• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:30
CEST 04:30
KST 11:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8492 users

Student Mafia V - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 17:01 GMT
#581
On January 19 2015 01:57 Damdred wrote:
Rs vote lm with me I feel this one.


I'm thinking about it, Damdred. As an inactive lynch I think it's not a bad choice. I'm seeing nothing of value from him this late in the Day phase.

Can you give me your reasons? I like bullet format that I can then verify myself, personally.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 17:02 GMT
#582
Geript do you think it's that odd I haven't read dps filter and he made such a big fuss about it?

I think it's halfway towny of him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 17:06 GMT
#583
°LM is disconnected from the game as evidenced by his posts just recently.
°Not really interested with interactions just these blurbs an then disappearing.
° LM isn't adding real thoughts as in most of what he says has already been said before.
° Has no real reads that we know of besides slightly auspicious of jarjat for meh reasons and so so on beshke.
° no real interactions to speak of
° look at season of a witch foe last lm Scum game.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 17:07 GMT
#584
LM is playing exactly like he played in Christmas Carol.
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 18 2015 17:08 GMT
#585
On January 19 2015 02:07 GlowingBear wrote:
LM is playing exactly like he played in Christmas Carol.

I was just thinking that I guess great minds think alike aye?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 17:09 GMT
#586
On January 19 2015 02:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 02:07 GlowingBear wrote:
LM is playing exactly like he played in Christmas Carol.

I was just thinking that I guess great minds think alike aye?


Yes

Who do you want to lynch?
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 17:09 GMT
#587
I kinda disagree with that, lm wasn't this disconnected and actually interacted
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 17:11 GMT
#588
Damdy, what is your currently lynch pool, and way, and your strongest townreads.
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 18 2015 17:12 GMT
#589
On January 19 2015 02:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 02:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 19 2015 02:07 GlowingBear wrote:
LM is playing exactly like he played in Christmas Carol.

I was just thinking that I guess great minds think alike aye?


Yes

Who do you want to lynch?

Most likely Breshke since I made my meta case on him being scum and he seems just as inactive as he was in New Years Eve Mafia as scum. Also LM's made a good point on how Breshke read change was bs at least in his mind. I willing to go for him full force but if anyone else got a good case on someone else being scum I might change.
##Vote: Breshke
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 17:14 GMT
#590
On January 19 2015 02:07 GlowingBear wrote:
LM is playing exactly like he played in Christmas Carol.


I don't remember much of Lonemeow from Xmas Carol except during Night 1...actually, I remember going through his filter to try to figure out who his fellow mason(s) were...joke was on me cause somehow we had just 1 mason.

He actually did seem to be poking and prodding at a lot of different people. I narrowed it down to 3 possibles I think, then had them give me reads on each other lol. That's all to say he was more active that game, for sure, and quite inquisitive.

His vote on Breshke makes no sense. Did he read the quotes he used to justify his votes? I see no meta case from Breshke at all.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 18 2015 17:18 GMT
#591
Day 1: Current Vote Count

Geript (1): Trfel, GlowingBear
Trfel (1): rsoultin, TheWarWaffle, rsoultin
Damdred (0): GlowingBear
jarjarbinks (1): LightningStrike, Breshke
Breshke (2): GlowingBear, LightningStrike, LoneMeow, LightningStrike
LightningStrike (0): DarthPunk
LoneMeow (1): Damdred

Not Voting (6): Trfel, The Shining, geript, jarjarbinks, DarthPunk, rsoultin

Currently, Breshke is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 17:19 GMT
#592
A meta case on Breshke at this point isn't that good IMO. There is no much meta to do on day1, and there is no much meta to do regarding a newbie.

All we have is this idea that he lurks more as scum than as town. But he could be inactive because of RL stuff. I'd rather wait more days if that's the only reason to lynch Breshke today.

I would vote SCUMMY lurkers, and I have yet to figure out Breshke's most possible alignment ATM
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2015 17:21 GMT
#593
Lm>jajar >tr

Is where in at
What scummy lukerst
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 18 2015 17:22 GMT
#594
On January 19 2015 02:21 Damdred wrote:
Lm>jajar >tr

Is where in at
What scummy lukerst


Where did the "I'd lynch GB go"?
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 17:22 GMT
#595
On January 19 2015 02:19 GlowingBear wrote:
A meta case on Breshke at this point isn't that good IMO. There is no much meta to do on day1, and there is no much meta to do regarding a newbie.

