• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:07
CEST 15:07
KST 22:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8049 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 130 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 09:47 GMT
#1321
is holyflare really this mad that Damdred is smarter than him?
Computer says mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 09:48 GMT
#1322
On February 01 2015 18:47 rsoultin wrote:
I'm still up cause I'm an insomniac.

SL you boob. I quoted the so-called "scumread" of LS. Unless we're talking about different posts you don't have a leg to stand on there.

(Still <3 you as a person, though, you phoenix killer ;o;)

You're awake?!?!

Will you volunteer to lead the charge against Robik so I can sleep without worry?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 09:49 GMT
#1323
On February 01 2015 18:47 Palmar wrote:
is holyflare really this mad that Damdred is smarter than him?

First sicklucker, then Chezinu, then Palmar.... next thing you know, maybe Robik will come back.

I will look at the Holyflare/Damdred interactions later.

Palmar, who do you want to lynch?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 09:51 GMT
#1324
On February 01 2015 18:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:47 Palmar wrote:
is holyflare really this mad that Damdred is smarter than him?

First sicklucker, then Chezinu, then Palmar.... next thing you know, maybe Robik will come back.

I will look at the Holyflare/Damdred interactions later.

Palmar, who do you want to lynch?

I'm here so I won't get lynched.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 09:51 GMT
#1325
On February 01 2015 18:43 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:30 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:30 Chezitwo wrote:
Hello, I seem to have missed 30 pages. I don't have much time today either, at least not for another 8 hours or so. If I can't catch up, I will sheep marv or HF.

Hi Chezitwo.

Do you mind reading and commenting on the case I posted two posts above your post?

Does a faulty device try to become favored, or would it settle to be average?


Chez the Chez.

A faulty device may try to become favored if his programming is protected by a firewall that can only be...

Lol I don't speak geek well enough for this.

Statistically speaking he can go on being townread practically indefinitely as a claimed blue except under unusual circumstances, and as such, it's not a bad move for scum at all. Plus look at the specific role he claimed. Especially as godfather, but even as general scum, he can be overlooked without being required to do anything.

This leads me to want to treat him as a general VT.

And as a general VT, robik deserves death cause, as FF said...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Robik for lynch
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 09:52 GMT
#1326
On February 01 2015 18:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:47 Palmar wrote:
is holyflare really this mad that Damdred is smarter than him?

First sicklucker, then Chezinu, then Palmar.... next thing you know, maybe Robik will come back.

I will look at the Holyflare/Damdred interactions later.

Palmar, who do you want to lynch?

Unfortunately I will be gone for some time, but I will return!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 09:52 GMT
#1327
Lol, that answer your question Truffle?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
February 01 2015 09:54 GMT
#1328
On February 01 2015 18:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:43 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:30 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:30 Chezitwo wrote:
Hello, I seem to have missed 30 pages. I don't have much time today either, at least not for another 8 hours or so. If I can't catch up, I will sheep marv or HF.

Hi Chezitwo.

Do you mind reading and commenting on the case I posted two posts above your post?

Does a faulty device try to become favored, or would it settle to be average?


Chez the Chez.

A faulty device may try to become favored if his programming is protected by a firewall that can only be...

Lol I don't speak geek well enough for this.

Statistically speaking he can go on being townread practically indefinitely as a claimed blue except under unusual circumstances, and as such, it's not a bad move for scum at all. Plus look at the specific role he claimed. Especially as godfather, but even as general scum, he can be overlooked without being required to do anything.

This leads me to want to treat him as a general VT.

And as a general VT, robik deserves death cause, as FF said...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Robik for lynch

Would a faulty device in league with other faulty devices present itself as a favored distro, then sit back without trying to upgrade itself? I am not sure...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 09:55 GMT
#1329
On February 01 2015 18:52 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, that answer your question Truffle?

Well enough.

Will be interested to see how the Europeans respond. Especially seeing as how America is "the stupider part of TL" ( -Palmar, in a previous game).

I really ought to go to sleep.

But that case removed my sleepiness, it fell together far better than I expected it to.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 09:56 GMT
#1330
we should kill palmar
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 01 2015 09:56 GMT
#1331
On February 01 2015 18:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
we should kill palmar

I disagree, he's a nice guy.
Computer says mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 09:57 GMT
#1332
On February 01 2015 18:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
we should kill palmar

Why Palmar over Robik?

Side note, I just realized that I actually have the second longest filter in the game right now. So much for my typical low post count.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 09:58 GMT
#1333
EBWOP: Oops, third longest.... rsoultin also beat me.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 01 2015 09:59 GMT
#1334
On February 01 2015 18:57 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
we should kill palmar

Why Palmar over Robik?

