• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8936 users

Student Mafia V - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 04:04 GMT
#2101
Why do you need to wait, DP? What do my dives have to do with your...whatever?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 04:06 GMT
#2102
On January 27 2015 13:04 rsoultin wrote:
Why do you need to wait, DP? What do my dives have to do with your...whatever?


They have to do with my read on you. Just go about your business.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 04:08 GMT
#2103
On January 27 2015 13:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 13:04 rsoultin wrote:
Why do you need to wait, DP? What do my dives have to do with your...whatever?


They have to do with my read on you. Just go about your business.


It seems kind of weird that your scumread would be dependent on what I get from my dives. Shouldn't you be able to tell I'm scum by now if I'm scum before those dives?

You seemed pretty sure just a moment ago.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 04:08 GMT
#2104
I'm not going to lie. I really just want to lynch damdred. That way if he's town, I can blame the loss on him. And if he's mafia, then I can say I knew it all along.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 04:09 GMT
#2105
On January 27 2015 13:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 13:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 13:04 rsoultin wrote:
Why do you need to wait, DP? What do my dives have to do with your...whatever?


They have to do with my read on you. Just go about your business.


It seems kind of weird that your scumread would be dependent on what I get from my dives. Shouldn't you be able to tell I'm scum by now if I'm scum before those dives?

You seemed pretty sure just a moment ago.


I don't want to influence you with what I post right now. So either go dive or don't, just drop this for now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 04:10 GMT
#2106
On January 27 2015 13:08 geript wrote:
I'm not going to lie. I really just want to lynch damdred. That way if he's town, I can blame the loss on him. And if he's mafia, then I can say I knew it all along.


LOL you are so done with this game aren't you. I feel the same way honestly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 04:10 GMT
#2107
It's going to sound odd, but just looking at things I really think the dichotomy is Damdred/DP or Breshke/Rso. Like I really like Shining for mafia, but the not voting really only makes sense in coordination with the variety of pushes today it doesn't really make sense for him to be mafia. I feel like a complete failure because this is either like the easiest lylo ever or I've been derping hard all game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 04:11 GMT
#2108
On January 27 2015 13:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 13:08 geript wrote:
I'm not going to lie. I really just want to lynch damdred. That way if he's town, I can blame the loss on him. And if he's mafia, then I can say I knew it all along.


LOL you are so done with this game aren't you. I feel the same way honestly.

I was over this game like once I stopped making big posts.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 04:12 GMT
#2109
Like maybe there's a small percentage for Shining/Breshke but idk.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 04:13 GMT
#2110
Well, I'll be honest, Damdred's immediate scumread had me OMGUS scumreading him right back, but I do need to be sure since y'all won't go for a no-lynch. I still don't hate 72 hours extra cause I won't be around at EoD tomorrow. (Yes scum, your opportunity xP)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 27 2015 04:18 GMT
#2111
I don't get why it would be directly my fault feript, I've played the same way all game and you've called me town several times. If anything spite lynching me isn't the answer.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 04:29 GMT
#2112
Hey, Damdred...

Can you show me the post that changed your mind from breshke and lm are both good lynches to you screaming to get on bresh? (I'm moving through the filter backwards)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 04:36 GMT
#2113
Second question...

geript brought up a point about Bresh's list excluding the obvious scum partner(s) of trfel and lm, specifically dp. Dp was in the null section with you, of course, but you said that it was possible he was the try-hard.

why didn't you change your vote then? the phone dying comment from dp was when you changed your vote. did you think that argument was better or damning in some way?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 04:39 GMT
#2114
In your experience, are townies the only ones who ever stay up late or get up early for EoD?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 04:43 GMT
#2115
On January 25 2015 02:41 Damdred wrote:
Rsoultin doing POE this is where I am currently

JarJar
Rsoultin
DP
Shining/Breshke

Geript
LM

If you had to pick two people I was most wrong about which two would it be?


How did you get from this to everyone is town except bresh and rso? You were pretty heavily scumreading geript for awhile. I might buy that you believe DP being around at EoD is alignment-indicative (99%?) in and of itself, especially since you already had him as town, but the flip-flop with me and geript was pretty sudden.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 04:48 GMT
#2116
On January 24 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Honestly the reason I never analyzed your post was because you called dp scum on it then buddies him later so I never bothered to read it. By pie you are scum. I'll answer the rest later, but still scum reading someone for changing stances is bs and you know it.

Look how you react you are disconnected at points not even knowing that most of the reasons breshke brings up for lm that you call good have already been stated in thread? That's total lack of reading right there, yet its good then but bad ealier.

and no this is different at times you make this huge effort to look towny when you need to be and then you go back into this idgaf mood where you do jack shit. Its more like Russian mafia than any of your town games shrug


This is something that I noticed, too. I'll want to see if it's in geript's filter, where he changed his mind. I have to ask, though, why would that keep you from analyzing his post?

geript, if you're here, can you explain when your nullish read on DP changed and why?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 05:00 GMT
#2117
On January 27 2015 13:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Honestly the reason I never analyzed your post was because you called dp scum on it then buddies him later so I never bothered to read it. By pie you are scum. I'll answer the rest later, but still scum reading someone for changing stances is bs and you know it.

Look how you react you are disconnected at points not even knowing that most of the reasons breshke brings up for lm that you call good have already been stated in thread? That's total lack of reading right there, yet its good then but bad ealier.

and no this is different at times you make this huge effort to look towny when you need to be and then you go back into this idgaf mood where you do jack shit. Its more like Russian mafia than any of your town games shrug


This is something that I noticed, too. I'll want to see if it's in geript's filter, where he changed his mind. I have to ask, though, why would that keep you from analyzing his post?

geript, if you're here, can you explain when your nullish read on DP changed and why?

Nah I think he's town. If I just happily waddled my way into his pocket free of charge, then that's my fault. I've reread his filter. There are a few alarm bells, but 95% of it is exactly how I remember him playing as town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 05:01 GMT
#2118
On January 27 2015 13:18 Damdred wrote:
I don't get why it would be directly my fault feript, I've played the same way all game and you've called me town several times. If anything spite lynching me isn't the answer.

It's your fault because it's never my fault.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 05:01 GMT
#2119
heh, now I'm the one talking to myself. I think i'll just get together my thoughts and ask the questions in one post o.0

Will say this, though...the earlier part of Damdred's filter has me kind of doubting a Damdred/DP scumteam because of their interactions earlier.

geript, what brought you to Damdred and DP as a team? They've aligned pretty well after flip, which I noticed, but I think you said you were going to read their filters?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 05:08 GMT
#2120
On January 19 2015 06:07 Damdred wrote:
Granted I've never seen dp as mafia so I can't compare what he's doing here. But he has follow up to questions does research on LS to find his meta and change his read. He woke up at God awful time just for deadline, I don't have to read someone a filter to town read then if I like their thread prwacense.
Jarjar isn't really finding Scum and caught him in a lie about me voting GB when I never did. The slight Scum slip. And he's not really hinting so yea.


Huh. You said that for the Day 1 lynch too? Hadn't noticed that before, Damdy.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech150
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3521
Shuttle 1469
Sharp 375
Dewaltoss 88
Mong 64
Noble 14
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Mew2King26
Other Games
summit1g7806
WinterStarcraft545
C9.Mang0257
Sick115
ViBE107
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt355
Other Games
• Shiphtur423
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.