• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7389 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:27 GMT
#1940
On February 02 2015 06:23 LightningStrike wrote:
The last time Tfrel was this forgetful he was scum.

Haha, I'm not being forgetful. I'm just being stupid. There's a big difference. I'm not scum. I've posted more in this game than all my previous four games combined.

I never saw Holyflare actually claim blue, I just saw him say that he already claimed blue. This was strange to me, so I asked him. His "yes 100%" answer was posted right after, I assumed that was answering a post above me, and the " -.- " was directed to my question, as well as marvellosity's l2read. So I assumed that Holyflare was being sarcastic, as shown by my being happy that Half the Sky also thought that Holyflare was claiming blue.

Now it turns out that Holyflare actually did claim blue. So I don't even know what to do any more.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:29 GMT
#1946
On February 02 2015 06:28 Damdred wrote:
That's fine I hope i'm alive so I can build another bomb case.

Like I feel really good about myself

Please, let me get the last one. I need to redeem myself at least a little.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:30 GMT
#1950
On February 02 2015 06:30 marvellosity wrote:
I will laugh so hard if mafia kill me tonight

Why?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:40 GMT
#1964
On February 02 2015 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 06:27 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 06:23 LightningStrike wrote:
The last time Tfrel was this forgetful he was scum.

The last time I took a shower I was town. I'm not sure that makes it a reliable tell though.


This better be a town claim or I'm concerned for your immediate neighbors :0

Hahahahhahaahahahaaahaha....
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:46 GMT
#1976
Question.

Is Holyflare claiming unspecified blue or cop?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:50 GMT
#1983
This is hasty, but I'm going to do it. Should save some time.

I'm the doctor.

Holyflare or Robik is scum, 100%. Please concede now.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:51 GMT
#1986
I don't see how we can possibly lose, so no reason to wait and try and get a save. Town wins. Unavoidable.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:53 GMT
#1999
If you want proof of my claim, just look at my filter? Why have I been wondering so much about nightkills? Why did I ask for people's opinions about marvellosity and Holyflare?

The answer is simple. I have no clue how to play doctor. I don't know who the mafia will kill. I was trying to get more information, and hope that you guys could teach me how to play doctor.

But now it doesn't matter. There are four claimed blues, with a maximum of three in the setup. We have four mislynches. I know that my claim is genuine, and I believe Damdred.

If Holyflare actually is cop, then that means that the last scum is a godfather, leaving even more evidence to the Robik theory.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:54 GMT
#2010
On February 02 2015 06:54 Chezitwo wrote:
So we just lynch Robik then HF then Damdred then Trfel and one of these will win us the game.

Now can I afk and let you guys win the game?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:57 GMT
#2023
I really want it to be Robik. That means that my wanting to vote him was justified.

On a side note, it was the right play to claim there, right?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 21:58 GMT
#2030
If I actually was scum, why would I possibly put myself in a group of 4 people, one of which has to be scum? When town has 4 mislynches remaining? That is an auto-loss play.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:06 GMT
#2055
Yeah, it's definitely Robik. Even Holyflare would definitely concede at this point.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:09 GMT
#2061
On February 02 2015 07:08 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:06 marvellosity wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:05 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
wtf

i just opened it and it's blank

who deleted all my swearing

liar

i'd take a screenshot, but there's too many things i don't want to be seen

Now I'm going to call you even more of a liar.

Maybe we should lynch marvellosity before Robik just because we can?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:11 GMT
#2064
On February 02 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:08 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:06 marvellosity wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:05 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
wtf

i just opened it and it's blank

who deleted all my swearing

liar

i'd take a screenshot, but there's too many things i don't want to be seen

Now I'm going to call you even more of a liar.

Maybe we should lynch marvellosity before Robik just because we can?

No we win by lynching Robik.

But we laugh by lynching marvellosity.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:13 GMT
#2067
On February 02 2015 07:11 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:08 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:06 marvellosity wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:05 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
wtf

i just opened it and it's blank

who deleted all my swearing

liar

i'd take a screenshot, but there's too many things i don't want to be seen

Now I'm going to call you even more of a liar.

Maybe we should lynch marvellosity before Robik just because we can?

No we win by lynching Robik.

But we laugh by lynching marvellosity.

He's on a 40+ game town no-lynch streak.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:15 GMT
#2074
Uh, TOWN no-lynch streak. Meaning, in his last 40 or so town games, he has not been lynched.

Scum games don't count.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:15 GMT
#2076
On February 02 2015 07:14 rsoultin wrote:
Nah, lol, my paranoia is in high gear xP Systematic is best.

Do you not believe my claim and that we have a freewin?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:19 GMT
#2081
On February 02 2015 07:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:15 Trfel wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:14 rsoultin wrote:
Nah, lol, my paranoia is in high gear xP Systematic is best.

Do you not believe my claim and that we have a freewin?


Dunnae Truffle. I'm good at paranoid which I think we've established. You're also assuming no dumb town claimed just to claim so...perhaps a little early to be popping the champagne corks and lynching people for lolz.

We're never going to get to lynch town!marvellosity ever again.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:21 GMT
#2083
On February 02 2015 07:19 marvellosity wrote:
can't wait for all future games when i never defend Trfel ever.

That's cruel

At least Artanis will defend me every game now, right?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 22:24 GMT
#2086
On February 02 2015 07:22 rsoultin wrote:
okay lol so most likely robik is scum, I agree...99.5% chance

but if he's just dumb town claiming, then all our blues could be real

we've wasted a night and a day

and that's not including lynching marv xP

so let's just lynch robik yes? lol -flicks truffle-

Such a wet blanket.

Fine.

Not like I was going to actually do it. I would switch to Robik at the last second.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 46m
Patches Events
6h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
OSC
14h 46m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.