• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:48
CEST 14:48
KST 21:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8962 users

Student Mafia V - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:00 GMT
#2373
On January 28 2015 06:59 Damdred wrote:
Didn't you just say that bresh was better?


YES BUT WE HAVE ONE MINUTE AND IT"S MYLO FFS
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:01 GMT
#2382
GGZ

Will post some analysis later.

I felt like I was fairly obvious for all the reasons Rso pointed out.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:03 GMT
#2389
On January 28 2015 07:02 Eden1892 wrote:
everyone who didn't realize dp was just sniping at townies and not trying to solve the game at mylo should be ashamed

doubly ashamed if you also fell for the nervous act after he's been stating nothing but absolutes all game


Hey it's easy to say from outside the game but I am good at playing the town as scum.

Objectively though you are right.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:05 GMT
#2395
On January 28 2015 07:04 Breshke wrote:
DP were you actually defending LM at first for the reasons i said or was that just dumb?


No you were right. I was surprised anyone caught on to that honestly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:08 GMT
#2402
On January 28 2015 07:05 Eden1892 wrote:
btws look out for rsoultin. she good. bright future

apologies to warwaffle for being horribly afk during d1 and not being helpful

for next time i coach town: how to help my students not get bandwagoned at eod? happened to BOTH of them lmao


She has good reads but she is bad at convincing people ITT and her arguments don;t make sense all the time so she never had the thread sway to get her reads lynched even though she had the biggest filter.

She did have good reads though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:11 GMT
#2412
On January 28 2015 07:08 Eden1892 wrote:
tbh i don't think i would have caught shining... lmao

that sounds awful, but i liked rsoultin's reasoning for him being town, and i probably would have given him a pass if he hadn't tried to solve the game at 4p and lynched whichever of the other 3 tried the least hard


There were also a lot of points of time in which I was trying to lynch him. So i think the distance was enough that we still would have won if I flipped scum.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:13 GMT
#2417
I note a lot of anti- scum sentiment from one of the co-hosts in the obs thread.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:15 GMT
#2425
On January 28 2015 07:14 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
I note a lot of anti- scum sentiment from one of the co-hosts in the obs thread.


I thought you guys played great! I was just noting that town was totally capable of winning right to the end


I was talking about the other one.

Also that warning was bollocks.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:18 GMT
#2429
On January 28 2015 07:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 07:13 DarthPunk wrote:
I note a lot of anti- scum sentiment from one of the co-hosts in the obs thread.


Generally speaking there is a town bias in most observer QTs I've been through


Probably because you are in them no?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:20 GMT
#2432
Anyway that was a hard game.

GG all. I may nominate Rso for impressive newbie performance.

I feel bad for everything I put her through. And I will totally do it again.

Also I lied I don;t feel bad at all :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:21 GMT
#2435
Also that GB kill was spot on geript he would have been a massive pain in my arse all game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:26 GMT
#2439
On January 28 2015 07:24 LoneMeow wrote:
On the positive side of things, I now have a very reliable heuristic on finding scum: Anyone who town reads or defends me is very likely scum... :D


That won;t work.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:41 GMT
#2451
There is no way in hell any of us deserved behavior warnings BH and I will never play again in another of your games if that is your 'standard'
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:42 GMT
#2452
And that warning is NOT the communal mafia standard.

Calling someone shit is perfectly fine. Calling someones arguments fucking retarded is perfectly fine.

Honestly...
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:43 GMT
#2453
What a joke.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:44 GMT
#2455
On January 28 2015 07:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry for the bad Cop claim that was just entirely my fault but I can't believe you guys didn't get catch scum after I got us a scum Any advice for Cop play because this was my 2nd time playing Cop and first time getting a red check too.


Don't claim cop just because you have a red check. You know that person is scum, just get them lynched normally.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:46 GMT
#2457
Then post that shit somewhere that is more obvious rather than bury it in the middle of your normal op.

I even look for that kind of nonsense normally so I can avoid it like the plague.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:55 GMT
#2461
Also this newbies are delicate flowers that need to be protected from the big mean mafia players is nonsense.

My third ever game

I hung with the best of them and flamed the shit out of someone scum reading me correctly which won me the game, let the newbies experience what mafia is actually like rather than try and protect them which completely alters their expectations of what is normal and artificially limits the things they can use in the game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#2463
Geript are you now never gonna trust me again
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-28 00:51:13
January 28 2015 00:51 GMT
#2473
I just wanna point out to the obs qt heroes that although I definitely made mistakes. I am insanely hard to lynch. And intimidating in the thread.

I am pretty sure Rso would have called me mafia for days in the obs qt, but in the game she was too timid and second guessed herself and I think a large part of that is because lynching me is fucking hard and intimidating.

That is just my personal rationale behind it. Like Rso called me out for various things correctly since day 2.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
OSC
9h 27m
Replay Cast
10h 12m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.