• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:44
CEST 17:44
KST 00:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10576 users

Student Mafia V - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:03 GMT
#2176
On January 27 2015 16:55 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 16:47 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 16:29 geript wrote:
Yah, initially I was really unsure where to put DP. Because it was either a really bad potentially scumbuddy partner he's townreading or he really believes it. Like, I just don't really see a world where only 1 of DP/Damdred is mafia. Maybe possible, but like the only situation it could be would be with Shining. But that's pretty piss poor. Plus like not killing me, not really ever being in any way remotely close to considering me as mafia. Like some of the eod switches are a bit odd, but he's literally done that a bunch as town. Like the last game when people really wanted to lynch me he literally told them to go fuck themselves and called them bad for lynching me on D2. Like ever since we became butt buddies on VS (after the OMGUS game) we've found ways to read each other right. Plus, like he's realized that while I'm not always right I do make some really good reads pretty consistently. Plus, honestly, like me pushing on Breshke was more on him. So there's that.


Yeah, your filter wasn't bad. The two lists thing was weird. The reaction to the red-check, but you did say you were sick I guess. A couple other things, like the breshke lynch on the phone point. I think it's strange you don't really doubt DP much but then, y'all think it's strange I can scumread Trfel so quickly, and townread my "slam-lite" brother.

Speaking of Breshke. Rereading his filter. Most of it is from today. Don't know if that means anything. He did buddy up to me pretty good, but the only way I can see a Breshke/Shining scumteam is if they both went yolo and AFKd it and didn't realize Bresh was in trouble.

Seems...unlikely.

I know it's not as easy to see from my perspective because I could be the most profilically posting newbie scum evar, but if it's not bresh and me, not bresh and shining, and i'm not really seeing any big reasons to think you're scum, either...it's shining and one of your townreads or Damdred and DP together. Bresh made an interesting point about you not going for the easy lynches back when JJB was scumming you.

Damdred has scumread some harder people to lynch. Trfel at the time (well I know it), you, me...but when it comes right down to it he's only been pursuing the easy ones. LM. JJB. Breshke when Breshke is AFK.

Like I really don't get why anybody didn't expect a CC from somewhere there. Like mafia have to be really bad or have no balls to not CC something on D2. Like it's really, really trash play generally there. Like I can't see DP not yolo claiming there to get like JJB lynched or something. IDK if Damdred would but meh.


This argument I've never really understood from you. Semi-open, maybe, but 2 power roles is 2 power roles. A CC just as a cop comes out with a red check...I mean if town is logical they still lynch the red check. I know JJB is an insanely easy mislynch cause he's a jokester and I don't think he actually connects his thoughts when he posts...but if the red check goes through...

Then I at least would be wondering why a player chose that moment to come out with their claim. To cast suspicion on the red check? At best they get JJB mislynched first, but that's a guaranteed second scum Day 4. I personally don't see how it would be worth the risk.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:04 GMT
#2177
EBWOP:

I was actually expecting a CC, tbh. And was prepared to be highly skeptical of it, too, however logically I can see why scum would choose not to with a real cop and a real red check, they were already losing one scum for sure.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:13 GMT
#2179
Eh, maybe it's not the best reason to town and scumread people, but Shining isn't going for the easy lynches in LS or JJB either when I'm reading his filter. He factored in their play last game and didn't want to make the same mistakes. That seems townie from my perspective.

His posts are painful though, especially this late at night -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:15 GMT
#2181
On January 27 2015 17:13 geript wrote:
##unvote
##vote breshke


What makes you scumread breshke, geript?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:17 GMT
#2182
On January 27 2015 17:14 DarthPunk wrote:
So you don;t understand why geript said he didn;t understand why nobody cc'd and you don;t get that but you also expected a CC?

Anyway geript you need to lynch breshke with me or explain to me who is in scumteam without breshke and how. I don't want a last minute wagon that would be retarded. at mylo.


It's less that I don't understand why he expected a CC at the time, and more that I don't understand why he finds it significant looking back on it. In retrospect it seems like a bad play.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:24 GMT
#2187
On January 25 2015 08:35 The Shining wrote:
FFS this is bs. OK I'm sorry if my posts look constructed and formatted, it is my style of typing. I tried my hardest to get here before EoD but I'm at work with only tablet capability. I'm sick of giving excuses for myself but this is my life right now and I'm sorry. EoD is 5 pm for me, 4-6 are my busiest hours. I was typing up a post before this one half hour before EoD responding to LM and Breshke wanting my read on DP. Here it is.

"LM, Breshke - My townread on DarthPunk is not strong. It is a lean. As someone put it earlier, his early filter was Trfel centric which was a red question mark for me but everything since then has seemed pretty Townie. He wanted to lynch LS and did his own past game diving to evolve his read into a town read, which I agreed with because LS felt to me how he felt in the newbie game. There is also a ton of direct questioning from DP, as well as what seems like genuine effort to solve the game. I do see it possible for scum to question and "solve" the game, too, but going head to head with my pretty strong townread in RSo seems like suicide IMO."

After today, I have to look into what Damdred said about DP not being the type to associate himself so closely by defending scum LM. LM flipped Town so did DP trust his town read or was it vying to buy town credit?

I got busy as hell at work as I was typing what is in the quotations and couldn't finish anything or get back on until now. Now I'm logged into what feels like a shiteshow. I was wrong on LM and I swore he was scum. I'm actually really upset about this because his EoD reminded me of me when I had to defend myself last game out of a mislynch. It would've given me enough pause to think about moving wagons, honestly. Breshke not being here is about as damning as me not being here EoD, yes, but the phone excuse he brought up seems to be really weak.

