• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7404 users

Student Mafia V

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2015 21:48 GMT
#14
/in: Open
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2015 21:48 GMT
#15
Or if anyone wants my coaching specifically, I can out and coach.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 10 2015 01:30 GMT
#19
On January 10 2015 08:54 LightningStrike wrote:
I want to play with you again GB!


Yay!!

Are you prepared to be yelled at?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 12 2015 23:53 GMT
#37
On January 13 2015 08:31 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 07:48 marvellosity wrote:
it's like being challenged to a shit-eating competition by a penguin

my masculinity doesn't feel very on the line :p

Well sure, but that penguin sure is dressed pretty spiffy and is so fresh and so cleanclean. Perhaps you should accept the challenge. Maybe I'll even give you the required handicap (you know since I'm clearly the better player) by using a post per day for naughty nurse pictures.


Come on marv, do us a favor.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-12 23:59:27
January 12 2015 23:58 GMT
#41
On January 13 2015 08:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Naughty doctor pictures would probably be more up his alley.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 12 2015 23:59 GMT
#42
WITH CROCS
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-13 00:09:20
January 13 2015 00:08 GMT
#45
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Look how cute this baby is.

That's it.

Baby doctors are my new baby seals
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 15 2015 21:36 GMT
#102
This will be my last game before my hiatus :/
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 15 2015 21:40 GMT
#104
On January 16 2015 06:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 06:36 GlowingBear wrote:
This will be my last game before my hiatus :/

I feel like you said this many many times now.


Yeah, but this one is definitive.

I'll be hosting games only
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 15 2015 21:49 GMT
#106
On January 16 2015 06:44 Trfel wrote:
Why will you be taking a hiatus? And for about how long?


I'm going to enter a very busy semester and I want to dedicate time to do some "mafia studies"
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 16 2015 18:04 GMT
#122
On January 17 2015 02:52 geript wrote:
There is confirmed Broccoli in the game and spinach. Fortunately though, it has been confirmed to me personally that there is no koalas in this game.


I don't think BH would rig his game with spinach. How do you know this?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 16 2015 22:54 GMT
#161
I CAN'T STAND PLAYING AS VT ANYMORE GODDAMNIT
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 17 2015 00:17 GMT
#169
On January 17 2015 07:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:00 Trfel wrote:
##Vote geript

I come out guns blazing, with fireworks and cannon fire, and meet silence......

Guess maybe I'll go do something else and wait for you guys to catch up XD


I like this.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 17 2015 00:18 GMT
#170
I was on a theatre. I'll do better things once I get home.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 17 2015 00:29 GMT
#172
On January 17 2015 09:28 LightningStrike wrote:
GB why you claimed VT so early with no pressure?


Because I can't stand being VT anymore
Just can't

I would love to be a cop.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 17 2015 00:38 GMT
#176
On January 17 2015 09:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 09:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 17 2015 09:28 LightningStrike wrote:
GB why you claimed VT so early with no pressure?


Because I can't stand being VT anymore
Just can't

I would love to be a cop.


So basically your reads are so bad that you can't stand it anymore and you want to get game mechanics to do the work for you?

LOL


HAHAHAHAHA I'd love to see Robik's reaction
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 17 2015 03:55 GMT
#217
Ok I'm back home after an awesome night. Gonna read through things.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 17 2015 03:56 GMT
#218
I'm drunk though

Of beer and love

More beer than love
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 17 2015 04:31 GMT
#228
On January 17 2015 07:07 coolTLname wrote:
sup bout to sleep, cya guys when i wake


Hm

I don't like this entrance


On January 17 2015 07:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Tfrel why are you voting gerpit right now? I know in pregame he said he would only post 10 posts per day phase 5 per Night but seriously don't vote without evidence that's scum -.-


I also don't like this opening


On January 17 2015 07:20 Trfel wrote:
He said that he would only be making 10 posts per day. I personally feel that it will be extremely hard for him to play effectively with 10 posts per day. If he is purposefully handicapping himself with a very strict post limit and that causes him to play poorly and be lynched, that's his fault; we can't allow for players to intentionally play badly. I will remove my vote if he proves himself useful.


Bad post Trfel. Your vote is supposed to be an argument starter but not a motive to have you being scumread.


On January 17 2015 07:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 07:20 Trfel wrote:
He said that he would only be making 10 posts per day. I personally feel that it will be extremely hard for him to play effectively with 10 posts per day. If he is purposefully handicapping himself with a very strict post limit and that causes him to play poorly and be lynched, that's his fault; we can't allow for players to intentionally play badly. I will remove my vote if he proves himself useful.

He prob doing it because this is a semi newbie game and wanted to have the newer players take action (shrugs)


This makes no sense and it's an odd defense


On January 17 2015 09:34 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 09:28 LightningStrike wrote:
GB why you claimed VT so early with no pressure?

Why are you suddenly so aggressive in questioning people about their motives? In the last game of ours you were very passive at the start. However, your behaviour is rather eccentric from what I've read...


I don't like this post because LS isn't aggressive and asking these kind of questions keeps thread goin on which is townie.


On January 17 2015 09:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 09:34 TheWarWaffle wrote:
On January 17 2015 09:28 LightningStrike wrote:
GB why you claimed VT so early with no pressure?

Why are you suddenly so aggressive in questioning people about their motives? In the last game of ours you were very passive at the start. However, your behaviour is rather eccentric from what I've read...

Because GlowingBear is a vet player who btw never claimed VT in the game I played with him and I only quesationing because claiming VT this early would make it easierfor Mafia to figure who is blue and who isn't. Also Tfrel opening odd for me because he never done that before when I played with him as town but I town reading him though.


I can't understand how you can see a different pattern from a townplay but still get a townread without pushing it further. Could you explain to me please?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 17 2015 04:31 GMT
#230
Oooooops posted too early. Still catching up.
I'm adorable.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 49m
INu's Battles
2h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 49m
OSC
14h 4m
Replay Cast
14h 49m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.