• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7530 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:06 GMT
#1604
On February 02 2015 05:05 Eden1892 wrote:
HtS just vote me. It sucks that we lost the Rb but that's life

What does this mean?

Does this mean what I think it means?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:06 GMT
#1605
Time for mafia to concede now?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:08 GMT
#1614
Yeah, Eden1892 is scum.

I take it back, that was surely intentional. You can't possibly post in a TL game thread instead of a QT. He was probably giving up and trying to get a mislynch on Half the Sky tomorrow.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:09 GMT
#1619
On February 02 2015 05:08 Trfel wrote:
Yeah, Eden1892 is scum.

I take it back, that was surely intentional. You can't possibly post in a TL game thread instead of a QT. He was probably giving up and trying to get a mislynch on Half the Sky tomorrow.

I need to do more thinking. That's just WIFOM. Disregard my last few posts please.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:11 GMT
#1623
Rsoultin, I ninja'd you.

You're right though, I didn't think clearly.

Good job, Damdred. Thanks for making that easy.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:17 GMT
#1641
I think this will be my first time still being in a game with an actual mafia lynch.

That's a whole new way to get reads, and I have no experience with it at all. This will be interesting.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:19 GMT
#1649
On February 02 2015 05:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:17 Trfel wrote:
I think this will be my first time still being in a game with an actual mafia lynch.

That's a whole new way to get reads, and I have no experience with it at all. This will be interesting.

We gotten a actual mafia lynch in Carol wtf you smoking.....

But I died that night...... and didn't get much of a chance to look into anything post-lynch....
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:22 GMT
#1660
On February 02 2015 05:20 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:09 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:05 Eden1892 wrote:
HtS just vote me. It sucks that we lost the Rb but that's life


And you're just saying that to get me mislynched. You're past your troll honeymoon phase...

##unvote
##vote Eden1892


Isn't this a really weird post guys? I redchecked myself and posted it in the thread with enough time for people to react. If she's town she could just vote me and be done, but she felt the need to justify the ununjustifiable.

I scumread this.

Wait guys, this makes a lot of sense. Maybe Eden1892 could be town here.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:25 GMT
#1675
Modkill for using moderator text color? XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:28 GMT
#1687
Hi Eden, how's it going?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:31 GMT
#1703
Guys. There is absolutely zero chance that Eden1892 is town. Stop worrying.

Proof? Holyflare mentioned the possibility of Eden1892 claiming blue right before he did it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:33 GMT
#1714
On February 02 2015 05:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
i've already cc'd him anyway :O?

What

You're blue too?

OK then it's 100% Robik

Everyone move to Robik


oh dummy.... i don't think you understand....

Nah, he understands perfectly.

I'm taking notes so I know what to do next time I roll scum. (for those of you who remember last game...)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:34 GMT
#1723
On February 02 2015 05:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
In the event eden is parity cop, the chance one of our other two blue claimers is lying is 66% since 2/3 of the modifications make it impossible for 3blue roles.

This event is not possible.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:36 GMT
#1729
On February 02 2015 05:35 Damdred wrote:
We do believe your claim , i'm sorry your mafia team lost your rb.

Hahahahahahahhahahaha, well played.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:37 GMT
#1737
This is actually extremely entertaining. I wonder if Eden can keep it up for another 24 minutes.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:39 GMT
#1749
Eden, what's better, Day 1 or Night 1?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:40 GMT
#1755
On February 02 2015 05:39 Holyflare wrote:
NO WE ARE NOT JESUS FUCK

I'll just let Holyflare do the talking. I don't seem to be very convincing.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:41 GMT
#1761
I just realized, this is a lot of fun, but maybe we should all stop posting? We're not getting any new information, and it just makes the thread harder to read for the people who aren't here right now.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:43 GMT
#1771
On February 02 2015 05:42 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:40 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:39 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:38 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:31 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:29 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:25 Chezitwo wrote:
On February 02 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

i did/do/still do?

did: I was in your probably town list.
Do/still do: I just posted a situation, you said probably afk rather than even thinking about it being me.


no you weren't I moved you down in a new list and all of this was based on me thinking you were chezinu instead, as soon as fecalfeast started acting more towny I suspected you because the only thing you had posted was about fecalfeast and it was wrong and chez did the same thing in a game I played with him where I agreed with his early read and he afk'd

now you're artanis I just haven't put any thought into it yet

So why didn't you follow Marv when he unvoted and voted me? I don't get it. You were in the thread, thought I was scummy and obvtown marv voted me.


I was in bed and made an off-handed comment about you sure? I fail to see when I follow marv when he says he isn't even sure about you.

You literally said you were waiting for the argument though, suggesting you already strongly suspected me yet you just let it slide.


so what?

You don't seem to be interested in lynching anyone in specific.
I'm actually not sure what that means for you.


please just catch up with the game instead you're in some kind of weird separate thread

Catching up is so much more boring than participating in active discussion though. I'll do it when everyone's gone and I can't chat to anyone.

I think the past 24 hours have showed that this game keeps going 24/7. So you won't really get this opportunity.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 01 2015 20:46 GMT
#1790
I almost want Eden1892 to flip cop, it would actually be the funniest thing I've seen in a mafia game. That would definitely trump Eden's earlier nomination for funniest moment. This is a very funny game, isn't it.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9428
Rain 3401
Soulkey 358
BeSt 349
soO 330
Soma 324
Stork 318
Rush 224
firebathero 188
Barracks 167
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
Shinee 37
Killer 35
Shine 26
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
Sharp 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 7
Noble 5
zelot 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4701
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 466
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
gofns31087
singsing899
WinterStarcraft655
Pyrionflax187
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 59
• Sammyuel 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2197
• WagamamaTV104
League of Legends
• Jankos2601
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21m
Patches Events
5h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 21m
OSC
13h 21m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.