• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:05
CEST 06:05
KST 13:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7820 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 04 2015 19:00 GMT
#54
/in
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 06:30 GMT
#70
/confirm
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 21:57 GMT
#96
reporting in, I'm town obviously
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:00 GMT
#100
On January 07 2015 06:58 sicklucker wrote:
Hey Ls can you stop claiming vt everygame on day 1 thats not a thing.

Just because I did something similar and got townread does not make it right

gotta use the kenpachi rule
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:04 GMT
#107
sicklucker is clearly scum for coaching someone
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:07 GMT
#111
On January 07 2015 07:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 07:04 mderg wrote:
sicklucker is clearly scum for coaching someone

We shouldn't really be talking much about the other game going on so let's refrain from that for now. Also what you thought on the stuff from OWS and Eden on voting me so early but Eden taken his vote off me?

I meant coaching you in this game.
not much, just some early shenanigans.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:10 GMT
#114
On January 07 2015 07:09 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 07:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
You always out your role on game one, like in literally everygame. So please keep that to a minimum its not good for town

I only soft claimed on Carol on Day 1 then Day 2 I hard claimed.


First game you claimed cop day1
second game you were mafia
third game you claimed a role on day 1. You were like barely a role
fourth game you claimed vt on day 1 (metal)
fifth game .........
your 6th game please dont do it thanks.

Coaching towns to victorys

The most important question is: did he win those games?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:14 GMT
#119
On January 07 2015 07:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 07:10 mderg wrote:
On January 07 2015 07:09 sicklucker wrote:
On January 07 2015 07:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 07 2015 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
You always out your role on game one, like in literally everygame. So please keep that to a minimum its not good for town

I only soft claimed on Carol on Day 1 then Day 2 I hard claimed.


First game you claimed cop day1
second game you were mafia
third game you claimed a role on day 1. You were like barely a role
fourth game you claimed vt on day 1 (metal)
fifth game .........
your 6th game please dont do it thanks.

Coaching towns to victorys

The most important question is: did he win those games?

Lost Game 1 2 and 4 but in 4 I got to MYLO and lost because kush tunneled me way to hard and 27ninjabunnies forgot to put her vote on Scib when I told her that he was scum.

So it was bunnies fault? shame on her.

I think we can all agree that claiming your role early D1 is generally not the bist thing to do, right?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:15 GMT
#120
*best
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:25 GMT
#127
On January 07 2015 07:25 sicklucker wrote:
No keep your vote on him for that LoL comment

exactly my thoughts
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:28 GMT
#130
After playing LoL for about one month I thought Robik was a really nice and friendly guy
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:28 GMT
#131
On January 07 2015 07:27 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm sorry that I like playing League of Legends but Team Liquid just got a team and I had to share my thoughts somewhere sorry T_T

We're not actually serious about this (me at least)
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 06 2015 22:42 GMT
#136
On January 07 2015 07:36 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 07:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 07 2015 07:15 Breshke wrote:
I really don't think this is relevant.

So anyway LS why did you seem to take oats and edens "joke" posts so seriously but just skimmed over mine in which i infer you and SL are scum. It makes me think you were purposely overreacting.

Can you explain what about it makes you think the overreaction is purposeful? I don't really see the motive for doing something like that intentionally.


It is really based in nothing but so LS overreacts to something. Various people tell him to not take it seriously and when he posts about it again he seems to still be taking it seriously.

I post something dumb inferring him and SL are scum and he doesn't even respond to it so i can only assume he isn't taking it seriously. There is a chance he didn't even see it but he seems eager to play so i assume he is reading every post.

There is clearly a different reaction here hence why I think he could easily be faking it. As to why he would fake it is because i think LS is very aware of his own meta and taking everything seriously would align more with how he plays as town.

I find it more likely that he just didn't see it.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 07 2015 00:22 GMT
#141
What do you want to talk about?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 07 2015 00:28 GMT
#144
I assumed and hoped you had something to talk about

What do you think about HTS?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 07 2015 00:30 GMT
#146
On January 07 2015 09:27 Breshke wrote:
mderg what is your mafia experiance

I played a few (about 10) games. I was kinda bad in most games and pretty good in 1 or 2 games. Not much more to say about that.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 07 2015 00:34 GMT
#147
On January 07 2015 09:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 09:28 mderg wrote:
I assumed and hoped you had something to talk about

What do you think about HTS?

