• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11688 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 380

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 378 379 380 381 382 511 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2015 01:20 GMT
#7581
and TheChez wonders why no one talks to him...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2015 01:23 GMT
#7582
On January 13 2015 10:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 10:17 Chezinu wrote:
On January 13 2015 10:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 13 2015 10:09 Chezinu wrote:
Damdred and KelsierSC are a team guys!


A team of...?
And why?

Damdead and KelsierSC would know. Do you believe in Highway 111? Do you believe in the Bank?


The bank almost got me last game, I'm not sure if I believe the bank
I don't know who highway 111 is

Oh my dear glowing gummybear,

Some sick sick lurker out there knows the whereabouts of highway 111. Whether he fears the bank or not is indicative of alignment. You see the bank does not need a role from the host to be the bank. The bank has abilities of its own. Very powerful ones.

Now, I has the question. How do you interpret the relationship between the sicklucker and the damdead?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2015 01:26 GMT
#7583
You see mafia this game had a shot that did not go according to everyone's plans. This rage can be seen. Anger is revealing. Ritoky knew about this. He tried coping with humor. That is where is caught my attention.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 13 2015 01:33 GMT
#7584
On January 13 2015 10:26 Chezinu wrote:
You see mafia this game had a shot that did not go according to everyone's plans. This rage can be seen. Anger is revealing. Ritoky knew about this. He tried coping with humor. That is where is caught my attention.


Are you talking about Robik?

I see no association between SL and Damdred
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 13 2015 01:37 GMT
#7585
Oh duh

Nvm

I forgot about those things
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 13 2015 01:37 GMT
#7586
No wait.

It was between LM and Damdred.
I'm adorable.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 13 2015 01:54 GMT
#7587
On January 13 2015 10:09 Chezinu wrote:
WOW ARTANIS YOUR AMAZING!!! I TOTES DIDN'T read any of KelsierSC's posts cause lazy. So, I made that super thing up. But now that I reads ~3 pages of his filter.... wow! Just WOW!!!!

KelsierSC cannot hide his anger toward his teammates or the host. LOOKIES!


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 19:36 KelsierSC wrote:
why do we have replacements at this point that is ridiculous

Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 20:06 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:42 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:36 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:20 marvellosity wrote:
On January 08 2015 18:12 KelsierSC wrote:
LM who do you think the cop is?

what's the use in asking this?

right, i best go read what i missed


because I am trying to figure out who the mafia is wtf


there are about seven thousand million, five hundred thousand and forty nine better ways of finding mafia than cop-hunting in the night phase. Just sayin.


im not cop hunting

I want LM, specifically, to tell me who the cop is



[image loading]


yay im glad you are a replacement


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 20:13 KelsierSC wrote:
so you replace in and dont read the thread

yay


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 20:36 KelsierSC wrote:
luckily DrH was town so I can just totally ignore you

mods please never do this again, thanks


Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 20:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 08 2015 20:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Anyone else think the (Limited) interactions between Kelsier and Superbia look fake?


do you?

Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 21:43 KelsierSC wrote:
probably artanis dies tonight

DP hasnt even read the game so why would they kill him

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 00:34 KelsierSC wrote:
so because superbia, the mafia, voted robik

robik is mafia?

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 00:46 KelsierSC wrote:
yeh vivax I don't know what the fuck you are doing

robik said that he said the vote between you and geript earlier was close.



Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 00:51 KelsierSC wrote:
if your goal is to make me think ritoky is the cop over robick then G fucking L

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 07:17 KelsierSC wrote:
I find a Dam + superbia scum team highly unlikely

Dam pushes him early, does research on him d1, pushes for the lynch and votes him D2 and D3.

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2015 17:33 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought ritoky might try a little but too much of a pussy I guess



Chez, please walk me through this. You suggest that Damdred and Kelsier are a team, and that Kelsier has been mad at his teammates (Ritoky, Superbia, you've also implied Vivax) and the host, yet name no examples of Damdred other than Kelsier finding a Dam + Superbia team unlikely. Can you tell me how you arrived at this conclusion?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2015 02:10 GMT
#7588
On January 13 2015 10:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 10:09 Chezinu wrote:
WOW ARTANIS YOUR AMAZING!!! I TOTES DIDN'T read any of KelsierSC's posts cause lazy. So, I made that super thing up. But now that I reads ~3 pages of his filter.... wow! Just WOW!!!!

KelsierSC cannot hide his anger toward his teammates or the host. LOOKIES!


On January 08 2015 19:36 KelsierSC wrote:
why do we have replacements at this point that is ridiculous

On January 08 2015 20:06 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:42 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:38 marvellosity wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:36 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 08 2015 19:20 marvellosity wrote:
On January 08 2015 18:12 KelsierSC wrote:
LM who do you think the cop is?

what's the use in asking this?

right, i best go read what i missed


because I am trying to figure out who the mafia is wtf


there are about seven thousand million, five hundred thousand and forty nine better ways of finding mafia than cop-hunting in the night phase. Just sayin.


im not cop hunting

I want LM, specifically, to tell me who the cop is



[image loading]


yay im glad you are a replacement


On January 08 2015 20:13 KelsierSC wrote:
so you replace in and dont read the thread

yay


On January 08 2015 20:36 KelsierSC wrote:
luckily DrH was town so I can just totally ignore you

mods please never do this again, thanks


On January 08 2015 20:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 08 2015 20:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Anyone else think the (Limited) interactions between Kelsier and Superbia look fake?


do you?

