• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8089 users

Student Mafia V - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:14 GMT
#733
On January 19 2015 05:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad you asked me dp, I am lazy and think your obvious town. I don't see you being Scum nor a lynch so I'm ignoring your filter because I read you in thread as town.

Really bad excuses here.

Geript is pretty town, if he's alive after d2 and no roles claim he's pulling a Russian mafia but he looks super towny
This feels like a safe read here.

LS is town based on hi a addiction to meta as town.
Super safe. Common knowledge.

Jjb is mafia I think
Even more safe. I am an easy target.


I'm definitely considering changing my vote based on this post.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:21 GMT
#740
I actually haven't voted for you yet Damdred. I think I would dislike me in this game if I was you too. I think I haven't given you a fair shake. Sorry about that.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:30 GMT
#753
If I have to switch my vote to protect myself, it will be for damdred over GB. Just letting you guys know based on the votecount right now.

Sorry again Damdred for generally being against you in this game.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:38 GMT
#770
GB I don't understand why you would switch to me. Now I can't vote damdred to save myself. This hurts your chances of living if your mafia or town. I would think you would make a case to help get other votes.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:39 GMT
#775
On January 19 2015 06:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Damdred is town for not voting to survive.

Jar jar binks is too wishy washy and doesn't have genuine scumreads. When pushed to tell us who his scumreads are, he said I should try to convince him damdred is mafia. Very dodgy.

DAMDRED IS TOWN

Have an eye open on DP and Geript.

Breshke is likely to be mafia but he is not up for the lynch today.

War waffle is most likely town.

Gg.


this post just popped up

I get it. Strange on the switching but whatever.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:40 GMT
#781
##Vote: GlowingBear
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:46 GMT
#799
On January 19 2015 06:43 Damdred wrote:
This is great shining says damdred and lm are lynched. Votes GB. Pure Scum


I'm in agreement with you guys on this. If you get off my balls I would join you in the vote.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:56 GMT
#843
On January 19 2015 06:54 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 19 2015 06:50 GlowingBear wrote:
A lesson to newbies:

Everytime a person risks their "life" to lynch a target or to save another, this person is most likely town.

I would be the lynch after I unvoted. Have this in mind.

Bye bye.


Wait is this true?

Cause that is a good point.

Wait. But why would you lynch yourself to save your biggest scum read?


Because he didn't try to save himself.

Jar jar did.


saving yourself helps your team, whether you are town or mafia. Killing yourself hurts your team whether you are town or mafia
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:56 GMT
#844
Wow guys

I am the tracker.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:57 GMT
#851
##Vote: WarWaffle
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:58 GMT
#853
##unvote
##vote: WarWaffle
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 21:58 GMT
#858
Sorry guys I suck at this game. RNG Gods don't like town it seems.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 18 2015 22:04 GMT
#875
I'll come back later. I need a break. This game definitely hasn't changed my stance on a no lynch vote for day 1.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 19 2015 17:25 GMT
#968
Most of these are parrots b/c people already said most of this. I figured you'd want my opinion on it though.

Geripts play makes no sense from a mafia perspective IMO. Poor Waffle, I honestly think he's played better than me both D1's and gotten lynched both times.

I feel that GB and damdred are town based on EOD play. What a move by GB. Didn't understand it at first, but I think I get it now.

LM did have two votes before my train started really picking up. It was 2-3 at one time. I think there was an hour left but it still was relatively close to EOD.

I think Breshke made my train possible for GB to pull off his risky move.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shining is town despite the EOD vote. His reads might have been wrong, but the way he played it made me think he could be town.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 00:59 GMT
#1007
##Vote: Trfel

I was roleblocked! Surprise surprise lol. I guess LS makes a good cop!

I was roleblocked womp womp
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 05:09 GMT
#1093
I'm back guys. Sorry Day1 took a lot out of me. Just caught up and went through GB's filter to see if I could find some gems.

