• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:54
CEST 09:54
KST 16:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9690 users

New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 11 2015 21:44 GMT
#990
On January 12 2015 06:41 lalalipop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 06:39 mderg wrote:
How about you guys vote oats. Or maybe make some shenannies on lian happen.


I don't know how to read oats. Are you sure about oats?

I'm not 100% sure about him being scum, no, but I think he has a good chance of flipping scum and is a good lynch.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 11 2015 21:51 GMT
#997
I could see a switch to lian happen, anyone else is pretty much out of question for me.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 11 2015 21:52 GMT
#1000
On January 12 2015 06:48 Breshke wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote lightningstrike

seriously?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 11 2015 21:55 GMT
#1003
On January 12 2015 06:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 06:52 mderg wrote:
On January 12 2015 06:48 Breshke wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote lightningstrike

seriously?


I just said this was a problem but nobody wants to switch.

Much irritating.

Not sure about this. breshke does look pretty bad for that, though.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 11 2015 21:58 GMT
#1009
On January 12 2015 06:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 06:56 lalalipop wrote:
On January 12 2015 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't really see what the case is on Oats.

I'm not entirely sure why people are voting him.


what's the case on me then?


Your reads don't make sense and you have too many people as questionable for shoddy reasons.

i think his reads make sense btw (apart from the reads on you and sl)
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 12 2015 06:27 GMT
#1046
On January 12 2015 13:19 sicklucker wrote:
Mderg probably a good lynch too. He just sheeped me and I was wrong.

I did what!?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 12 2015 06:37 GMT
#1048
On January 12 2015 15:30 sicklucker wrote:
Nothing thats the point. You followed me onto 1 town. You also lynch a town. All on the same day. You also got the lynch of lolipop

Like what are you talking about? About half my filter is about HTS without you having anything to do about it. Seems like you're imagining yourself as more important than you actually are.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 12 2015 07:08 GMT
#1058
On January 12 2015 15:52 sicklucker wrote:
Well mderg you push only towns this game. If I were not a power role id kill me too.

If that's your case, you don't have to lie about me sheeping you, though. The only person I sheeped is eden.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 12 2015 07:11 GMT
#1059
Seriously, you can lynch me for hard pushing a townie and sheeping on another townie. If you think that's enough reason to think I'm scum. I'm not, though.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 12:54 GMT
#1106
So as I see it the people who want to lynch me do so because I was wrong on HTS and oats. I can only assume so for lian since he hasn't even given a reason for that. What's ironic about that is that lian was wrong D1 and wasted his vote on drp D2 while sicklucker was wrong on HTS and most likely wrong D2. That already makes for some pretty solid evidence against me.

Also assuming that lalalipop is town which is very likely my play on D2 would make absolutely no sense from a scum perspective. Imagine a scum sees that a townie in lalalipop is getting lynched. Of course the first thought that comes to mind is pushing for a lynch on a different townie in oats and get him lynched. Of course scum would do that because there's no way that I'm held responsible for that. If lalalipop was scum, my play would certainly be sensible scumplay but as luck has it Breshke got shot and pretty much confirmed lalalipop as town. This means that as scum I'd have risked being held responsible for a mislynch instead of just quietly sitting on a town wagon with little to no opposition. That would just be stupid play.


As a side note: Having had a scumread on Breshke after that stunt he pulled in no way makes anyone town. Breshke would have been a very obvious lynch and thus an obvious bus.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 15:17 GMT
#1111
On January 13 2015 23:39 sicklucker wrote:
well mderg if breskes not shot people probably just lazyly vote lolipop tormorow so you could say mafias setting up two mislynches.


Would it not be much easier to just let lalalipop get lynched first without getting too much attention and after that getting the mislynch on oats? It's just much less risky to not start the wagon on oats in that position.

You're way too focused on killing me for pretty much just having wrong scumreads. It makes no sense at all.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 15:45 GMT
#1113
I would kill lian
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 16:25 GMT
#1116
Here's a list of things that make lian scum:

- being a dick on purpose early in the game
- on day1 voting VA despite his two other scumreads also being on the wagon
- on day2 voting drp without even mentioning him beforehand
- repeatedly complaining about inactivity and lack of effort while not really doing much himself
- wanting to lynch me without giving any reasoning at all
- Breshke did defend him earlier

Maybe I missed some things but I think that's enough to call him scum.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 16:26 GMT
#1117
I also think a wagon on him is the best chance of not getting lynched myself

##vote liancourt
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 16:47 GMT
#1122
On January 14 2015 01:40 lalalipop wrote:
I just got on and now everyone agrees I'm town?

I'm still up to kill lian btw, he is still one of my top scumreads.

Since Breshke flipped mafia you're almost confirmed town.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 16:53 GMT
#1127
On January 14 2015 01:48 sicklucker wrote:
So I wasint roleblocked last night which is interesting because that means mafia didnt believe my claim. This leaves me to believe one of lian or eden have to be mafia based on meta. It could also just be dr. and mderg and they acualy believed I was a miller but they cant be that stupid can they?

Well whoever the mafia is didnt bother to read the roles because they wasted their roleblock on obi last night.

based on what meta would that make lian or eden mafia? Also why would you have lian as town then?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 16:54 GMT
#1128
On January 14 2015 01:52 sicklucker wrote:
So what bats mafia didnt read it because they wasted their roleblock last night. The roles are terribly descibe and I had to ask the host to tell me what roles are in the game because I could barely read them.

The role descriptions are perfectly fin, though. Every role is clear in the op.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 16:58 GMT
#1133
On January 14 2015 01:56 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 01:53 mderg wrote:
On January 14 2015 01:48 sicklucker wrote:
So I wasint roleblocked last night which is interesting because that means mafia didnt believe my claim. This leaves me to believe one of lian or eden have to be mafia based on meta. It could also just be dr. and mderg and they acualy believed I was a miller but they cant be that stupid can they?

Well whoever the mafia is didnt bother to read the roles because they wasted their roleblock on obi last night.

based on what meta would that make lian or eden mafia? Also why would you have lian as town then?


I fake claim all the time.

I know that you like to fakeclaim, that's why I was wondering.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 16:59 GMT
#1134
On January 14 2015 01:58 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 01:56 sicklucker wrote:
On January 14 2015 01:53 mderg wrote:
On January 14 2015 01:48 sicklucker wrote:
So I wasint roleblocked last night which is interesting because that means mafia didnt believe my claim. This leaves me to believe one of lian or eden have to be mafia based on meta. It could also just be dr. and mderg and they acualy believed I was a miller but they cant be that stupid can they?

Well whoever the mafia is didnt bother to read the roles because they wasted their roleblock on obi last night.

based on what meta would that make lian or eden mafia? Also why would you have lian as town then?


I fake claim all the time.

I know that you like to fakeclaim, that's why I was wondering.

if there was anything else that only these two would know
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2015 17:15 GMT
#1145
On January 14 2015 02:09 liancourt wrote:
just ignore SL bats and vote for mderg

I'd still like to hear from you why you think I'm scum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
ceh9566
shoxiejesuss271
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft591
olofmeister513
Happy308
dupreeh298
Sick174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.