On January 08 2015 21:43 KelsierSC wrote:
probably artanis dies tonight

DP hasnt even read the game so why would they kill him

On January 09 2015 00:34 KelsierSC wrote:
so because superbia, the mafia, voted robik

robik is mafia?

On January 09 2015 00:46 KelsierSC wrote:
yeh vivax I don't know what the fuck you are doing

robik said that he said the vote between you and geript earlier was close.



On January 09 2015 00:51 KelsierSC wrote:
if your goal is to make me think ritoky is the cop over robick then G fucking L

On January 09 2015 07:17 KelsierSC wrote:
I find a Dam + superbia scum team highly unlikely

Dam pushes him early, does research on him d1, pushes for the lynch and votes him D2 and D3.

On January 09 2015 17:33 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought ritoky might try a little but too much of a pussy I guess



Chez, please walk me through this. You suggest that Damdred and Kelsier are a team, and that Kelsier has been mad at his teammates (Ritoky, Superbia, you've also implied Vivax) and the host, yet name no examples of Damdred other than Kelsier finding a Dam + Superbia team unlikely. Can you tell me how you arrived at this conclusion?


TROLOLOLOL??
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 13 2015 02:14 GMT
#7589
The anger does look scummy cause if he knew the slots were town, then he was mad about it that they got replaced and not just modkilled. But I'd ask Kelsier first if he has a reason for that cause he might as well let his anger out out of the thread.

As for shots in the night that didn't go according to plan, you will have to walk me through that.

Also Hi Chez, would you like some syrup.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2015 02:16 GMT
#7590
On January 13 2015 11:14 Vivax wrote:
The anger does look scummy cause if he knew the slots were town, then he was mad about it that they got replaced and not just modkilled. But I'd ask Kelsier first if he has a reason for that cause he might as well let his anger out out of the thread.

As for shots in the night that didn't go according to plan, you will have to walk me through that.

Also Hi Chez, would you like some syrup.

Does it come with pancakes?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 13 2015 02:18 GMT
#7591
I thought little bugs don't need no pancakes

Anyway that triggered a reread of Kelsier
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 13 2015 02:18 GMT
#7592
Chezinu the little bugs are everywhere. I thought you were one of them, I thought you were all
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2015 03:39 GMT
#7593
Yeah... I was just being fluffy. I don't know anything though I see things. I speak crazy for reaction reads, which I cannot fully know. TheChez is not so special though he desires to be. A Bank is but a dream.

Now, TheChez can pray in hopes to one day to see. To distinguish clearly between those who are for and those who are against. It is out of TheChez's power and TheChezes knows this. So TheChezes will pray for answers.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 13 2015 03:41 GMT
#7594
Nah Kelsier never is scum. He just quit playing for some reason, which is too bad cause I could use his help when I post my stuff on SL.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 13 2015 03:47 GMT
#7595
Vivax, I will listen and comment on your stuff on SL i'm slightly prejudice but i will try to keep an open mind
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2015 03:48 GMT
#7596
Vivax, we can be friends now.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 13 2015 03:49 GMT
#7597
Marv, what's your read on damdred?

Palmar, what's your read on damdred?
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 13 2015 03:51 GMT
#7598
Here's another pretty old marv scum game, I will never forget this one cause I was begging for him to be lynched and all I got back were insults. Was enough for him to carry the game, they won. Anyway, the games he quoted are both games where Palmar caught him early. He acts like he catches him in this game too but that he never went balls out makes me think they're scum together.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/384953-hero-mini-mafia?user=marvellosity

Here: 380 pages game, let's say 365 leaving 15 for the setup stuff, he has 32 pages of filter.

166 pages game, 23 pages filter.

23/166 =0.14
32/365= 0.08

So in fact, in this game his post to pages ratio is lower than even in that scumgame. Can't argue with science, bitch.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 13 2015 03:52 GMT
#7599
GB what is your read on damdred?

figured i should get you to answer
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
January 13 2015 03:57 GMT
#7600
On January 13 2015 12:49 GlowingBear wrote:
Marv, what's your read on damdred?

Palmar, what's your read on damdred?


What's the matter with Damdred Damdred. Isn't it enough he was the biggest pusher for super on D2? He also kept asking me to look at his VE case at the start of the day. Like, this guy really believes what he writes, he ain't scum, and now do some real work. U scum with Palmar and marv, teddy?
Prev 1 378 379 380 381 382 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 229
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3514
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4824
Other Games
summit1g9899
Liquid`RaSZi2091
FrodaN2073
fl0m1534
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee189
Pyrionflax156
IndyStarCraft 141
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 26
• Sammyuel 8
• HeavenSC 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1421
• Shiphtur665
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Replay Cast
1h 8m
OSC
14h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.