• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:28
CEST 03:28
KST 10:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10143 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 511 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 31 2014 08:22 GMT
#361
On December 31 2014 17:13 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2014 17:06 TheChyz wrote:
Hello all.

Currently I don't like the direction that dr.H and ritoky are going. Basically I just see it as dr.H doing something not alignment indicative (someone always talks about policy lynches :/ ) and now ritoky is just trying to either prove that dr.H is scum or (my most probably guess) is he just wants to get an early acknowledgement of dominance by trying to force dr.H into admitting he did not follow his own policy (which most people don't follow anyway). I don't see a reason why ritoky would push this so far without any agenda.

@ritoky lets move onto something a bit more important than trying to prove your dick is bigger than dr.H's. If there is anything substantial you have then go ahead, but currently your just being more of a filter spammer than anything.


you have demonstrated that you have read the thread and have an opinion on it, why don't you give reads on people? or do you have none? do you have a read on either of us in particular? "filter spammer" doesn't say anything about alignment.

i think the content i have provided is substantive and indicates someone being at the least hypocritical and at the most scum.

outside of that eden and geript are both in the leaning town pile for now. and SL is actually reading what people type, something he didn't do a whole lot of as town last game, so idk what to make of that yet.


Im sorry I owned you last game...
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 31 2014 08:22 GMT
#362
Also mental note: DrH is probably town.
TheChyz
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada238 Posts
December 31 2014 08:22 GMT
#363
Nah i just don't like conversations going in circles for years on end. Eden is sticking out to me as my largest scum read because the constant defensive wording in each post where there always seems to be some idea of not jumpin on somebody too strongly. Just doesn't sit right about how cautious he/she (sorry dont know) is trying to be when there is literally no reason to be cautious other than being afraid of having heat thrown his/her way.

dr.H and ritoky lean town. pointless talking mostly but mafia probably doesn't want too much attention for absolutely no reason other than proving a point.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 31 2014 08:23 GMT
#364
Thanks buddy
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 31 2014 08:24 GMT
#365
Eden seems very forthcoming with his thoughts, weak choice. It's day 1 and you're criticizing an active player for not having a solid scumread but you don"t sound very confident either. If you disagree forget everything I said and start pushing eden now. This can be the new discussion.
RIP Aaliyah
TheChyz
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada238 Posts
December 31 2014 08:25 GMT
#366
Also haven't played in a while but I remember geript very well and all of the poking he is doing lines up the same with how I remember him (as in being fairly strong town) so he is also on my town read.

I don't really think I have enough of a read on the others for anything atm
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 31 2014 08:26 GMT
#367
On December 31 2014 17:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Thanks buddy

Lol. You probably wouldn't like the reasons for the read.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 31 2014 08:26 GMT
#368
He's also one of two players to vote so at this phase of the game what does that really mean? Nobody at this point has really made any concerted effort with a read except myself ritoky and eden. And eden backed it up with a vote. Will you vote eden right now?
RIP Aaliyah
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 31 2014 08:27 GMT
#369
So ritoky im more townie then in a previous game why dont you come out and say im town rather then "I dont know what to make of it yet"
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 31 2014 08:28 GMT
#370
On December 31 2014 17:25 TheChyz wrote:
Also haven't played in a while but I remember geript very well and all of the poking he is doing lines up the same with how I remember him (as in being fairly strong town) so he is also on my town read.

I don't really think I have enough of a read on the others for anything atm

I understand the thought process but that's not a very good reason to find me town. Look at Russian mafia. I was ballin as scum before a partner and the broken setup ruined it. Fwiw I coupldve saved that game and been the hero town deserved still if I hadn't listened to palmer.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 31 2014 08:29 GMT
#371
On December 31 2014 17:25 TheChyz wrote:
Also haven't played in a while but I remember geript very well and all of the poking he is doing lines up the same with how I remember him (as in being fairly strong town) so he is also on my town read.