I got nothing yet on her I need more posts from her to see her alignment. I played with her in 2 previous games when she was town. What about your thoughts on HTS?

I find it odd how she(?) made just 2 posts somewhere between our early game shitposts. These posts are also pretty much stating obvious things, so I'm slightly suspicious.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 07 2015 09:04 GMT
#202
I don't like liancourts entrance to the thread at all. He starts with some useless posts, then gets into a fight with LS on something almost unrelated to this game. And then he makes a standard post complaining about the players and inactivity in this game. I'm not impressed.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 07 2015 10:39 GMT
#204
putting some pressure on liancourt

##vote liancourt
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 07 2015 13:37 GMT
#208
On January 07 2015 20:57 liancourt wrote:
I'm very content with the pseudo pressure votes on me

Not gonna make me bleed town that way.

Throw something at me

I lol'd at bats' pathetic attempt to meta read me when i've played up until now different meta/persona for every game I've played. The fact I'm not joking should be obvious. I said I was a sad panda because no one was trying shit to find scum. Why in the fuck would i joke around when jack shit is happening in the thread. I joke around when the game amuses me and interests me. Not when LS calls me fucking stubborn for a game that ended a month ago. And when bresh is asking fuck knows what kind of questions that are hardly worth replying to.

I'm going for the "butt hurt pissed off kindergartener" meta this time around because I genuinely don't like being called stubborn when I was fucking right. I call that being adamant about my beliefs and logic.

I don't like how LS reacted to any of my posts.

Show nested quote +
Because me and Lian didn't get along well in Carol when we were both were town simple as that.


I barely had any interaction and it's like saying "hey if we don't get along this time around also it'd be like last time because we were both town back then" Trying to appeal being town out of absolutely nowhere with bollocks reason.

Show nested quote +
I thought that was the reason that was all.


The tone of this post...."that was all" trying to make it seem like the post was meaningless...i really don't like this kind of post very scummy.

Show nested quote +
The fact we both in this game together again and how in Carol we didn't agree on HF being scum until the medic claim by HTS which won us the game there that's all. Also you kept calling me scum all of that game too :O


LS lying and misrepresenting game facts. Another "that's all" post.

Show nested quote +
I thought you scum read me all I guess my memory is failing me there. My bad but also you were very stubborn in that game on your HF read that's why I never really paid attention to you in that game.


Calling me stubborn for being right??? LOL The foreboding here is absolutely mind blowing. Implying "I'm not going to pay attention to you this game either because I'm scum"

Show nested quote +
I wasn't discrediting you I was just stating how I felt in that game that's all.


Taking the back foot, posting another defensive post. another "that's all" post. Why mention another game really??? I didn't bring up jack shit about last game.

Show nested quote +
You weren't moving your vote from HF that entire game that why I called you Stubborn that's all.


Another "that's all" post. I don't like the tone of these posts they are all passive posts nothing productive.

Show nested quote +
Also I think the game might be hard because of some of us being in 2 games at once and for me being emotionally drained already.


"Guys i'm in another game so if i look scummy here it's because i'm playing 2 games so overlook my scummy play"

Show nested quote +
why I kind of out of it this game.


i didnt mention anything about LS being "out of it" this game. Why mention it? Scum conscience.

There's your fire. Now piss on it. I want everyone to cast an opinion on this. I will not take no for an answer. Just like FFL. Come at me bring it.

So basically you're just mad that LS called you stubborn?

I don't see anything that would make LS scummy in this. All I can see is you trying hard to come across as a dick.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 197
ProTech149
FoxeR 55
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2812
Shuttle 1278
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
taco 367
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox657
Other Games
summit1g7868
WinterStarcraft464
C9.Mang0299
ViBE125
Sick31
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• StrangeGG 22
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo772
• Stunt271
Other Games
• Shiphtur403
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 55m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.