All we have is this idea that he lurks more as scum than as town. But he could be inactive because of RL stuff. I'd rather wait more days if that's the only reason to lynch Breshke today.

I would vote SCUMMY lurkers, and I have yet to figure out Breshke's most possible alignment ATM


I tend to agree with this, GB. I'm not getting scummy vibes from Breshke. Granted, he hasn't posted much, but I don't think he's the best lynch right now.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
TheWarWaffle
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada115 Posts
January 18 2015 17:23 GMT
#596
On January 19 2015 00:10 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 12:11 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Trfel: Beginning the game with a policy vote, on one of the most veteran players, makes no sense from a town perspective. His concerns regarding LS seem odd considering he always posts this way. Indeed, many of Trfel's meta-reads are effectively useless. I don't know why he would be making meta-reads based on the fact that he is playing completely different than his previous game. There is a great deal of fluff in almost all of his posts if one looks close enough... excessive repetition of known facts, lengthening of paragraphs with "purple prose", etc.


How does the policy vote in first post make more sense from scum perspective?

Where did Trfel give meta reads? I did not notice many of those in his filter. Please quote me some.

It's not just about the policy vote; it's about how all of Trfel's actions coalesce into a very suspicious pile. The vote itself was suspicious in

Trfel's meta-reads:


rsoultin, I would like to know what you expected to gain from some of your later questions, particularly, "do you intend to scumhunt this game"? There is only one possible answer to that question. Also, do you have any thoughts on the rest of the thread? I'm surprised that you picked on my opening but not GlowingBear's opening, which is bad for reasons I have previously stated.

That said, rsoultin's questioning does fit with her town meta. For an example of this, see the opening of the most recent Newbie Mafia.


Rsoultin and jarjar, you two need to talk so that jarjar feels comfortable with Day 1. That aside, while jarjar's opening post is pretty horrible, he has given some useful thoughts since then. As for rsoultin, I feel that her play lines up exactly with (my knowledge of) her town meta.


At the same time, WarWaffle seemed to provide many more reads in the previous game. I know this game hasn't been going for as long yet, but there has been more posting here. And last game he had lots of time issues as well (I know he said he had some in this game, I think, but they should be less than last game).




There are more, and there are posts made by him entirely on the topic of meta I will not post here. I am unsure as to how you may have missed them, considering what few reads Trfel has are all based of off predetermined ideas of what people should be doing. What is YOUR definition of meta, LoneMeow?
Friends will help you move. Best friends will help you move the bodies.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 17:24 GMT
#597
On January 19 2015 02:21 Damdred wrote:
Lm>jajar >tr

Is where in at
What scummy lukerst


I'm still trying to decide if LM is scum or just doesn't care this game, honestly. But since I'm trying to give Trfel a chance, of the three I guess LM would be my preference.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2015 17:29 GMT
#598
On January 19 2015 02:23 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 00:10 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:11 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Trfel: Beginning the game with a policy vote, on one of the most veteran players, makes no sense from a town perspective. His concerns regarding LS seem odd considering he always posts this way. Indeed, many of Trfel's meta-reads are effectively useless. I don't know why he would be making meta-reads based on the fact that he is playing completely different than his previous game. There is a great deal of fluff in almost all of his posts if one looks close enough... excessive repetition of known facts, lengthening of paragraphs with "purple prose", etc.


How does the policy vote in first post make more sense from scum perspective?

Where did Trfel give meta reads? I did not notice many of those in his filter. Please quote me some.

It's not just about the policy vote; it's about how all of Trfel's actions coalesce into a very suspicious pile. The vote itself was suspicious in

Trfel's meta-reads:


Show nested quote +
rsoultin, I would like to know what you expected to gain from some of your later questions, particularly, "do you intend to scumhunt this game"? There is only one possible answer to that question. Also, do you have any thoughts on the rest of the thread? I'm surprised that you picked on my opening but not GlowingBear's opening, which is bad for reasons I have previously stated.

That said, rsoultin's questioning does fit with her town meta. For an example of this, see the opening of the most recent Newbie Mafia.


