• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:54
CEST 09:54
KST 16:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9670 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 14 2015 14:46 GMT
#1333
On January 14 2015 23:44 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 23:35 mderg wrote:
On January 14 2015 23:28 DrParnassus wrote:
i think i'm going to sleep. i will probably wake up befre d line but i'm leaving my vote on mderg because i've been in the thread with both of them (mderg + lian) for a decent time now and lian has put way more effort into figuring out my alignment and/or getting me to be productive

This is probably the most bs post of the entire game.


mderg

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 21:50 mderg wrote:
On January 14 2015 21:47 DrParnassus wrote:
idk about mderg right now but i'm pretty sure lian is town

why are you so sure about that?


lian

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 22:37 liancourt wrote:
exactly who is ur scum list?


Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 22:48 liancourt wrote:

drp and bats need to step up their game because i have no idea what they are thinking.


Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 22:51 liancourt wrote:
i'm tempted to move onto u if you actually dont do anything at all


All he did was threatening to vote you, if you don't step up. That's no meaningful interaction at all.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 14 2015 14:49 GMT
#1335
You forgot about these interaction with you/posts about you
On January 14 2015 19:27 mderg wrote:
So far we're at this:

sicklucker
Half the Sky
LightningStrike
Oatsmaster

Breshke
liancourt
batsnacks
DrParnassus
lalalipop
Eden1892
VayneAuthority
mderg
ObiWanShinobi
NinjaBunnies


Everyone colored green is confirmed town or almost certainly town. That leaves lian, batsnacks, drp, Eden and me. I am obviously town myself and I agree with a lot of the things Eden said, so I think he's also town.

That leaves lian, batsnacks and drp as possible scum. I think lian and drp are way more likely to be scum than batsnacks. The reasons for lian being scum are already in the thread, drp was very unmemorable in the thread, I don't even really know what his reads were. He voted himself on day1 and lalalipop on day2 both of these votes don't really point towards him being town.

lian did have both Breshke and drp as scum at some point in the game, though. This might point towards lian being town but I don't think it does. Considering that lian tried to appear controversial and look like a dick this game, some distancing like that is certainly possible early in the game. It's not like those two were under any real pressure and lian did not push any of them, so the danger was pretty much nonexistent.

On January 14 2015 22:19 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 22:17 DrParnassus wrote:
hi mderg. right now I'm voting for you without any reasons other than that I'm not town reading on you and the lian lynch is bad. but I think there's still time to swing it around if you're town so if you're town please tell me who the mafia are.

I don't think you will like this but mafia is most likely between lian, you and batsnacks with lian. And I like batsnacks more than lian and you.

On January 14 2015 22:23 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 22:22 DrParnassus wrote:
On January 14 2015 22:19 mderg wrote:
On January 14 2015 22:17 DrParnassus wrote:
hi mderg. right now I'm voting for you without any reasons other than that I'm not town reading on you and the lian lynch is bad. but I think there's still time to swing it around if you're town so if you're town please tell me who the mafia are.

I don't think you will like this but mafia is most likely between lian, you and batsnacks with lian. And I like batsnacks more than lian and you.


what about eden?

I think he's town. Mostly because I agree with a lot of the things he says.

On January 14 2015 22:28 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 22:25 DrParnassus wrote:
well if I were to decide you're town and take my vote off of you that's probably who the vote would have to go to

Wouldn't be much better than what the situation is now.

On January 14 2015 23:19 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 23:10 liancourt wrote:
mderg what do u think about drp?

eden what do u think about drp?

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 19:27 mderg wrote:
drp was very unmemorable in the thread, I don't even really know what his reads were. He voted himself on day1 and lalalipop on day2 both of these votes don't really point towards him being town.

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 20:57 mderg wrote:
DrP would be my second target which should actually be obvious.

Meaning he looks pretty scummy.

mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 14 2015 21:26 GMT
#1376
On January 15 2015 03:02 Eden1892 wrote:
Plenty? Pretty sure the thrust of it is "I'm not sheeping Eden," which I'm not sure I'm inclined to believe since he explicitly sad he was a couple times. I don't normally mind sheeping but:

(1) I haven't caught a mafia yet so there's nothing definitively distinguishing town from mafia. It's easy for mafia to sheep town onto town, harder for mafia to sheep town onto mafia.
(2) I have so many strong town reads that someone who isn't one of them and whose reads are in large part sheeped from me is more likely than normal to be mafia sheeping me.