Also, current discussion on Breshke. In his filter, he blatantly started he had DP as townread D1 and had to rethink it. Null on DP for a while, asks someone for their thoughts on DP. Throws this out there.

Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 16:03 Breshke wrote:
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.


Implies DP is scummy now. Afterward, he questions DP's townread on LM.

Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 10:09 Breshke wrote:
A team of DP + 1 that isnt LM is making me really paranoid.

I don't understand DP's play. People have been saying him and LM could be a team even geript who had been townreading him. He then continues to defend LM seemingly without really thinking about it or analyzing it. As town i would think he would be more careful and actually look into it properly as people already think they are a team and think LM is probable scum, even geript.

I get this weird sense that he wants that he wants to look like he is aligned with LM because none really seems to be considering him a possible scum outside of that team.


By that logic, you're implying DP is scum and wants to align himself with LM because he knows LM will flip town and you also imply Town thinks the only way we scum DP is if LM is scum with him since he defended him so this would exonerate DP.
If you believe your own logic, why did you still case and push LM so hard?

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:28 GMT
#2189
I just liked that point by Shining. Don't ask me why.

@DP

He's been waffling. It's a legitimate question. You like attacking me. Hi again.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:36 GMT
#2190
Nah you already did. I just think it was an interesting observation...one that ironically geript also thought of or sheeped at EoD yesterday.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:38 GMT
#2191
On January 27 2015 17:27 Breshke wrote:
Are you asking me to respond to that RSo?


Bresh, you said you had it down to three. If you had to choose two right now, who?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:43 GMT
#2192
It really bothers me that Shining is AFK right now. I still like a few key parts of his filter, but this being gone makes me think he doesn't care.

Damdred is almost just as bad. He's been flat-out certain about you from the get-go, and only changed on me later, but you and Shining...I really just don't see you guys trusting me not to change my mind. I know I'm stubborn but I can't be mind-controlled from a scum QT lol. I've done a few shenannies of my own in my very short TL career.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:53 GMT
#2193
DP, case please
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 08:59 GMT
#2194
Probably 9 in every 10 posts since the lynch you've been attacking me for this, that, or the other, a lot of it nitpicky things that aren't significant.

Then you vote Breshke based on a vote that must be scum vs. town just because it was close.

You must just really like fighting with me, DP, if you've got Bresh as your top scumread but can't stop picking at me who you keep waffling on.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:06 GMT
#2197
On January 27 2015 18:05 geript wrote:
I will case you


And you I might believe actually believed what you were casing. Go ahead.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:11 GMT
#2198
And when you're finished please explain why you're voting Bresh.

Though I suspect it has more to do with your unwillingness to think DP and Damdred might be a scumteam than thinking Bresh is legitimately scummy, I'd still like to see it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:12 GMT
#2199
DP, legitimate question assuming you're town.

I see you calling Damdred scummy throughout your filter for this or the other while he generally ignores you, which is kinda strange imo...but now you're certain he's town over a town mislynch?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:17 GMT
#2201
On January 27 2015 18:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:12 rsoultin wrote:
DP, legitimate question assuming you're town.

I see you calling Damdred scummy throughout your filter for this or the other while he generally ignores you, which is kinda strange imo...but now you're certain he's town over a town mislynch?


The way he acted yesterday doesn't make sense from a scum perspective at all.


No?

Okay...he was the counterwagon. Granted, this isn't alignment indicative at all, but that's kind of the point. If he's the counterwagon wouldn't he have a very good, selfish reason to support shenanigans onto another player?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:21 GMT
#2202
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:21 GMT
#2203
EBWOP:
Managed to scumread him. I'm getting tired -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:24 GMT
#2205
On January 27 2015 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 18:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't see how his behavior at EoD was enough to completely townread him, is the point, and it troubles me that someone who has managed to do so throughout his filter just went oh okay, he's town now. Full speed ahead.


I trust my reads.


...So, rather than considering the possibility that you could be wrong, which you just yelled at me for, you're going to ignore the simple logic that it's to the benefit of a player to shenanigan onto a player not them regardless of alignment and say he's definitely town.

Despite the entire rest of he game?

Lol, and people call me stubborn.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 09:29 GMT
#2211
Well, I'm going to give Damdred until...I guess not long from now @.@ the few hours I have left to sleep to answer the questions I've posed him.

His voting and just disappearing does not exactly instill me with confidence.

I'm willing to lynch Shining if Damdred can help me make sense of some of those things, cause Shining doesn't seem to give a shit either, and if town doesn't give a shit we're screwed anyway. But I do think Damdred's the lynch here.

I just don't see a Breshke/Shining scumteam unless they both just got overconfident and decided not to come play at EoD. Possible I guess, but it doesn't seem likely.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33106
Calm 5220
Bisu 2588
Jaedong 1100
Horang2 608
BeSt 471
Rush 423
Larva 406
Soma 391
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 254
Snow 182
ZerO 169
Zeus 160
Free 116
Mind 109
910 106
Barracks 79
Liquid`Ret 63
Killer 42
Hyun 40
Shinee 35
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 29
Bale 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 19
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8187
XaKoH 409
Counter-Strike
fl0m4546
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko930
B2W.Neo618
Mlord342
mouzStarbuck225
DeMusliM200
Livibee178
Hui .176
FrodaN164
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr84
QueenE79
KnowMe63
Mew2King54
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1127
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2472
• TFBlade753
Other Games
• Shiphtur643
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.