• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7975 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 511 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 02 2015 05:42 GMT
#1821
I goofed this time reading bats.

I stand by the reasoning I used and I still think it was valid. And I think that this looked closer to his scum game than his town game.

DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 05:43 GMT
#1822
We all drank the kool aid but you and I both know at least one mafia voted bats. I'd be pretty surprised if it wasn't at least 2.
RIP Aaliyah
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 02 2015 05:46 GMT
#1823
damdred, who is the scummiest person in the game at the moment
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 02 2015 05:50 GMT
#1824
Effective Immediately, RebirthOfLeGenD is replaced by VisceraEyes.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2015 05:50 GMT
#1825
Like its kinda sad but their is a world where everyone who voted on bats is town not likely tho. I think robiks late vote makes him 100 % mafia would never put in a useless vote on a town about to get lynched they jus tdont.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 02 2015 05:51 GMT
#1826
On January 02 2015 14:25 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 14:24 geript wrote:
Not ideal. I just assumed I was going to be lynched or at worst Chyz. Best option Vivax. I get why Bat was sketch, but why the last second switch?


More importantly why didnt you pay attention and notice you wasted your vote?

This, basically. I have a hard time believing that geript didn't realize what he was doing. His vote came after batsnacks took the lead for good.

geript is my kill for tomorrow until further notice.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 05:56 GMT
#1827
Whats scum geripts motivation not to vote for batsnacks?
RIP Aaliyah
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 05:57 GMT
#1828
Hi guys. I'm here to lynch one of Palmar/marv tomorrow. Stay tuned to find out which! (Hint: it's the one who lives through the night!)
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 02 2015 05:58 GMT
#1829
On January 02 2015 14:50 sicklucker wrote:
Like its kinda sad but their is a world where everyone who voted on bats is town not likely tho. I think robiks late vote makes him 100 % mafia would never put in a useless vote on a town about to get lynched they jus tdont.

The fuck? The only way I'm mafia there late voting on a town is if Geript is my scum partner and I was trying to save his life in case someone came in changed their vote. Get outta here with that shit logic
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 05:59 GMT
#1830
On January 02 2015 14:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Whats scum geripts motivation not to vote for batsnacks?

Just off the top of my head, looking like a dick in a few minutes when he knows he's gonna flip town?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 02 2015 05:59 GMT
#1831
On January 02 2015 14:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi guys. I'm here to lynch one of Palmar/marv tomorrow. Stay tuned to find out which! (Hint: it's the one who lives through the night!)

That's gonna be hard since both will live through the night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2015 06:00 GMT
#1832
On January 02 2015 14:59 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 14:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi guys. I'm here to lynch one of Palmar/marv tomorrow. Stay tuned to find out which! (Hint: it's the one who lives through the night!)

That's gonna be hard since both will live through the night

Robik is claiming doctor, mafia. Plz take note.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 02 2015 06:01 GMT
#1833
Not being on a town flip? I'm not sure. My concern is more that I think he's not coming clean about his vote.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2015 06:02 GMT
#1834
On January 02 2015 14:50 sicklucker wrote:
Like its kinda sad but their is a world where everyone who voted on bats is town not likely tho. I think robiks late vote makes him 100 % mafia would never put in a useless vote on a town about to get lynched they jus tdont.


I MENT TO SAY 100% TOWN cant wait to read the responses for this blooper
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 02 2015 06:03 GMT
#1835
On January 02 2015 15:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 14:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 02 2015 14:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi guys. I'm here to lynch one of Palmar/marv tomorrow. Stay tuned to find out which! (Hint: it's the one who lives through the night!)

That's gonna be hard since both will live through the night

Robik is claiming doctor, mafia. Plz take note.

I would be more than happy to take a bullet for you VE...not those two though.

why you gotta work so hard too try to get my night 1'd again
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 06:05 GMT
#1836
On January 02 2015 14:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2015 14:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Whats scum geripts motivation not to vote for batsnacks?

Just off the top of my head, looking like a dick in a few minutes when he knows he's gonna flip town?

Vivax was a more suspicious choice than Marv too. That's more concerning to me. I can see geript doing something like this as town. How does he not figure hes just gonna get piled on either way? His only chance in both situations is just to push his best read and batsnacks also chose not to save himself as town. That's why it's weird to me that he voted vivax over marv because now if he pushes marv over vivax ....see where im going?

RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 06:07 GMT
#1837
I wonder who was all pushing batsnacks earlier. I know I did a little bit, I kinda forgot all about it though
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2015 06:08 GMT
#1838
I feel like i was always being asked about batsnacks . Who was asking about batsnacks all game but didnt vote him till shenanigans
RIP Aaliyah
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
January 02 2015 06:15 GMT
#1839
It's a shame we didn't lynch Ritoky instead but w/e
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 02 2015 06:16 GMT
#1840
Honestly sicklurker's posts during the wagon were bothering me a bit, looked like he was egging it on a bit. But ever since we started talking about geript after the flip he's said what I was thinking so I'm not really sure what to do with him.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.