• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:56
CEST 21:56
KST 04:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8821 users

Student Mafia V - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:20 GMT
#655
On January 19 2015 05:14 geript wrote:
Also, the fact that GB thinks that I could even possibly be scum is rather amusing. Amusing in the generally mafia way.


Funny, I could say the same thing about you.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:26 GMT
#657
On January 19 2015 05:23 Breshke wrote:
GB if damdred wadsnt an option who would you go for?


Geript and, if not possible, is have to decide between you and the shining
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:27 GMT
#659
I can't believe in a fucking wagon on day1
Fucking incredible
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:30 GMT
#661
On January 19 2015 05:28 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:26 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:23 Breshke wrote:
GB if damdred wadsnt an option who would you go for?


Geript and, if not possible, is have to decide between you and the shining


Is me and the shining based of being two or the lurkier people or do you find us scummy?


Yes
I forgot about LS too. I feel like I could lynch him.

Not war waffle, his stance on me seems genuine.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:30 GMT
#662
By yes I mean being lurking
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:33 GMT
#664
The problem is, we don't have people lurking that much. A policy isn't well placed anymore
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:35 GMT
#668
On January 19 2015 05:30 Breshke wrote:
Also GB what do you think of jarjar?


Sounds like newbie town to me.

His opening was awful but his posting seems genuine.

By the way, Breshke, I like the questions you're making and I'm ready to say that you shouldn't be lynched day1

One thing that bothers me is people saying that LS is unlynchable day1. Why's that?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:36 GMT
#669
On January 19 2015 05:35 rsoultin wrote:
I'm getting more and more okay with a geript lynch.


Be okay with a Damdred lynch.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:37 GMT
#671
By the way I want EVERY SINGLE PERSON to read what I wrote on Damdred and give thoughts.
It's pretty damning to me.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:46 GMT
#685
Jar jar
Who is scum and why?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:53 GMT
#692
On January 19 2015 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Glowing bear your case on Damdred is exceedingly average. Like he says he might be ok to lynch you but that it is doubtful.

Like the crux of the argument is that damdred should not change his mind about his town read on you based on his solid grasop of your meta and to prove his grasp on your meta you link your post about his meta. Sure it shows you have played together a lot, but that doesn't mean he has to be scum to change his mind.

Glowingbear what happened to your vote on Geript and what do you think of damdred refusing to read my filter?


DP, the quotation isn't an evolution of his townread on me.

Here is the thing: if you have a townread, you can't be up to lynch him day1. EVER.
His read didn't change. He stated I'm town right after the thing about lynching me.

From a town perspective, being on with lunching me can NEVER cross his mind if his reads didn't change. And it didn't.
He also couldn't change his reads because he gave that statement without any new posts by me.

If you check the huge meta case I've put in spoilers, damdred has distinct town tells regarding me. He isn't using them here to call me town (unless going against lurkers, which I'm actually NOT doing since I've voted geript). He's just saying "oh GB is town because of this, he is town because of this yadda yadda). BULLSHIT.

He had a townread on me because of my reaction to vote him after someone called him out. That reaction is null. There is nothing alignment indicative there.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:55 GMT
#695
On and my vote on geript was gone because I saw damdred. I voted him because I think he jumped the scumreading wagon on me having no reasons to do so. I've answered it to you, though.

But I find the thing on damdred more compelling.

I don't think that damdred not reading your filter is alignment indicative though.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:56 GMT
#700
On January 19 2015 05:54 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Jar jar
Who is scum and why?


You could convince me that damdred is scum with a slightly better argument. I don't know him. I don't know why he answered mine and now DP's questions about not reading DP's filter. Being a little wish-washy on you probably isn't enough for my vote though. I think that's why you asked this question.


No, my question was to know who are your scumreads because we are close to the deadline. You should be convinced that someone is scum right now.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:57 GMT
#701
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 20:59 GMT
#703
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:01 GMT
#709
DP, scumreads at the moment?