I guess being pretty sure is not enough, then. You might want to reread, if that's what you take from my posts today.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 14 2015 21:28 GMT
#1377
I somehow have 2 votes in the votecount btw
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 14 2015 21:32 GMT
#1379
On January 15 2015 06:30 DrParnassus wrote:
huh this is potentially really bad

That's interesting
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 14 2015 21:53 GMT
#1394
On January 15 2015 06:50 sicklucker wrote:
Lian your here to hammer to save yourself... right?

I don't think he would be lynched, if the day ended right now.


The vote count is still wrong, there are 2 votes counted from me
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 14 2015 21:58 GMT
#1408
On January 15 2015 06:57 DrParnassus wrote:
don't let eden's headstrong bs fool you, he doesn't actually have reads

He did make cases at least. There's still a chance that Eden is scum but I find that really unlikely.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 14 2015 21:59 GMT
#1414
lian with the last second vote btw
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 15 2015 22:10 GMT
#1479
I wonder why sicklucker wasn't killed...
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 15 2015 22:13 GMT
#1480
my brain tells me that sicklucker can't be mafia but I really want him to be.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 16 2015 00:22 GMT
#1484
On January 16 2015 08:43 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 07:10 mderg wrote:
I wonder why sicklucker wasn't killed...


You didn't actually believe SL would be killed. Why would SL ever be the nk?

not really but I think I remember reading something about a sig bet
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 16 2015 09:01 GMT
#1509
There's absolutely no way for town to win this game.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 16 2015 10:46 GMT
#1511
There's not much to gain from being insightful. I'm pretty much the lynch target for everyone and I'm town. So town almost certainly loses.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 17 2015 08:49 GMT
#1525
On January 17 2015 10:28 sicklucker wrote:
If this is how mderg plays town I still want to kill him out of spite. I think giving up is a mafia trait but I dont really have the experience to know.

giving up is not a mafia trait. I don't know where this myth comes from but I see that thrown around way too much (both giving up and fighting to the end don't indicate shit). You're refusal to actually think about the players in the game is the reason that I don't think a town win is possible. You had your reads at some point and just stuck with them never really thinking about other possibilities.
There was never even a proper case on me and somehow everyone thinks I'm scum because they can't imagine a mafia team without me or something. What makes me scum, though? The only one to even think about that is lian.
Think a bit about the night kills for example. Night 1 and night 2 kills both worked against me. 27nb seemed to think HTS was scum because of my case, OWS called me town. Why would I kill those two, when they helped push my agenda? I wouldn't. Yet sicklucker is still alive despite being "confirmed" town pr and calling me scum about a million times. I don't see any half competent scum making these decisions in my position.
/end rant

I think our best option is to sleep today. Is there a reason for not doing that today? Even with someone dying our situation doesn't really change because every townie has to be on the right wagon either way. Sleeping might even give us some more valuable information like sicklucker surviving yet again with an absolutely useless check.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 17 2015 13:33 GMT
#1529
Surviving this day doesn't really do much for me, though. I'll put some work in when I have more time later today.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 17 2015 19:23 GMT
#1541
Considering that nobody is really doing anything you can see that scum is fine with me getting lynched.

I still think that we should sleep today. There's a chance that we can get some new information after the night, it's unlikely but possible. It's not like we have really anything to lose.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 17 2015 20:04 GMT
#1556
On January 18 2015 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
mderg vote eden?

I'd prefer to lynch liancourt. Unless someone makes an awesome case on Eden I'm only voting him to save myself.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 17 2015 20:06 GMT
#1557
A question for everyone: What exactly makes me scum?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 17 2015 20:08 GMT
#1559
On January 18 2015 05:03 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 04:23 mderg wrote:
Considering that nobody is really doing anything you can see that scum is fine with me getting lynched.

I still think that we should sleep today. There's a chance that we can get some new information after the night, it's unlikely but possible. It's not like we have really anything to lose.


Thats not actually true because both your most likely partners are voting each other and taking the vote off you...

But is anyone actually trying anything to save me? No.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 17 2015 20:11 GMT
#1562
On January 18 2015 05:07 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 05:06 mderg wrote:
A question for everyone: What exactly makes me scum?


Because theres 3 likely mafia in this game. The other two eden/lian are trying to get votes off you.... This makes you very likely mafia. More likely with eden

That's exactly the problem I have with this game right now. Nobody is actually thinking about my play and how that fits to either alignment. Everyone just has me as scum based on association or something. There's no case about my play, just people saying I would fit into this scumteam or that scumteam.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
ceh9566
shoxiejesuss271
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft591
olofmeister513
Happy308
dupreeh298
Sick174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.