• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10289 users

Student Mafia V - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 29 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:09 GMT
#1632
On January 25 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:04 rsoultin wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 25 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
but from a paranoid perspective him saying his defender appears town while finding a reason to scumread his couterwagon is not terrible play if he's trying to get out of a lynch. It's his play as a whole that I'm reading.


Explain where this is happening. First of all he called me scummy in that post more than he calls me townie. And he calls his only defender scummy! do you see scum ever doing that?!??! That is suicide from someone whose win condition depends on survival. But makes perfect sense from someone whose win condition is predicated on solving the alignments of others!


-sighs- You really get worked up over small things.

He said he was worried about you. He said what appeared to be distancing from the lynch could be scummy. And then said he can't find scum in your filter.

That is not calling you scummy, not in my book. He only said this at all because Breshke asked him. Look at your own quote. I am looking at what he literally said. He literally said something you're doing could be scummy but he doesn't think so because of your filter.


What motive does a mafia have to not hard town read me at that point?


Honest truth? If he flips scum your filter looks bad by association. Trfel's crazy JJB is good JJB is good was an obvious ploy, but partially but not really defending a "scum partner" is a less obvious way to paint you scum and get you mislynched.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:10 GMT
#1633
On January 25 2015 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:05 rsoultin wrote:
I will probably be voting Damdred if LM flips town, but I don't think he will, DP. I'm sorry.


What about shining? Will you lynch shining over LM?


Not in the slightest. I have more reason to suspect Damdred than Shining.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:12 GMT
#1636
On January 25 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
As far as I can tell, LM isn't even voting me is he?


He made a case against you but chose not to vote. I can read that as coming from either alignment :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:13 GMT
#1637
On January 25 2015 06:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Gah. Hopefully I am wrong and LM flips scum.


Hope you are, too -_- I think the game is mostly solved if you are. Otherwise it's back to a bunch of unknowns.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:20 GMT
#1643
On January 25 2015 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:14 Damdred wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:12 rsoultin wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
As far as I can tell, LM isn't even voting me is he?


He made a case against you but chose not to vote. I can read that as coming from either alignment :/


Basically what i'm getting at is with the inactivity of breshke/shining/lm at this point DP shenanigans or trying to shenny is impossible right now


If your town read is about to get lynched you try it anyway honestly.


:/ You may be able to convince Damdred. Your townread is the one I think is most likely to flip scum, so...I have no interest in moving if he's set to be the lynch.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:24 GMT
#1649
On January 25 2015 06:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:20 rsoultin wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:14 Damdred wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:12 rsoultin wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
As far as I can tell, LM isn't even voting me is he?


He made a case against you but chose not to vote. I can read that as coming from either alignment :/


Basically what i'm getting at is with the inactivity of breshke/shining/lm at this point DP shenanigans or trying to shenny is impossible right now


If your town read is about to get lynched you try it anyway honestly.


:/ You may be able to convince Damdred. Your townread is the one I think is most likely to flip scum, so...I have no interest in moving if he's set to be the lynch.


You think I can convince damdred to join his own wagon?

Yeah...... NO.


Lol, a shining wagon, or whatever other shennanies you were interested in, obviously. xP I'm not high.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:26 GMT
#1652
On January 25 2015 06:21 LoneMeow wrote:
GET OFF ME, THIS IS A MISLYNCH WAGON.

Don't mislynch because you're too tunneled to even consider other options. If you can not state 3 clear reasons why you are lynching me then you are either scum or tunneling for bad reasons.

I'm obviously open to lynching just about anyone who is not me or jarjarbinks but I would prefer Damdred. Breshke exhibits very similar paranoid thinking in some of his later posts as I have been going through so I no longer trust my read on him that much.

##Vote: Damdred


Shit reasoning for scumming Bresh day 1.
Complete disinterest in where the vote was heading day 1.
BS reason for switching to the WW wagon day 1.
General inactivity throughout the game.

get rekt xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:29 GMT
#1655
On January 25 2015 06:22 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 06:41 Breshke wrote:
So trfel why do you think LM will flip scum? Havnt people said he is always like thi aswell?

This is a question that bugs me because I don't see it ever come back up again. It's just kinda full speed ahead on LM. I also don't remember anyone commenting on how active LM tends to be as either alignment. Maybe I made a passing comment that I usually think of LM as a low activity guy.

Overall, I'd agree with you that the early townreads were perhaps quite wrong, but I'm not really seeing clear scum motivation or a lot of scummy things.

One thing that does kinda bug me is that the's big on the LM-Trfel +1 theory, but if that's the case, then he should basically have it down to rsoultin/DP/Shining/me. But he doesn't really get how Trfel+LM implicates DP. There's no question as to whether or not LM is mafia. Yet he had a conversation with mafia bout LM.


Seriously, geript? He had JJB as his prime scum read. Can you quote me where he was scumreading trfel Day 1, because I certainly don't remember it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:32 GMT
#1658
On January 25 2015 06:28 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 13:29 The Shining wrote:
RSo - I honestly don't think he'll flip Town. To be honest, it might be a bit conceited but one of my tinfoil theories marked Celestial in our last game, even though we lost. I kind of just don't want to lose again and therefore I'm pretty much spewing anything that comes into my head after thinking it through and seeing if there is any basis on it. Also, I wasn't killed that game the same way I'm still alive I'm this one for what I assume is the same reasons. My activity and filter constantly keep me in danger of a mislynch, apparently.

