 02 2015 00:27 Damdred wrote:
@HF you are being a hypocrite, which is fine I thought better of you honestly and you refuse in the very least to even see what I'm trying to say instead turning it into the biggest fight we've ever had.

Hts why tobik over Eden at this point, robik has been afk bit he's blue we should give that a day cycle to see what shakes out at this point. Edens play has been a lot more lop sided tto a lot of things


You're telling me I'm lying when it's irrelevant to the game and I just don't care enough.

Are you bot buying what eden said about getting nk'd?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 15:37 GMT
#1394
On February 02 2015 00:31 Damdred wrote:
Edens pretty bad actually, super sarcastic unhelpful until he gets called out. After that big posts, then spotlite shifts and Eden doesn't do much


The same thing happened in Hammertime. Very sarcastic at the off. Lian called him out D1 and he shaped up. He was killed N1, was VT.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 01 2015 15:39 GMT
#1395
Not really, at one level it feels sincere but it sounds more like bs honestly and an excuse to play like he did earlier. Also can we really say that edens play has dramatically improves since then? The number of big posts have increased but not sure if content measures up to it
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 15:39 GMT
#1396
On February 02 2015 00:37 Holyflare wrote:
Are you bot buying what eden said about getting nk'd?


Pretty sure I said it before, but I'm treating that part as NAI.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 15:41 GMT
#1397
Alright, I can make my setup argument vs. how many lynches we have argument again, which basically just proves that it's possible to claim blue as scum, do jack-all and ride it out.

I can also sit here and tell y'all how there is no good town motivation for Robik's immediate claim Day 1 (and there isn't) though that doesn't actually preclude him from doing it as town, cause he can still be just an idiot who then AFKd.

The honest truth though is that I genuinely think Palmar and Robik are equally good lynches here. In some ways I'd argue Palmar is better cause he's not the blue claim and he's actually been in the thread doing jack-all vice Robik who has demonstrably not been around anywhere.

I do agree with Trfel's intuition on that claim, though...it matches with mine. I can see a ton more reason for scum to make that claim like that than town. If y'all want to lynch either of them, great. I do not want a blue who can ride out his claim the entire game solely because it's possible to have 3 blue roles this game (while actually more likely that there are only 2, statistically) because town is too scared to lynch someone for doing jack shit after claiming. He cannot and should not be in MYLO without stepping up his game.

tldr: Read Trfel's case on Robik if you're not good with the Palmar lynch. I think if we lynch either of those we've got a great chance of catching scum today.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 01 2015 15:43 GMT
#1398
On February 02 2015 00:39 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 00:37 Holyflare wrote:
Are you bot buying what eden said about getting nk'd?


Pretty sure I said it before, but I'm treating that part as NAI.


Yeh i know you said that :p

Gonna mull some things over
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 15:45 GMT
#1399
Also, I'm not really liking Eden this game on a gut level that I'd have to iron out, but why do people want him as a lynch over all the other possible lynches today?

Damdred, can you answer that? HF?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 01 2015 15:46 GMT
#1400
I agree in this setupwhat robik did is the safest thing for mafia gf to do. However we can have other information help us in lynching him another day.

Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM417
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
Reynor 246
ByuN 201
TKL 163
Railgan 75
Codebar 56
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58231
Bisu 2934
Calm 1561
FanTaSy 1016
Stork 815
Rush 426
hero 386
firebathero 185
Snow 124
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 69
Mind 65
actioN 55
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Bale 27
Mong 23
Sexy 23
soO 23
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 11
Sacsri 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8694
Dendi1091
Counter-Strike
fl0m4693
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2223
Liquid`RaSZi1474
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt584
olofmeister529
Mlord460
Khaldor410
KnowMe327
Hui .212
crisheroes181
Chillindude63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV265
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV598
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1725
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 32m
OSC
7h 32m
Replay Cast
7h 32m
OSC
20h 32m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.