• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:09
CEST 05:09
KST 12:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8260 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 02:06 GMT
#925
Holyflare brought up a really good point about both himself and Eden1892 calling sicklucker salty, but sicklucker only scumread Eden1892 for it. Sicklucker never responded to this.

I can't tell if sicklucker just missed Holyflare's posts (he did say that he ignores Holyflare, but huge pictures of salt shakers are kind of hard to miss), or if he was trying to make a scumread but not wanting to get attention from Holyflare.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 02:08 GMT
#926
On February 01 2015 11:05 sicklucker wrote:
Keep me around and we can talk about all that stuff. I will prove im town like I always do. Im not sure how active ill be tomorrow because of the superbowl but im all yours tonight

Any comments on the posts that rsoultin and I have made starting from the second to last post on Page 46?

And yeah, you're right, I suppose that inactivity for the Super Bowl tomorrow is understandable. I'm the one who is going to miss the lynch deadline... which means I'd like to get a pretty good idea of who to vote tonight.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 02:10 GMT
#928
Grr, I don't know about sicklucker any more, either. His filter is full of apparent inaccuracies and inconsistencies, but I can't tell if it is the normal amount or if it is significantly higher.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 02:18 GMT
#937
On February 01 2015 11:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 11:14 rsoultin wrote:
You've pressured marv three times when he was town, he gave up all those times, and he was town all those times?


Like whats your angel here. You know we both ment mafia instead of town.n. Its scummy

Wait, you definitely said that you didn't want to pressure marvellosity because last time you did that, he gave up, and he was town.

Did you mean to say scum there too? So you don't want to pressure him this game because last time it worked? I don't understand.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 02:22 GMT
#940
On February 01 2015 11:21 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 11:18 Trfel wrote:
On February 01 2015 11:16 sicklucker wrote:
On February 01 2015 11:14 rsoultin wrote:
You've pressured marv three times when he was town, he gave up all those times, and he was town all those times?


Like whats your angel here. You know we both ment mafia instead of town.n. Its scummy

Wait, you definitely said that you didn't want to pressure marvellosity because last time you did that, he gave up, and he was town.

Did you mean to say scum there too? So you don't want to pressure him this game because last time it worked? I don't understand.


That was more of a joke because he replaced out of that. And its an ongoing game. Literally all your qeustions are about an ongoing game stop it plz.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I was talking about an ongoing game. I'm just trying to understand things that don't make sense to me.

If that really is true, than you probably shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 02:29 GMT
#949
On February 01 2015 11:27 rsoultin wrote:
Well, if it makes you feel any better, SL, I don't see anything you're doing as being so much worse or different than all the other games I've played with you when you were town.

Have to ask, though...what makes you think robik claiming named vt makes him town?

He's got no presence in the thread whatsoever -_- despite crowing that we should follow his lead.

Well, Hammertime mafia just ended, so we can talk about that now.

Robik had a free hammer win in that game for a few hours, but didn't take it. I'm guessing that he ended up being really really busy today.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 02:33 GMT
#952
On February 01 2015 11:33 sicklucker wrote:
Well there you go. Did mafia win that game?

Yes, but the point is that IAmRobik probably just hasn't been online all day.

I agree with rsoultin that it seems silly to lynch a claimed role on Day 1, even if it is just a named VT.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 02:35 GMT
#953
Rsoultin, how strongly are you scumreading Damdred?

I'll be gone for a short while.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 02:59 GMT
#961
Ugh, I keep going back and forth on sicklucker. His play does feel worse than in previous games. The scumread on Eden1892 is potentially the least logical scumread sicklucker has ever made. Am I wrong on this?

I guess, I think that the main thing Damdred has going for him is that his tone felt towny. And I liked how he said he was feeling good about this game. Though he hasn't delivered on that, so...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 03:03 GMT
#963
On February 01 2015 12:02 sicklucker wrote:
Like everyone agreed with my eden read early on. Why the flipflop? If someone thinks im scum. But also thinks im mad because a townie outed his role Im going to think somethings up.

Its a weak day1 read. But it is a solid read imo

I don't remember anyone agreeing with your Eden1892 read. Quotes?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 03:28 GMT
#972
On February 01 2015 12:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Sidenote: Is anyone here in thread atm? Anyone want to talk about anything off the cuff whilst I'm still trying to filter dive?

I'm here, but I've been playing this game all day and am a bit tired. With IEM starting, I'm not sure how much effort I will put into this before I go to bed.

Though I do want to take a closer look at Damdred before I go to bed.

Again, I need to leave a few hours before the deadline tomorrow, so it would be nice to get some consensus on who we are lynching before then.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 03:35 GMT
#977
I did not notice what rsoultin pointed out about Damdred, but now that it has been pointed out, I do agree that it seems off. Damdred's filter was not overwhelmingly bad, but I definitely want to take another look at his filter.

I would really like to hear more people's thoughts on sicklucker. I'm having a lot of trouble reading him.

Damdred, can you explain your scumreads in more detail please?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 03:38 GMT
#979
Half the Sky, before you go to bed, it would be nice to know who you are willing to lynch so I know where to leave my vote.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 03:41 GMT
#982
Ok, that convinces me. Time to look at Damdred's filter.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 03:44 GMT
#984
FecalFeast, I would suggest Damdred or Sicklucker.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 03:48 GMT
#987
On February 01 2015 12:46 Damdred wrote:
Cause you guys are bad or scum not sure which tbh

Just a little bit ago, you sounded pretty sure.

Still no explanation of the rest of your reads?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 03:52 GMT
#991
On February 01 2015 12:50 Damdred wrote:
Lynch tr after I flip town.

already explained most of everyone

You gave one-liners that I generally found questionable. Which is why I asked for more detailed explanations, since I have trouble believing the current reasons.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 03:59 GMT
#995
On February 01 2015 12:56 Damdred wrote:
Nope re I think your scum gave more than one line you aren't reading.

Eden is so-so hate the push on me generally being useless

Yeah, you gave more than one line. Yesterday. A lot of stuff has happened since then.

On January 31 2015 07:38 Damdred wrote:
HF I'm glad I have a town read on you this early usually I am super suspicious of you But I like you so far.

At work so will be hit and miss. Rob is obvious town, I'm a bit confused why people would defend me for setup talk. I think it's really scummy what I did partially, I am right in what I'm saying but set up is super safe to talk about so ff, Eden are on my radar and Sl is as well

This is your old view on Holyflare. Then you changed it with the only explanation being something like "Holyflare isn't concerned with solving the game, just being right." Can you provide examples to support this?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 04:04 GMT
#1002
On February 01 2015 13:01 Damdred wrote:
Tr is admitting to NOT reading the game lynch them with fire

And you are the one who is not commenting on the game.

I'm going through your filter right now. Please, go ahead and dig your own grave.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 04:12 GMT
#1012
On February 01 2015 13:10 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 13:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Why are you already martyring? There's more than 15 hours or something to go..


I'm not marrying but the push on me is horrid, hf should know its bad and is just spectating and not leading. Trfrl is just sheeping onto something that is easish to push at this point and RS is tunneled.

out of this RS is most likely town sadly.

I'm not scumreading you. I'm looking at your filter in an attempt to discern your alignment. There is a difference.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 51m
Patches Events
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.