• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11153 users

Student Mafia V - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 22:26 GMT
#2440
On January 28 2015 07:19 LoneMeow wrote:
rsoultin, sorry about the yelling. I was "kind of" frustrated since it seemed like you were not even bothering to read what I was posting and I was almost certain you were actually town and not intentionally pushing mislynch.


no worries lm i dont take offense at yelling despite my growls at dp. frustration is perfectly fine lol i deserved that
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 22:30 GMT
#2442
On January 28 2015 07:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Anyway that was a hard game.

GG all. I may nominate Rso for impressive newbie performance.

I feel bad for everything I put her through. And I will totally do it again.

Also I lied I don;t feel bad at all :D


lol a nice gesture but getting lynched is hardly impressive. i need to stop brain dumping into the thread
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 22:31 GMT
#2443
On January 28 2015 07:28 Breshke wrote:
LM i think you started actually looking townie towards the end I should have been around for the lynch.

Rso i actually feel really bad like my bad play got latched onto you because we both town'd each other haha


nah bresh we got played and the shining vote especially shoulda made it obv but i didnt have the time to work it out before leaving
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 22:34 GMT
#2444
i tunnel superbad too often too. its no ones fault but mine that i had two townies on my wagon eod, even not reading why it happened
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:01 GMT
#2475
On January 28 2015 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
I just wanna point out to the obs qt heroes that although I definitely made mistakes. I am insanely hard to lynch. And intimidating in the thread.

I am pretty sure Rso would have called me mafia for days in the obs qt, but in the game she was too timid and second guessed herself and I think a large part of that is because lynching me is fucking hard and intimidating.

That is just my personal rationale behind it. Like Rso called me out for various things correctly since day 2.



Eh, I woulda gone for you for sure, but I knew that was why geript was still alive. It was...insanely...obvious...when he was not the NK.

I was not at all lying about why I wanted a NL lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:02 GMT
#2476
I didn't think I could lynch you without geript's support, though. -swt-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:12 GMT
#2478
yeah, pretty sure I'm not. Maybe with damdred. his poe threw me off badly -_- and he certainly wasn't interested in going against you for any reason at least when I was in thead

like, that was the part that threw me off the most about him
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:17 GMT
#2479
On January 28 2015 07:08 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 07:05 Eden1892 wrote:
btws look out for rsoultin. she good. bright future

apologies to warwaffle for being horribly afk during d1 and not being helpful

for next time i coach town: how to help my students not get bandwagoned at eod? happened to BOTH of them lmao

Rsoultin's issue literally was imo not reading/thinking. Like I explained 4-5-6-7 different things 4-5-6 different times and it never took. Like how Trfel could be mafia and not a good D1 lynch.

Also, FWIW, I don't like the Trfel check. I think that there were many other better checks at that point and Trfel was easily catchable. Next, don't fucking claim a check with the first post in a day. It literally makes the day like 90% worthless.


My interest was that he was the exception to the rule. Only mafia who wasn't a good lynch in your book. You kept saying you found reasons to read him both ways...which to me translates as null, not scum, so just drop him into the no-lynches.

I think the biggest problem is sometimes I don't articulate what I'm really trying to say correctly, so keep asking when the answer shows the question wasn't understood ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:18 GMT
#2480
Should just drop it on the third iteration lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:34 GMT
#2483
Yeah, he was. :/

He was the first I looked at and the first I cleared, cause he was the hangover on the JJB lynch :/

Lol @ HTS...I literally had no time to read the thread since I left and still haven't. I thought I wouldn't be there for flip at all. I just said Damdred cause Bresh was town lol.

I'll admit though I did doubt a little when he came back to the thread but it was just too little too late and I have to actually you know...go to work lol :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:41 GMT
#2485
Well now I know, geript xP it seemed weird to me att.

Though frankly the weirdest thing to me was the DP/geript brofest...so couple that with a trfel scum and yeah -_- paranoia running rampant. I almost 100% know he's scum and you have him as the scum to not lynch. You can see where I'm going with this, right? lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:56 GMT
#2487
which one?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:57 GMT
#2488
oh...I just do the stream of consciousness thing. that's what I meant by I have to stop thought dumping in the thread.

I don't think in words and it translates oddly sometimes :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 01:59 GMT
#2489
that or i'm just thinking weird thoughts lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 02:12 GMT
#2493
lol, LS, damdred and I weren't at all <3

and I think geript could have been persuaded on Day 2, with 20/20 hindsight
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 02:13 GMT
#2494
On January 28 2015 11:11 Damdred wrote:
That ws what caused me to play so horrible LS.

CoolTLname sent me a pm that basically out'd his alignment a bit. And I asked BH to replace me so that tlname could continue playing but BH mod killed him instead and it just put me in a funk


o.0

I can completely understand that :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 02:38 GMT
#2497
geript, I did end up townreading you because you never stopped trying to figure out the game

legitimately that was the reason I was fine calling you town at the end

i'm paranoid. I thought you were scumreading trfel, then finding an excuse not to lynch him, so that when if he flipped scum you could point back to it and say, see?

but really that was so paranoid I probably shouldn't even have brought it up, in retrospect
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 03:40 GMT
#2500
oh, and just for lolz

jjb told me that >>

he actually said the no cop/doc thing before he opened his role

saw that he was the tracker and went oh noes :0

so funny lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 28 2015 13:50 GMT
#2516
o.0

I am technologically retarded. Is that as simple as clicking on a link? lol (nope have never done a podcast)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 29 2015 04:39 GMT
#2525
he was obvious to a few people but not to enough people

not to the right people

breshke and I could not have lynched dp by ourselves. it was always going to be a problem. and if damdred kept super towning him like that, we probably still wouldn't have been able to. shining had to go first and I was too stuck on damdred

it is what it is
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m3019
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo813
Lowko359
hiko355
crisheroes300
Mlord215
Hui .136
Livibee105
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE35
ZerO(Twitch)10
DeMusliM7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.