• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

Student Mafia V - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:34 GMT
#2217
Well, all I know is, the ones who don't seem to care right now are Shining and Damdred.

And you, DP, if you're town...you're right, stylistically I am not a fan of your play. I'm also not a fan of being yelled at constantly by you xP Bastard. This is a student game, after all. My brother was happy to be killed cause y'all aren't very newbie friendly. Just sayin.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:34 GMT
#2220
On January 27 2015 18:32 DarthPunk wrote:
After we lynch breshke I will take a hard look at shining and Rso.

Shining getting modkilled would actually be really really good for us.


Unless he's town? Then that would be...like...bad? xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:38 GMT
#2224
Well, I'm gonna actually sleep now, Mr. Arrogant. I do hope you're right since geript is in your pocket. Much as I'd like you to be wrong just to say I toooooold you so.

Lol I'm actually fine with you, tbh, even if I don't approve of your play. Maybe if I play with you more I'll see were the arrogance comes from and it might actually be justified. Gnite.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:39 GMT
#2226
On January 27 2015 18:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:34 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:32 DarthPunk wrote:
After we lynch breshke I will take a hard look at shining and Rso.

Shining getting modkilled would actually be really really good for us.


Unless he's town? Then that would be...like...bad? xP


No because then we can't mislynch him and then I would insta lynch you.


-_- You do realize if he gets modkilled as town the game is over, right? Or if you lynch me at all. -beats with a wet noodle-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:43 GMT
#2229
Ah, you're still saying bresh is scum.

And I'm still thinking he's not.

Fair enough.

(You'd still lose though. Joke's on you.)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:54 GMT
#2232
I actually don't know when people get modkilled lol. They've always been replaced in the games except for Cool.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:31 GMT
#2241
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:35 GMT
#2242
On January 27 2015 19:04 Breshke wrote:
RSo i was thinking it was damdred and shining so that would mean DP would be the town of the three.

DP keeps calling me mafia for bad reasons that are especially bad since im town and i havn't really seen him consider otherwise. So that makes me think it is probably DP/damdred or maybe DP/shining. I wish shining was around at EoD because i probably would have been dead and LM could have probably convinced people today.

##Unvote
##Vote: DP


I think DP's reasoning is pretty blah and weak, too, frankly. But I don't know him from Adam. Maybe he always is this way. I know that Damdred usually doesn't just run around blindly. Maybe he can't be assed, but...
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:39 GMT
#2246
Like, flat-out, the whole if a vote is close it must be mafia vs. town argument is weak.

Then the whole Damdred must be town because...he shenaniganed onto a lynch that removes him as a counterwagon? I mean, that's just a silly reason to townread someone.

Then of course Damdred's DP is town because he woke up in the morning. And his sudden townread on geript. I don't get either of those. Nor why he's hard-towning shining. Like, I think shining is likely to be town, too, but I don't know how anyone can be that sure, especially with his complete lack of presence here at MYLO.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:40 GMT
#2247
On January 27 2015 19:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.


Obviously we're not no-lynching today. Maybe if I striptease. I'm not a complete moron, DP. No on wants the no-lynch so why would I sit there in the corner picking my nose going oh nooooes I hope you guys get it riiiight.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:42 GMT
#2249
On January 27 2015 19:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:40 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:31 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Frankly, I'm not planning on keeping it at a no-lynch, but I wanted to give Damdred a chance to clear up my questions about him ><


Right... so all that shit you said about a no lynch was all bullshit.


Obviously we're not no-lynching today. Maybe if I striptease. I'm not a complete moron, DP. No on wants the no-lynch so why would I sit there in the corner picking my nose going oh nooooes I hope you guys get it riiiight.


When I said literally that you argued with me about it -_-


There was still a chance of convincing people at the time. There isn't now. Watch out, I may start calling you dense xP But at least I won't yell.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:48 GMT
#2251
Female. It's bred into the genes. That or I'm allergic to condescension. One of the two.

