• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8239 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 174 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:15 GMT
#3261
EBWOP: me and not slam
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:17 GMT
#3262
Bats has fucking 8 pages of filter.

His agenda today is lynch me, save slam, and ignore the argument that slam scumslipped.

GUYS

IF WE LYNCH SLAM BATS CONCEDES AND WE WON.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 19:18 GMT
#3263
On February 03 2015 04:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 04:10 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I could easily see scum being SL and slam and that's the problem.


I doubt bats is town cause he doesn't adapt to the new Information I presented or figure out my alignment, he's just taking full advantage of the fact that I tunneled you all game long.

YOur townread on bats is wrong. And town bats couldn't be this stupid. He's only trying his best to get people to lynch SLam and not me.

This perfectly describes your play so far.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:19 GMT
#3264
On February 03 2015 04:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 04:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 03 2015 04:10 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I could easily see scum being SL and slam and that's the problem.


I doubt bats is town cause he doesn't adapt to the new Information I presented or figure out my alignment, he's just taking full advantage of the fact that I tunneled you all game long.

YOur townread on bats is wrong. And town bats couldn't be this stupid. He's only trying his best to get people to lynch SLam and not me.

This perfectly describes your play so far.

For filter.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:23 GMT
#3265
JAT just get into your head that I'm town, I played poorly cause of personal issues, so I just followed the NK's and tunneled you and bats.

But now Alakaslam fucking scumslipped and I need your support.

Can you give me blessing of going to bed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:24 GMT
#3266
Also you just said that describes my play so it also describes bats play. I need you to be with me on Slam.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:26 GMT
#3267
I AM on slam.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:26 GMT
#3268
Fuck it I'l have to stay up until EoD to save this town, thank you ashholes.

Brb buying alcohol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 19:30 GMT
#3269
Oh and Wile. In the next hours bats will try to sway you. Be wary of it. Reread his filter, it has a lot "i have the feeling aakaslam could bs scum now" quotes with zero followup.

We're about to win.

Just keep a close eye on bats, your townread on him is wrong.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:33 GMT
#3270
Could you show me some of those quotes you are talking about?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 19:35 GMT
#3271
I may reread bats later but tbh I don't remember seeing what you seem to be seeing when I read him recently. I highly doubt that I am wrong on him.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 20:12 GMT
#3272
Why isn't slam saying anything ?!?!?!??

This is oats all over again.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:23 GMT
#3273
On January 21 2015 07:29 batsnacks wrote:
@Wile what do you think about slam?


No idea why he mentioned this as before he was concerned with other stuff. TMI stuff I guess.

On January 21 2015 21:39 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 21:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Have you never seen Vivax play scum?
Its normal


I played with him as scum once a while ago and it was nothing like this. I don't remember what game it was or I'd link it.


ANother proof he's trying to mislynch me this game.

On January 22 2015 23:57 batsnacks wrote:
Ok even though I'm not posting a lot this game I am keeping up with reading.

This is my town list from memory if you have any questions
Wile E
Damd (wish he didn't marytr so much this game though)
Koshi
Oats
KSC
Vivax


Reaffirms his townreads. Note how Alaaslam isn't in it but previously at this point in the game he was only pushing SL. He does never hard scumread Alakaslam.

Later:
On January 24 2015 12:03 batsnacks wrote:
I suddenly feel that slam is mafia.


On January 25 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
Ok I'm back now

@wile I didn't stop scum reading SL, HTS is just higher priority.

@someone I've never played with mafia slam and I've never seen slam play like this and people who have say that this is how he plays as mafia. So it gives me the feeling he's mafia.


And the next one is damning: Alakaslam doesn't appear in his scumteam. He has been soft burring previously but cause he can't lynch him he simply doesn't include him in the possibilities.

On January 25 2015 05:22 batsnacks wrote:
I could see a HTS, vivax, damdred scum team.

When I played as mafia with vivax a while ago he said his weakness as scum was that his activity falls off as the game goes on. I was townreading him earlier for the sheer mass of contributions but in retrospect most of those contributions were not getting town any closer to lynching scum.

Damdred is saying crazy anti town things and defending HTS for scummy reasons. read this:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 02:10 Damdred wrote:
she shouldn't be the lynch today because of the wifom of the kill

And I think he said that even if she flips scum we're still not getting enough info or something which is ???

HTS because of HF and HTS's contributions today weren't getting us any closer to a better lynch. If she flips town I wouldn't use anything she said today to lynch someone tomorrow.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:24 GMT
#3274
On February 03 2015 05:12 batsnacks wrote:
Why isn't slam saying anything ?!?!?!??

This is oats all over again.


Yes now you try to make the scumlynch look like yesterday's town lynch, good strat.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:25 GMT
#3275
YOUR VOTE ON SLAM IS A VOTE ON SCUM
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:26 GMT
#3276
Slam stopped saying anything cause he scumslipped like a jubjub
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:27 GMT
#3277
Went to buy 2 beers so I can enjoy the scumlynch. WIll have to stay awake, thank you fucktown.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:29 GMT
#3278
Now eating pasta, drinking beer and trying to steal rohypnol for somewhere in my house, I wanna get wasted
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
February 02 2015 20:33 GMT
#3279
On February 03 2015 05:29 Vivax wrote:
Now eating pasta, drinking beer and trying to steal rohypnol for somewhere in my house, I wanna get wasted

Doesn't sound very clever.

Your little quote collection is actually surprisingly interesting.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 20:38 GMT
#3280
Dude some people like being sober. I'm not one of them. I love experiencing different states of consciousness.

Anyway my little quote collection shows it's bats and alakaslam
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
-ZergGirl 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1983
910 61
sorry 48
Bale 30
NotJumperer 19
Noble 12
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox666
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor86
Other Games
summit1g7883
WinterStarcraft408
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0273
Livibee163
Sick159
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 27m
Stellar Fest
7h 27m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.