Breshke, are you here?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:02 GMT
#711
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:11 GMT
#727
On January 19 2015 06:04 The Shining wrote:
GB - You said you were coming at lurkers. Since then, I've posted a read on you leaning scum and asked you why the LS BS meter comment was something worth mentioning when it is LS, a player who in my short experience experiences with him seems throw whatever is on his mind out there.

You haven't so much as acknowledged me since except to say if you can't lynch Damdred, you want to push the lurkers in Breshke or myself. Why am I not seeing any pressure to do so? You voted Breshke but didnt respond to who addressed you directly. Instead, you made a weak case IMO against Damdred who has repeatedly said he is meh and burnt out. I'm not sure how much credit I want to give Damdred for those excuses but he did mention to me when he coached me last game that he was burning out. He also mentioned it when he convinced me to sign up for this game. I'm not fully buying it yet but in a scenario where you are scum and he is town, it seems like easy pickings to pick on a Town you've played with before, use meta as reasoning for him flip flopping on lynching you and take advantage of him not being as invested in the game as he could be.


I'm also burning out. And what question are you talking about? I may have not seen it.

If you think I'm not pressuring damdred enough, I don't know what to say.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:13 GMT
#731
On January 19 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I find it kinda weird that after posting this:

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 21:59 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: geript


I love how you instantly scumread me after town-ish newbies starts scumreading me.

I bet you're mafia.


Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 23:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 18 2015 22:21 DarthPunk wrote:
do you really think geript is mafia for suspecting you? because that seems super retarded.



It's pretty clear that I said he is mafia not because he is suspecting me, but because he started suspecting me just when town-ish newbies did so.

As the veteran he is, it should be pretty clear to him that I'm not a good lynch today


Glowingbear basically dropped his geript read out of nowhere to lynch damdred when he admits himself that damdred case is kinda weak and average.

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 05:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.


Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o


Yeah but that case is not so strong to completely drop calloing geript mafia (which is in itself a weird omgus vote cause geript is obv town.)





I'm sorry, I've never said the case was weak?
I said I can't find a more compelling argument on day1 than the one I've brought about damdred?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 21:20 GMT
#738
On January 19 2015 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:13 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I find it kinda weird that after posting this:

On January 18 2015 21:59 GlowingBear wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: geript


I love how you instantly scumread me after town-ish newbies starts scumreading me.

I bet you're mafia.


On January 18 2015 23:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 18 2015 22:21 DarthPunk wrote:
do you really think geript is mafia for suspecting you? because that seems super retarded.



It's pretty clear that I said he is mafia not because he is suspecting me, but because he started suspecting me just when town-ish newbies did so.

As the veteran he is, it should be pretty clear to him that I'm not a good lynch today


Glowingbear basically dropped his geript read out of nowhere to lynch damdred when he admits himself that damdred case is kinda weak and average.

On January 19 2015 05:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah that makes sense I guess GB.

Like it's not particularly convincing but It's not incorrect either.


I can't find a better argument on day1, honestly.


On January 19 2015 06:02 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.

Jjb is mafia I think


See, he is townreading you without having a good grasp of your filter.

He is townreading LS for BS reason, c'mon.


Well I AM obv town. And I am townreading LS for the same reason.

What happened to your geript is mafia thing?


Damdred happened o.o


Yeah but that case is not so strong to completely drop calloing geript mafia (which is in itself a weird omgus vote cause geript is obv town.)





I'm sorry, I've never said the case was weak?
I said I can't find a more compelling argument on day1 than the one I've brought about damdred?


It's fucking scummy that you just stopped saying anything at all about your scum read geript after two posts trying to get him lynched.


HAHAHA DP
ARE YOU FUCKING MAFIA?

If I have a stronger scumread on damdred, I'll vote him before voting geript.
I was trying to pressure damdred before going to the case.
He was late answering my questions.

Really DP. C'mon.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 93
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota29
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1416
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2016
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck357
Livibee188
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
UpATreeSC126
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King53
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur764
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 20m
Replay Cast
3h 5m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.