Show nested quote +
Rsoultin and jarjar, you two need to talk so that jarjar feels comfortable with Day 1. That aside, while jarjar's opening post is pretty horrible, he has given some useful thoughts since then. As for rsoultin, I feel that her play lines up exactly with (my knowledge of) her town meta.


Show nested quote +
At the same time, WarWaffle seemed to provide many more reads in the previous game. I know this game hasn't been going for as long yet, but there has been more posting here. And last game he had lots of time issues as well (I know he said he had some in this game, I think, but they should be less than last game).




There are more, and there are posts made by him entirely on the topic of meta I will not post here. I am unsure as to how you may have missed them, considering what few reads Trfel has are all based of off predetermined ideas of what people should be doing. What is YOUR definition of meta, LoneMeow?


WarWaffle, if we can't lynch Trfel today, do you still prefer GB?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 18 2015 17:34 GMT
#599
On January 19 2015 02:19 GlowingBear wrote:
A meta case on Breshke at this point isn't that good IMO. There is no much meta to do on day1, and there is no much meta to do regarding a newbie.

All we have is this idea that he lurks more as scum than as town. But he could be inactive because of RL stuff. I'd rather wait more days if that's the only reason to lynch Breshke today.

I would vote SCUMMY lurkers, and I have yet to figure out Breshke's most possible alignment ATM

Alright then who you want to lynch now and why?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
TheWarWaffle
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada115 Posts
January 18 2015 17:35 GMT
#600
On January 19 2015 02:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 02:23 TheWarWaffle wrote:
On January 19 2015 00:10 LoneMeow wrote:
On January 18 2015 12:11 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Trfel: Beginning the game with a policy vote, on one of the most veteran players, makes no sense from a town perspective. His concerns regarding LS seem odd considering he always posts this way. Indeed, many of Trfel's meta-reads are effectively useless. I don't know why he would be making meta-reads based on the fact that he is playing completely different than his previous game. There is a great deal of fluff in almost all of his posts if one looks close enough... excessive repetition of known facts, lengthening of paragraphs with "purple prose", etc.


How does the policy vote in first post make more sense from scum perspective?

Where did Trfel give meta reads? I did not notice many of those in his filter. Please quote me some.

It's not just about the policy vote; it's about how all of Trfel's actions coalesce into a very suspicious pile. The vote itself was suspicious in

Trfel's meta-reads:


rsoultin, I would like to know what you expected to gain from some of your later questions, particularly, "do you intend to scumhunt this game"? There is only one possible answer to that question. Also, do you have any thoughts on the rest of the thread? I'm surprised that you picked on my opening but not GlowingBear's opening, which is bad for reasons I have previously stated.

That said, rsoultin's questioning does fit with her town meta. For an example of this, see the opening of the most recent Newbie Mafia.


Rsoultin and jarjar, you two need to talk so that jarjar feels comfortable with Day 1. That aside, while jarjar's opening post is pretty horrible, he has given some useful thoughts since then. As for rsoultin, I feel that her play lines up exactly with (my knowledge of) her town meta.


At the same time, WarWaffle seemed to provide many more reads in the previous game. I know this game hasn't been going for as long yet, but there has been more posting here. And last game he had lots of time issues as well (I know he said he had some in this game, I think, but they should be less than last game).




There are more, and there are posts made by him entirely on the topic of meta I will not post here. I am unsure as to how you may have missed them, considering what few reads Trfel has are all based of off predetermined ideas of what people should be doing. What is YOUR definition of meta, LoneMeow?


WarWaffle, if we can't lynch Trfel today, do you still prefer GB?

Absolutely. I'm leaning more towards GB than Trfel at the moment after having read both of their filters over and over again.
Trfel at least pretends to be town; GB doesn't seem to care either way. Trfel will attempt to argue his way out of an accusation; GB will either ignore it or treat it like it's something other than what it is. I will leave my vote on Trfel as of now but GlowingBear is likely my EoD lynch target as of now.
Friends will help you move. Best friends will help you move the bodies.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
NeuroSwarm 172
FoxeR 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1842
Leta 966
Bale 76
League of Legends
Doublelift4164
Other Games
summit1g8800
JimRising 536
WinterStarcraft172
ViBE168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• davetesta17
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1166
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 31m
Patches Events
12h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 31m
OSC
20h 31m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.