• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9844 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 22:49 GMT
#516
Well that didn't work. :/

(BRB while I upload it to my own photobucket)
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-23 11:05:42
February 16 2015 22:51 GMT
#518
There we go

[image loading]
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 22:59 GMT
#520
Really dumb question for mods, and, I guess, anyone who is less lame than me, is there any way to display a post number / read a post number quickly without resorting to a post link?

If not, guess I'll work on a different method of record - beginning to see why filter skimming is the quickest route in this format.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:02 GMT
#523
Yeah, I'm still reading, but not really up for shenannies. I just don't see a decent alternative to shenannie onto, and I am still not feeling the hier town love.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:03 GMT
#524
Zlefin, you're in Europe, right?
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:07 GMT
#527
I've just looked at Silverarte's filter, and while it's thin, it's not giving me any scum vibes.

She needs to do some work tomorrow though.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:12 GMT
#532
Aye, he's had ample time to reach out to people, and he's just kinda not, he's just sorta given up, plus he really doesn't look like he's having fun. He should chat with his coach about that regardless of alignment. I'm happy to talk to him post game too.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:14 GMT
#533
lol, I'm bleeding town as far as I'm concerned, favourite role, having fun.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:33 GMT
#538
Just a way to draw him out, really, since that shouldn't be an OMG serious I'm not going to answer you, scum sort of a question. At the heart it's a game and people should be enjoying themselves and he's just exuding notness really.

Plus it might have given a meta along with his filter if he'd been willing to work with me and point me to some games to understand him better. But he doesn't want to do that either.

I will lynch the miserable if no other information, basically. But yeah, I think he's scum based on his defensiveness as well as the cases I've already laid out.

I figure everyone has the wherewithal to actually read filters, and people actually seem to do that here, which is great. I skim and paraphrase in part so I can look back and see where my own head is at at a particular point in time and give my take at that point. If they bug you, don't read them
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:35 GMT
#539
On February 17 2015 08:24 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 07:59 Tere wrote:
Really dumb question for mods, and, I guess, anyone who is less lame than me, is there any way to display a post number / read a post number quickly without resorting to a post link?

If not, guess I'll work on a different method of record - beginning to see why filter skimming is the quickest route in this format.


Clicking the number sign in the top right of the post seems to be the quickest way (it will show up in the browser url without performing a redirect), Not sure if that is the post link you were referring to.


Thanks, that helps
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:40 GMT
#541
Which one?
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:57 GMT
#555
On February 17 2015 08:51 rsoultin wrote:
Looks like Hier did vote Tere o.0 I didn't notice when that happened though.


You posted this

On February 17 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
Yeah, I'm feeling the meh on Hier myself. I think he's most likely mafia based on today's play, but almost everything he's done I can see from frustrated, tunneled town.

I think the main reason I'm fine keeping the lynch where it is...is he claimed to be trying to help town (while martyring on the lynch situation), but I"m not seeing the reads or analysis that would do that. He also seems to be leaning more toward Tere as scum but isn't voting her...he should be trying to push her lynch and leading the way with it.


He posted his vote 12 mins later.

On February 17 2015 08:17 Hier wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tere

Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 23:59 GMT
#560
I'm not shenannieing. It doesn't end well IMO.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 17 2015 00:03 GMT
#567
I feel I must introduce all you good people to the following:

[image loading]
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 17 2015 00:04 GMT
#569
I need to afk for a bit, will be back in a few
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 17 2015 00:26 GMT
#575
On February 17 2015 09:09 jarjarbinks wrote:
Sorry mods!

Hope you play again Hier lol

I'm going to take a break.


I'm going to eat then sleep, too.

Hier, echoing this. Can always discuss post game
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 17 2015 00:31 GMT
#577
It would be awesome if the non Euros posted some reflections (and insomniac Euros).

The Shining, Silverarte, zlefin and ElyAs, I'd particularly like to hear from you. (Yes I know ElyAs is in France. Shut up).

Actually, I'd like to know everyone's top two scum picks right now. Cases would be awesome

Sleep tight! xx
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 17 2015 01:00 GMT
#579
My sensei has taught me the ways of the database:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database

ctrl-F for the person whose filters you want to find.

Having read Hier's other two VT games, I don't know if it would have helped any though. One was very short, the other filter read a lot more agreeable to me.

(n.b. Hier, you could try proposing the Bridges idea as a playtest in the forum thread if you really want to try it out, perhaps? TL Mafia plays, like the Diplomacy thread?)

Anyway, I am hoping some of you awesome people with evenings left will post thoughts in the thread. Back in a few hours
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 17 2015 07:58 GMT
#623
On February 17 2015 09:31 Tere wrote:
It would be awesome if the non Euros posted some reflections (and insomniac Euros).

The Shining, Silverarte, zlefin and ElyAs, I'd particularly like to hear from you. (Yes I know ElyAs is in France. Shut up).

Actually, I'd like to know everyone's top two scum picks right now. Cases would be awesome

Sleep tight! xx


Morning!

Glorious day and I am going to make the most of it for a few hours, back well before daybreak. In the meantime, it's pretty important to me that this be answered. Right choices are important
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 17 2015 10:21 GMT
#625
Morning zlefin!

If you had two bullets, who would you shoot right now to kill scum?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King67
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 3m
Replay Cast
7h 48m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.