Also, I'm not really scumreading him. I mentioned that this was personally the first red flag he raised for me, and it's based purely off of LM's flip. It is enough to rescind my "he's town, let me look elsewhere" POV on him and watch him at EoD. I like going at the lurkers to pressure them because in the case of lurking, you might get them back into the thread to analyze but It does kind of seem odd to abandon a lurker in LM and go at Damdred after wanting to lynch lurkers.

DP - No. Damdred doesn't have a higher chance of being Town than Geript, due to what I've mentioned about tinfoil theory, as well as the fact that he's pretty disinterested here. He has a lot of posts but I've learned filter size isn't alignment indicative more than anything else. I also haven't ruled out him bussing LM for the inactivity to earn town credit, whereas the only thing I have on Geript is he might be saving scum. Not enough for me to lynch on.


Leaving work now, back in a few hours.

Like that post really bugs me. No one's really been pushing a Shining lynch at all. Like, activity isn't keeping Shining in the realm of mislynchable people. It's moreso the fact that his filter is pretty barren. He recognizes this but he doesn't really make any attempt to do anything about it other then, "Oh I guess I'm just on the list of mislynchables."


I do not see scum in shining's filter.

I saw him go after GB hard, get into a shouting match with Damdred and GB. I saw him evaluate our spat in the thread. He's presented ideas others haven't. There isn't a disconnect between what he's doing and what he's saying.

You honestly think he has a better chance of flipping scum than LM or Damdred?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:47 GMT
#1676
:/

I don't know Bresh's work schedule at all, but a dead phone at 8:30 a.m. does seem like a stretch, DP >< Meh. I really don't have any big issues with his filter though is the problem. He should be here to explain this ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:48 GMT
#1679
On January 25 2015 06:46 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On January 25 2015 06:21 LoneMeow wrote:
GET OFF ME, THIS IS A MISLYNCH WAGON.

Don't mislynch because you're too tunneled to even consider other options. If you can not state 3 clear reasons why you are lynching me then you are either scum or tunneling for bad reasons.

I'm obviously open to lynching just about anyone who is not me or jarjarbinks but I would prefer Damdred. Breshke exhibits very similar paranoid thinking in some of his later posts as I have been going through so I no longer trust my read on him that much.

##Vote: Damdred


Shit reasoning for scumming Bresh day 1.
Complete disinterest in where the vote was heading day 1.
BS reason for switching to the WW wagon day 1.
General inactivity throughout the game.

get rekt xP


You do realise that all of those points except the last are based on day 1 alone - we're at the end of day 3 now, so you really should have some new evidence one way or the other by now.

The last point would apply also to The Shining, yet you're not calling him scum for it, why's that?


I find Day 2 practically a vacuum with the red check on Trfel. You weren't even here for it. You've done pretty much jack all above and beyond everyone else's jack all. What you did post was mostly Day 1, and that' what I find scummy.

Another counterargument?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:52 GMT
#1685
LM needs to be the lynch here.

We can question Breshke when he gets back. All the time in the world for that.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:53 GMT
#1690
I do NOT want to carry a scummy lurker into LYLO based on a hunch and when a phone went dead.

This is ridiculous ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:54 GMT
#1694
I have been reading Bresh as town up to this point. I do agree you have a point there, DP, but I'm not convinced he's scum, just not as sure of my townread.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:56 GMT
#1699
Which is a small miracle considering what I strongly suspect is town herpaderpery -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 21:58 GMT
#1702
-crosses fingers-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 22:03 GMT
#1713
Fing a ><

Okay, you win, DP, I suck at this lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 22:08 GMT
#1719
On January 25 2015 07:05 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
Fing a ><

Okay, you win, DP, I suck at this lol ><


Lets lynch bres then rsoultin


geript (yes I know I'm quoting damdred)

Can you walk me through your point on breshke? I couldn't follow it very well. You said all the people he was towning were the only possible players who could be part of a trfel/lm team?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 22:12 GMT
#1721
I don't think it's shining still.

Maybe Damdred. That shift to breshke was super sudden from an earlier townread.

I'm pretty sure geript is town.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 24 2015 22:13 GMT
#1722
On January 25 2015 07:11 Damdred wrote:
Geript is cleared he wouldn't pull a second mislynch off a town that's been an almost afk lynch as scum I think. Which is a bit of wifom but hes town, DP is town. So that really narrows down my focus. JarJar is confirmed

Shining, Breshke, Rsoultin.

There are two mafia in there. I think its Breshke and Rsoultin with his unwillingness to switch, LM was acting pretty towny eod.


It's not me, I doubt it's shining, so you're missing a mafia there Damdred.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 855
Soulkey 318
Larva 226
Soma 198
Mind 68
ZerO 67
soO 27
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
[ Show more ]
Sexy 5
Mini 1
League of Legends
JimRising 528
Counter-Strike
edward104
Other Games
gofns8554
singsing1523
Coldzera 676
WinterStarcraft624
Sick191
Pyrionflax44
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick644
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Jankos2453
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.