• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7738 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:01 GMT
#2352
Holyflare, are you willing to change your signature to "worst player of all time" if you flip mafia?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:02 GMT
#2356
On February 02 2015 09:01 Trfel wrote:
Holyflare, are you willing to change your signature to "worst player of all time" if you flip mafia?

Wait, this is probably against the rules. Never mind. Sorry.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:04 GMT
#2366
The main question now is whether or not Damdred retracts his claim. If he doesn't just lynch the four blues and if we lose we can nominate the liar for worst player of all time.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:06 GMT
#2374
Yes, that is 100% correct, Artanis.

We just have to know if Damdred stands by his claim. I'm assuming he does.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:07 GMT
#2379
On February 02 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
lol can we submit a lynch order as a game and really auto this? xP

If we can submit a lynch order (which I really really want to do), we probably should wait just to make sure that Damdred confirms that he is in fact a blue. He wasn't here the first time we had four blues either, so it is possible that he might back down.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:07 GMT
#2380
On February 02 2015 09:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:06 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:04 Holyflare wrote:
hts i have no idea what you're trying to do but it's not working..?


No but I'm pretty sure of what you tried to do.


you think this game would still be running if i was mafia?????

I think that is more likely than the game still running if anyone else was mafia.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:08 GMT
#2383
On February 02 2015 09:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:05 rsoultin wrote:
lol can we submit a lynch order as a game and really auto this? xP


I could try to get modkilled, but that would be poor show.

Plus, that is worthy of a ban, no?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:08 GMT
#2386
It doesn't matter if we lynch Half the Sky or Holyflare first.

But I believe Half the Sky, and I don't really believe Holyflare.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:09 GMT
#2390
On February 02 2015 09:08 Chezitwo wrote:
I really think Damdred's going to unclaim. Nothing else makes sense.

I agree.

If he does, do we lynch him? Or let him slide?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:10 GMT
#2394
Wow..... Damdred actually WASN'T blue..... Oh my.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:11 GMT
#2401
It actually wasn't over quite yet. He could have done it if Damdred unclaimed.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:12 GMT
#2407
On February 02 2015 09:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:01 Trfel wrote:
Holyflare, are you willing to change your signature to "worst player of all time" if you flip mafia?


yup

Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:14 GMT
#2420
Damdred for MVP. No debate.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:18 GMT
#2438
Ok, now can I go back to my first question of how I can improve my play? I still feel largely ineffective and I had a lot of trouble getting townread this game.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:20 GMT
#2444
On February 02 2015 09:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 02 2015 09:14 Trfel wrote:
Damdred for MVP. No debate.


You wouldn't say this had HF not conceded.

Actually I was going to say Damdred was clearly town even if he unclaimed. I just didn't want to say it because in the unlikely scenario where he was scum it'd have made his decision easier.

That was what I was thinking. But I wasn't smart enough to think about not saying it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:22 GMT
#2449
On February 02 2015 09:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:18 Trfel wrote:
Ok, now can I go back to my first question of how I can improve my play? I still feel largely ineffective and I had a lot of trouble getting townread this game.

In the start you made this giant post that had one read on it: Townish on HF. I feel like you should try to be more efficient and focus on the important things rather than commenting on everything happening in the thread.

Thanks, I'll work on it.

Hopefully there will be another normal game up soon. This one was pretty quick.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:25 GMT
#2456
I need to go back over Damdred's case about Eden, and figure out how he did that. When I filter dove Eden, I didn't scumread him.

That's probably the biggest read error I made this game?

As for my playstyle, I have to remember not to get mad, that just makes my communication much less effective. And I should probably return to my low-post, high content style. That felt more effective.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 00:59 GMT
#2514
I hope that the next game starts soon...

GGs all, fun game. Sorry Robik.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 01:06 GMT
#2520
On February 02 2015 10:03 IAmRobik wrote:
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?

No, but it's not my decision and I don't think my opinion has anything to do with it.

For the record, though, please don't accuse me of not reading the game. I read the entire game and reread a bunch. I'm fine if you call me stupid, I deserve that. But I did read the game.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 02 2015 01:11 GMT
#2527
On February 02 2015 10:07 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 10:06 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 10:03 IAmRobik wrote:
People in this game who I insulted, do you want me banned?

No, but it's not my decision and I don't think my opinion has anything to do with it.

For the record, though, please don't accuse me of not reading the game. I read the entire game and reread a bunch. I'm fine if you call me stupid, I deserve that. But I did read the game.

I just mean, instead of doing what you did at end of game, just read the game. read what i'm writing. Don't just say "oh lol you're obv mafia because you fake claimed" after I'm posting evidence that makes me not mafia

Sorry if my intent wasn't clear. I didn't think that you were obvious mafia, what you said made sense. I forgot about the possibility that you could be fakeclaiming as town to take a night kill, and that was really terrible of me. Once you pointed that out, I realized that you could be vanilla town.

I tried to seem overly confident in an effort to make you concede if you were in fact mafia.

I still maintain that you would have had to play extremely well Day 2 to avoid getting lynched (though for the aforementioned reasons, I didn't say that in the thread). I guess this teaches me not to do that again.
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O189
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 189
Hyun 109
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
League of Legends
Doublelift4167
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4252
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1670
JimRising 384
KnowMe239
Livibee187
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick821
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1101
• Shiphtur445
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h
Patches Events
16h
BSL Open Qualifier
20h
BSL Open Qualifier
20h
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.