
##unvote
##vote Silverarte
You guys need to come with me and kill Trfel tomorrow though, because he is the scummiest scum that ever scummed.
We can kill his henchie first if you want though.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Tere
United Kingdom225 Posts
![]() ##unvote ##vote Silverarte You guys need to come with me and kill Trfel tomorrow though, because he is the scummiest scum that ever scummed. We can kill his henchie first if you want though. | ||
|
Tere
United Kingdom225 Posts
On February 20 2015 08:51 ElyAs wrote: 10 minutes before EoD, damn. Tere, sorry but you claimed VT and not Vig ? Abort mission, lynch Silver. Yes, I'm claiming Vanilla Town. One who loves trolling scum. We can shenannie onto Silver, but you guys are giving me Trfel's head on a platter D3, regardless of whether I am alive or not. Or I will haunt you mercilessly from the deadboard. ![]() | ||
|
Tere
United Kingdom225 Posts
| ||
|
Tere
United Kingdom225 Posts
Why would I even offer it as an option. Gladiating makes no sense for scum. | ||
|
Tere
United Kingdom225 Posts
| ||
|
Tere
United Kingdom225 Posts
| ||
|
Tere
United Kingdom225 Posts
Look hard at Trfel's play in the last 24 hours. I'm going to bed. What I am proposing tomorrow, is that we agree to do a Gladiate. Me vs Trfel. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gladiator night night. | ||
|
Tere
United Kingdom225 Posts
On February 20 2015 09:13 The Shining wrote: Show nested quote + On February 20 2015 09:05 Tere wrote: Set up is: Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Doctor, 6 Vanilla Townie (from first post) Scum slip? Only scum knows set up. Yes, you could argue the RB flip confirms it but Ely is still not confirmed Doc. He might as well be but he isn't. I'm not really sure why you posted this, since its a point we could have all made on our own. Only 2 total setups with both a role blocker and Doctor. No Vigi claim and no N1 shot. Nah, I just believe ElyAs. ![]() I'm going to bed right now though, worn out. ![]() | ||
|
Tere
United Kingdom225 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy Mini EffOrt Soma Rush Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2248 hiko1854 B2W.Neo370 byalli270 Livibee218 Liquid`VortiX196 Hui .180 mouzStarbuck117 Mew2King67 Trikslyr48 Rex29 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|