I feel like the mafia killed GB for a good reason. I've posted a few and gone over them. You might think this is fluff. Maybe my thoughts are fluffy lol

1. Very suspicious of Geript. IF Geript is mafia, GB would have probably kept going after him if kept alive. This also makes sense as to why Geript is still alive. Geript got a little questioning but not much after persuading almost everyone to vote Waffle. At the end he was still trying to comprehend how DP 100% thought Geript is town. This is something to take note of later.

2. Was suspicious of Trfel/LM. Trfel is obviously scum, so there was some merit there. In that same post he mentions DP. Which leads to the conundrum. If Geript and DP know each other so well, one should at least be a little suspicious of the other right (if one of them is mafia)? Geript and DP, please look back at the others play and MAKE SURE you aren't being fooled. You guys are vets, your opinions will bear more weight than people like me.

3. Ended up HARD TOWNING Shining. I think some other people (could be wrong here) had been suspicious of Shining, which could have led to a mislynch. We can't really do those much anymore.

4. Thought I was telling the truth about being the tracker and DEFENDED ME. A LOT. I AM THE FREAKING TRACKER. Please stop doubting me!

I think the biggest thing that got him killed was his thoughts on Trfel. That being said, there was probably a few other things he was looking into that got him killed as well. Rsoultin was hard on Trfel and she's still alive (and everyone thinks she's town). I am not saying he knew everything. But he was killed for a reason. PLEASE DONT FORGET THAT.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 05:12 GMT
#1095
On January 20 2015 14:02 geript wrote:
Damdred (2): rsoultin, LightningStrike
jarjarbinks (4): Breshke, Damdred, GlowingBear, LoneMeow
GlowingBear (6): geript, TheWarWaffle, DarthPunk, jarjarbinks, The Shining, Trfel

Let's assume this is true for a second. We can color JJB blue I guess since no one else has claimed. Technically, Trfel and LoneMeow could both claim here I think since they haven't posted but meh. If LM is blue, he might not come off JJB so quickly. I think definitely as cop he's significantly less likely to come off, but whatever. Voting wise, Rsoultin makes sense. IDK if she'd be willing to bus that early. Hard to tell. Breshke I thought was town yesterday, not sure I see a real reason to change that. Damdred could be mafia; it makes sense with the GB kill. 2 mafia on the short stack seems ok enough. Shining I forget my read on him yesterday. The argument vs JJB seemed odd (knowing the setup). I think that makes more sense, but usually mafia don't vote back to back. IDK. Seems like DP is the obvious scum if both of them are. That's just really hard to accept.


It might be better to evaluate the votes before that point. I know at least my vote on GlowingBear was forced.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 05:28 GMT
#1099
You do have a point, although they could have seen GB as a possible bigger threat if he had some reads right. You are right that it is a little WIFOM, but I felt it was worth mentioning. My sister had a nice argument against one of the mafia last game (Celestial from the latest newbie mini mafia) and we all didn't even notice it. Turned out she was killed for it on N2.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 05:39 GMT
#1102
Lol they were trying to get you lynched? Wow. Welp I guess I was wrong on that one then xD lol

I'm bout to crash, want to pick my brain on something?
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
January 20 2015 05:44 GMT
#1104
On January 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
@ Jarjar who is your top 3 lynches other than trefel.


I'll rank them.

1. LM- The lurky mafia of the group. Was scumming me after I felt mafia knew I was blue. A lot of people had talked about them. I voted for LM before forced to leave and I'll stick to it for now. The Trfel vote on LM worries me, but I could see him doing that to throw people like me off.
2. Breshke- GB was suspicious of you, I'm suspicious of you. You were on me after I felt mafia knew I was tracker.
3. Geript- I could see Geript pulling off killing Waffle as mafia and thinking he could get away with it. Plus GB didn't like him.
4. DP- This is more based on what other people have said about DP being the #3 if LM and Trfel are Scum.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 174
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13775
Artosis 580
PianO 31
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
canceldota124
League of Legends
Doublelift4018
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1646
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam601
Day[9].tv481
C9.Mang0411
Maynarde81
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV159
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• RyuSc2 27
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie995
• Shiphtur594
• Day9tv481
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.