Side note, I just realized that I actually have the second longest filter in the game right now. So much for my typical low post count.

why are you reading your own filter?

Palmar is here taunting us while robik is ded
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 09:59 GMT
#1335
On February 01 2015 18:54 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:43 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:30 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:30 Chezitwo wrote:
Hello, I seem to have missed 30 pages. I don't have much time today either, at least not for another 8 hours or so. If I can't catch up, I will sheep marv or HF.

Hi Chezitwo.

Do you mind reading and commenting on the case I posted two posts above your post?

Does a faulty device try to become favored, or would it settle to be average?


Chez the Chez.

A faulty device may try to become favored if his programming is protected by a firewall that can only be...

Lol I don't speak geek well enough for this.

Statistically speaking he can go on being townread practically indefinitely as a claimed blue except under unusual circumstances, and as such, it's not a bad move for scum at all. Plus look at the specific role he claimed. Especially as godfather, but even as general scum, he can be overlooked without being required to do anything.

This leads me to want to treat him as a general VT.

And as a general VT, robik deserves death cause, as FF said...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Robik for lynch

Would a faulty device in league with other faulty devices present itself as a favored distro, then sit back without trying to upgrade itself? I am not sure...


Maybe not. Robik generally AFKs as scum, though, according to those who know his meta better than I do. And as I said, if the general way to handle these things is to let it go unless blues are counter-claimed, it's not that big a risk. If we let this particular one go, he can ride all the way through because of the potential for 3 blues in this game and no need to lynch into them until a 4th emerges.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 01 2015 10:01 GMT
#1336
On February 01 2015 18:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:57 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
we should kill palmar

Why Palmar over Robik?

Side note, I just realized that I actually have the second longest filter in the game right now. So much for my typical low post count.

why are you reading your own filter?

Palmar is here taunting us while robik is ded


I really am equally happy with a Palmar or Robik lynch, Trfel, to be quite honest. Happy to push for you especially if you're going to leave your vote there, but the more logical thing unless you don't believe Palmar is scum is to wait to push Robik Day 2 if we still wan to do that.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 10:02 GMT
#1337
On February 01 2015 18:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:57 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
we should kill palmar

Why Palmar over Robik?

Side note, I just realized that I actually have the second longest filter in the game right now. So much for my typical low post count.

why are you reading your own filter?

Palmar is here taunting us while robik is ded

Gotta make sure I'm not scum. Otherwise, how could I sheep my case?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 10:04 GMT
#1338
On February 01 2015 19:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 18:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:57 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 18:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
we should kill palmar

Why Palmar over Robik?

Side note, I just realized that I actually have the second longest filter in the game right now. So much for my typical low post count.

why are you reading your own filter?

Palmar is here taunting us while robik is ded


I really am equally happy with a Palmar or Robik lynch, Trfel, to be quite honest. Happy to push for you especially if you're going to leave your vote there, but the more logical thing unless you don't believe Palmar is scum is to wait to push Robik Day 2 if we still wan to do that.

I see Palmar as a pure coinflip with some vets who say it is better than a coinflip, without providing explanations. We also have a vet (Eden1892) who says that Palmar is probably town.

Meanwhile, making the case on Robik made his play seem even more suspect.

I will be back for a little after I wake up, I hope, just not for very long.

If the Robik push doesn't have support, by all means, let it drop. But many people said they were willing to lynch Robik, so I think it can work.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 10:08 GMT
#1339
Okay, finally going to bed.

Good night. Please lynch scum.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2015 10:09 GMT
#1340
On February 01 2015 18:47 rsoultin wrote:
I'm still up cause I'm an insomniac.

SL you boob. I quoted the so-called "scumread" of LS. Unless we're talking about different posts you don't have a leg to stand on there.

(Still <3 you as a person, though, you phoenix killer ;o;)


two people can do the same thing yo uknow. Not my fault you didnt see my post
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 601
Railgan 59
MindelVK 28
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68375
Calm 10808
Rain 2418
Bisu 2226
FanTaSy 800
Stork 671
Rush 506
soO 481
Soma 247
Snow 218
[ Show more ]
firebathero 213
Last 177
Light 109
Mind 95
hero 88
Pusan 86
Sharp 56
Free 42
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 31
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Sexy 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Rock 5
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8962
Dendi825
Counter-Strike
fl0m2871
byalli1101
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36704
singsing2300
B2W.Neo635
Liquid`RaSZi338
Pyrionflax246
Beastyqt135
Hui .113
Trikslyr45
Chillindude18
Happy8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 104
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV452
League of Legends
• Jankos3116
• Nemesis2920
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1238
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 53m
OSC
9h 53m
Replay Cast
9h 53m
OSC
22h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.