• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7848 users

Student Mafia V - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:25 GMT
#744
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


What changed to make you to from this post to say my case is shitty?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:28 GMT
#750
On January 19 2015 06:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:20 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I find it kinda weird that after posting this:

On January 18 2015 21:59 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: geript


I love how you instantly scumread me after town-ish newbies starts scumreading me.

I bet you're mafia.


On January 18 2015 23:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 18 2015 22:21 DarthPunk wrote:
do you really think geript is mafia for suspecting you? because that seems super retarded.



It's pretty clear that I said he is mafia not because he is suspecting me, but because he started suspecting me just when town-ish newbies did so.

As the veteran he is, it should be pretty clear to him that I'm not a good lynch today


Glowingbear basically dropped his geript read out of nowhere to lynch damdred when he admits himself that damdred case is kinda weak and average.

On January 19 2015 05:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.


On January 19 2015 06:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o


Yeah but that case is not so strong to completely drop calloing geript mafia (which is in itself a weird omgus vote cause geript is obv town.)





I'm sorry, I've never said the case was weak?
I said I can't find a more compelling argument on day1 than the one I've brought about damdred?


It's fucking scummy that you just stopped saying anything at all about your scum read geript after two posts trying to get him lynched.


HAHAHA DP
ARE YOU FUCKING MAFIA?

If I have a stronger scumread on damdred, I'll vote him before voting geript.
I was trying to pressure damdred before going to the case.
He was late answering my questions.

Really DP. C'mon.


You really can;t push two people at once?

If the vote on geript was for such whimsical reasons that you felt ok dropping it for THAT shitty case on damdred then you really didn;t believe that geript was mafia at all.


Which begs the question: Why the FUCK are you trying to lynch him in the first place if you are town?!?!?

I also find it amusing that everyone calling you scum is suddenly mafia. Including the two most obvious townies in the game.


This is a convoluted misrepresentation of my reads. A lot of people called me mafia and I didn't scumread them. I've called waffle town for that. But you, SPECIALLY YOU, coming with this SHIT against me, is FUCKING SCUMMY.

You said you would lynch Damdred before me than suddenly this SHIT.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:29 GMT
#752
I DIDN'T ABANDON THE SCUMREAD ON GERIPT, I'VE JUST FOCUSED ON GETTING MY STRONGEST SCUMREAD LYNCHED.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?!?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:35 GMT
#762
##Unvote
##Vote: Jar Jar Binks
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:36 GMT
#767
Damdred is town for not voting to survive.

Jar jar binks is too wishy washy and doesn't have genuine scumreads. When pushed to tell us who his scumreads are, he said I should try to convince him damdred is mafia. Very dodgy.

DAMDRED IS TOWN

Have an eye open on DP and Geript.

Breshke is likely to be mafia but he is not up for the lynch today.

War waffle is most likely town.

Gg.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:37 GMT
#768
On January 19 2015 06:35 Trfel wrote:
At this point, GlowingBear is also looking like a better lynch than jarjar....


You can also suspect Trfel for this bullshit
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:39 GMT
#772
On January 19 2015 06:38 Damdred wrote:
All a sudden GB realizes the truth.


I actually believe you're good enough as scum to know this would happen.

But I prefer to believe you're town.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:40 GMT
#780
On January 19 2015 06:38 geript wrote:
Why is WW town GB?


Because be was the first to scumread one of the most vocal players at the moment. There is no mafia motivation behind it.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:41 GMT
#784
Jar jar is not set to be the lunch as I reached 3 votes first. CORRECT IT PLEASE.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:43 GMT
#789
There are your scums showing their faces.

Lynch TheShining. Period.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:45 GMT
#793
Lynch the Shining.

Lynch DP.

Don't lynch War Waffle.

GG.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:47 GMT
#801
Lynch Trfel too.

Geript can be town.

Gg
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:48 GMT
#806
Damdred didn't try hard to dissuade the votes off of me so he's back to leaning scum.

:/
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:50 GMT
#810
A lesson to newbies:

Everytime a person risks their "life" to lynch a target or to save another, this person is most likely town.

I would be the lynch after I unvoted. Have this in mind.

Bye bye.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:51 GMT
#813
On January 19 2015 06:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Glowingbear if you are town this game I am blaming you for being shit.


You're always shit in every game. You can look town but you can't find mafia. Never. I don't even know why people talk that much about you.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:52 GMT
#824
On January 19 2015 06:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Lynch Trfel too.

Geript can be town.

Gg

So at this point you basically want everyone lynched?

I just don't see how you can be town. In Carol, you spent a lot of time on Holyflare and you stuck with it. Here, you are scumreading everyone and changing without reason.


No, I want Shining, you and DP lynched.
Then maybe damdred if he is still scummy and then geript.

These are my day1 reads, only.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:54 GMT
#831
On January 19 2015 06:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:50 GlowingBear wrote:
A lesson to newbies:

Everytime a person risks their "life" to lynch a target or to save another, this person is most likely town.

I would be the lynch after I unvoted. Have this in mind.

Bye bye.


Wait is this true?

Cause that is a good point.

Wait. But why would you lynch yourself to save your biggest scum read?


Because he didn't try to save himself.

Jar jar did.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:55 GMT
#837
I'm not killing waffle.

Kill jar jar today.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:55 GMT
#840
Or keep your votes on me.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:57 GMT
#845
Ugh.

Jar jar will flip town.

I want to lynch DP.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 144
ProTech138
SpeCial 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13721
Artosis 605
PianO 30
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
canceldota117
League of Legends
Doublelift3999
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1666
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe105
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam562
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0383
Maynarde76
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV148
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• RyuSc2 31
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur610
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.