At any rate, the point Bresh is I don't think I want to vote DP today. I'd rather vote Damdred or Shining, and I'm leaning toward Damdred the longer he stays away from the thread.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:55 GMT
#2256
I'm confident in my reads a lot of the time, just wrong a lot anyway xP

-puts a muzzle on the troll-

Nah, I dunnae, I just don't see this lynch being town-favored unless I'm dead wrong about half my reads. I mean, the people assuming Damdred and Shining are town...well that just sucks cause they're not even here.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 10:58 GMT
#2257
If he's town he's steeped in confirmation-bias right now, at least in my case. Which I guess I can't blame anyone for.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 11:03 GMT
#2259
He switched reads really fast EoD.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 11:06 GMT
#2260
DP I can kinda understand cause I've bounced around between possible lynches when people are trying to lynch one of my townreads before. It's a good way to mislynch but better of two evils sort of deal.

I really need to get some sleep.

But, things as they stand, probably Damdred for me unless he suddenly looks super towny in the morning.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 13:48 GMT
#2261
On January 27 2015 19:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:35 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 19:04 Breshke wrote:
RSo i was thinking it was damdred and shining so that would mean DP would be the town of the three.

DP keeps calling me mafia for bad reasons that are especially bad since im town and i havn't really seen him consider otherwise. So that makes me think it is probably DP/damdred or maybe DP/shining. I wish shining was around at EoD because i probably would have been dead and LM could have probably convinced people today.

##Unvote
##Vote: DP


I think DP's reasoning is pretty blah and weak, too, frankly. But I don't know him from Adam. Maybe he always is this way. I know that Damdred usually doesn't just run around blindly. Maybe he can't be assed, but...


It's not weak I just have different reads to you. If you saw the game the way I saw it it would be obvious.


Lol, you say I'm scum and then you say this. That makes no sense xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 13:56 GMT
#2262
Well...

For his unexplained read changes @ EoD before the flip, based on things like time of day it was and...who the hell knows with geript.

For the LM vote based on nothing and the JJB vote based on reading his filter (with no further explanation) when the only player he was really applying pressure to (apart from cool) was Trfel.

For his determination to blindly push through a lynch based on pre-determined poe (before the flip of a player he was still at least partially scumreading until 2 minutes before the lynch) without bothering to think through the thread.

For his general disinterest afterwards.

And probably half-a-dozen other things in the questions I started asking him while he was still in thread that he couldn't be assed to answer.

##vote: Damdred

Physical therapy, so I can check in maybe twice today if something changes and Damdred bleeds green.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 14:10 GMT
#2263
EBWOP:

Probably should unvote first if I want it to count.

##unvote
##vote: Damdred
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 14:25 GMT
#2264
On January 27 2015 18:58 geript wrote:
Like one thing I don't really get is why you're voting no lynch. Like if you're town and you think Shining is town (and about to be modkilled), voting no lynch only loses a winnable game. Like it's lylo. You're talking. DP's talking. Damdred's talking... kinda. Breshke's said a bit of stuff. Shining very little. Like IF Damdy/DP is a team, yah I had bad reads on them, but the approach taken at MYLO is super odd for both you and Breshke. No lynch means a town modkill is gg. No lynch gives you less room to win the game. No lynch literally only removes my ability to talk. Like I've talked today to death.

Also DP if you are mafia, one thing I would say is chill on the "stay the course" talk you gave me at the start of the day. It really caught me off guard. But idk how you would approach me there as town.


Dude, why does he have to do anything when you'll townread him for it anyway? lol

If what's holding you back on Damdred is DP...take a look at DPs play today and his reasons for things. What has he really been doing since the lynch except posting BS cases based on assumptions on unflipped players and sniping at me from the sidelines whenever he sees an opening?

Do his reads really make that much sense to you?

If what's holding you back on Damdred is Damdred, gonna be frank here, I do not understand.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 355
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 18
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6882
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
fl0m2976
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes297
Other Games
gofns38830
singsing2267
B2W.Neo930
olofmeister841
hiko402
Lowko331
Mlord307
Hui .185
Livibee182
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM101
Mew2King65
QueenE51
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade663
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.