• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:10
CEST 20:10
KST 03:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8313 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 163

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 174 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 18:58 GMT
#3241
On February 03 2015 03:56 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I still have a few hours to decide who to vote fortunately. And since there is basically no way that you and slam are both town we won't lose even if you are town and have to leave soon.


I'm town dude. TOWN. I'm sorry for pissing you off but a scum just slipped that he's not town, I need your vote on slam and to do leverage on SL when he's back cause I'm sleepy as fuck atm.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 18:59 GMT
#3242
And if bats and you are both town I have no idea how we can win this game -.-
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 18:59 GMT
#3243
On February 03 2015 03:58 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Slam might be scum but I don't see him being with bats at all. If you are town he is probably with SL.


We will work on that theory after lynching the obvious scum.
OK?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:00 GMT
#3244
Can you answer and have your vote on SLam cause bed is calling for me.

And when SL is around check how he and bats interact.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:00 GMT
#3245
Fine. I will vote slam for now.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 19:00 GMT
#3246
I'm not unvoting. Vivax changes his reads every time it's convenient this is ridiculous.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:01 GMT
#3247
And now to sleep and hope bad townies don't not lynch Slam.. Else game is lost but I tried hard as crazy this EoD and I just want to win this game. But need sleep badly.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:03 GMT
#3248
That's true but he has to be with slam or SL. If he is with slam then voting slam is fine if we convince SL to join the wagon. Do you think he is with SL? Because this is the only case we have a problem. I feel like voting slam is like hedging our bets. DO you disagree?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:03 GMT
#3249
On February 03 2015 04:01 Vivax wrote:
And now to sleep and hope bad townies don't not lynch Slam.. Else game is lost but I tried hard as crazy this EoD and I just want to win this game. But need sleep badly.

Er
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:05 GMT
#3250
On February 03 2015 04:00 batsnacks wrote:
I'm not unvoting. Vivax changes his reads every time it's convenient this is ridiculous.


If I were convenient I'd have tried to push you together with SL but I didn't. My argument on Slam is genuine and 100 % correct.

I found a scumslip in SLam and am now trying t save this game by pushing town to vote for him. So let's hope SL comes back at EoD and reads all this shit.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 19:06 GMT
#3251
On February 03 2015 04:03 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
That's true but he has to be with slam or SL. If he is with slam then voting slam is fine if we convince SL to join the wagon. Do you think he is with SL? Because this is the only case we have a problem. I feel like voting slam is like hedging our bets. DO you disagree?


Sorry if I'm asking you to repeat yourself but why not just vote Vivax?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:07 GMT
#3252
Hey WIle. just fucking uncovered a scum. I try hard as crazy. I'm sorry for tunneling you all game long but you need to finally realize I'm the town and Slam the scum.

Please help me at EoD cause I'll be in bed.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 19:07 GMT
#3253
On February 03 2015 04:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 04:00 batsnacks wrote:
I'm not unvoting. Vivax changes his reads every time it's convenient this is ridiculous.


If I were convenient I'd have tried to push you together with SL but I didn't. My argument on Slam is genuine and 100 % correct.

I found a scumslip in SLam and am now trying t save this game by pushing town to vote for him. So let's hope SL comes back at EoD and reads all this shit.


This is where Vivax admits he was scum reading me because it was convenient.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:08 GMT
#3254
On February 03 2015 04:06 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 04:03 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
That's true but he has to be with slam or SL. If he is with slam then voting slam is fine if we convince SL to join the wagon. Do you think he is with SL? Because this is the only case we have a problem. I feel like voting slam is like hedging our bets. DO you disagree?


Sorry if I'm asking you to repeat yourself but why not just vote Vivax?

I am just not sure about him...
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:08 GMT
#3255
It'Sa foolproof argument. Bats is trying to save slam and mislynch me and then scum won. He completely ignores the foolproof argument cause Alakaslam is scum with him.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:09 GMT
#3256
On February 03 2015 04:08 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 04:06 batsnacks wrote:
On February 03 2015 04:03 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
That's true but he has to be with slam or SL. If he is with slam then voting slam is fine if we convince SL to join the wagon. Do you think he is with SL? Because this is the only case we have a problem. I feel like voting slam is like hedging our bets. DO you disagree?


Sorry if I'm asking you to repeat yourself but why not just vote Vivax?

I am just not sure about him...

And this rolename thing doesn't help.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:10 GMT
#3257
I could easily see scum being SL and slam and that's the problem.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:12 GMT
#3258
On February 03 2015 04:07 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 04:05 Vivax wrote:
On February 03 2015 04:00 batsnacks wrote:
I'm not unvoting. Vivax changes his reads every time it's convenient this is ridiculous.


If I were convenient I'd have tried to push you together with SL but I didn't. My argument on Slam is genuine and 100 % correct.

I found a scumslip in SLam and am now trying t save this game by pushing town to vote for him. So let's hope SL comes back at EoD and reads all this shit.


This is where Vivax admits he was scum reading me because it was convenient.


No, this is where I uncovered your scumbuddy and if I scumread you cause it was convenient I wouldn't have uncovered Slam's scumsliip, I would have pushed you with other arguments.

But being the VT I am I found a confirmed scum and now you try to save the situation for your team.

[redALAKASLAM[/red]
bats (Or just really stupid)
SL Revisit after Slam flip. Trust me, Kaslam scum.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 19:13 GMT
#3259
On February 03 2015 04:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 04:07 batsnacks wrote:
On February 03 2015 04:05 Vivax wrote:
On February 03 2015 04:00 batsnacks wrote:
I'm not unvoting. Vivax changes his reads every time it's convenient this is ridiculous.


If I were convenient I'd have tried to push you together with SL but I didn't. My argument on Slam is genuine and 100 % correct.

I found a scumslip in SLam and am now trying t save this game by pushing town to vote for him. So let's hope SL comes back at EoD and reads all this shit.


This is where Vivax admits he was scum reading me because it was convenient.


No, this is where I uncovered your scumbuddy and if I scumread you cause it was convenient I wouldn't have uncovered Slam's scumsliip, I would have pushed you with other arguments.

But being the VT I am I found a confirmed scum and now you try to save the situation for your team.

[redALAKASLAM
bats (Or just really stupid)
SL Revisit after Slam flip. Trust me, Kaslam scum.
[/red]

You have no other arguments. Prove me wrong.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:15 GMT
#3260
On February 03 2015 04:10 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I could easily see scum being SL and slam and that's the problem.


I doubt bats is town cause he doesn't adapt to the new Information I presented or figure out my alignment, he's just taking full advantage of the fact that I tunneled you all game long.

YOur townread on bats is wrong. And town bats couldn't be this stupid. He's only trying his best to get people to lynch SLam and not me.
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1033
ComeBackTV 931
TaKeTV 573
SteadfastSC560
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 339
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 95
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24720
firebathero 212
Rush 127
ToSsGirL 37
Trap 22
Sexy 22
Bale 19
Shine 17
Djem5 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins142
monkeys_forever21
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1150
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 175
MindelVK18
Other Games
Grubby2216
FrodaN810
ceh9743
Beastyqt603
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .145
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr81
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2366
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• WagamamaTV257
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 50m
Stellar Fest
18h 50m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.