I don't really think I have enough of a read on the others for anything atm

Youre both scum. Geript pretends to like me as a cute joke but je HATES the way I play. I can't understand half of what he ever says and if he isn't already tilting at what a stupid jerk ive been then something is very wrong. Maybe he found god. Maybe he realized I am that gosu. But it doesn't fit. Everyone pokes and is always poking. If you're posting right now thats what you've been doing in a sense. I hope you can just quickly clarify if I'm misunderstanding something.
RIP Aaliyah
TheChyz
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada238 Posts
December 31 2014 08:30 GMT
#372
I don't have a reason to vote for eden. Because someone is my largest scum read (at this point in the game that means he is the least towny out of all like, what , 5 players) doesn't mean i need to vote on him. Garbage vote atm so why would i do it?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 31 2014 08:31 GMT
#373
So why is he suspicious for not being confident in/following through on stuff when you're less willing to do do than he is? Sorry you slipped so quickly.
RIP Aaliyah
TheChyz
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada238 Posts
December 31 2014 08:31 GMT
#374
I don't know your interaction with geript, dr.H, so i have no comment other than its more of a gut read than anything.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 31 2014 08:32 GMT
#375
On December 31 2014 17:29 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2014 17:25 TheChyz wrote:
Also haven't played in a while but I remember geript very well and all of the poking he is doing lines up the same with how I remember him (as in being fairly strong town) so he is also on my town read.

I don't really think I have enough of a read on the others for anything atm

Youre both scum. Geript pretends to like me as a cute joke but je HATES the way I play. I can't understand half of what he ever says and if he isn't already tilting at what a stupid jerk ive been then something is very wrong. Maybe he found god. Maybe he realized I am that gosu. But it doesn't fit. Everyone pokes and is always poking. If you're posting right now thats what you've been doing in a sense. I hope you can just quickly clarify if I'm misunderstanding something.

Meh. Gotta bury the hatchet sometime. I know you were good. Less so when you played less. Meh is what it is.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 31 2014 08:33 GMT
#376
On December 31 2014 17:27 sicklucker wrote:
So ritoky im more townie then in a previous game why dont you come out and say im town rather then "I dont know what to make of it yet"


what makes you more town? i don't particularly think you're being especially townie as of now.

as for reading you, i read you that way because i have never been in a game with you before (that i can remember) where i was town. my read on you last game was easy: i was mafia so manufacture it as needed. this game i am not, and the only thing that stood out to me last game as a way to read you town is that you stopped reading the posts of people once you decided they were mafia. you haven't vehemently declared anyone mafia yet, so that read hasn't really come into play.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
TheChyz
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada238 Posts
December 31 2014 08:33 GMT
#377
He just is? Like I can be suspicious too. Hell i'm suspicious of everybody, but its just the wording that he is using doesn't sit right with me. Seems to clean.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 31 2014 08:33 GMT
#378
Garbage vote but you thought it important enough to contribute your "garbage" read. After criticizing ritoky and I for unimportant discussion. When you have something better to offer than what you admit is garbage then you can tell the thread what's important. I think everyone should vote for you and that you shouldn't bother defending yourself. Come back tomorrow with a case you're willing to vote for. As far as I'm concerned thats probably your last chance.
RIP Aaliyah
TheChyz
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada238 Posts
December 31 2014 08:36 GMT
#379
Meh now i see how ritoky got caught in that discussion with you it is. I have nothing to prove to you since your threatening me with what? Not following my day 1 talk. sounds fimilar.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 31 2014 08:37 GMT
#380
On December 31 2014 17:33 TheChyz wrote:
He just is? Like I can be suspicious too. Hell i'm suspicious of everybody, but its just the wording that he is using doesn't sit right with me. Seems to clean.

Hell im.suspicious of everybody? Why. You just said geript seemed town for poking and prodding (whatever that means like he couldn't just ask questions day 1 as scum ). So devalue your own reads and hope you slide by. Not happening. I thought you were ready to tell us which direction the thread should go in? You brought up eden, dismiss the read and call it garbage and then defend the read again
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings113
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11705
White-Ra 297
Dota 2
monkeys_forever786
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto8
League of Legends
Doublelift5929
JimRising 656
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox793
Other Games
summit1g9605
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS55
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick324
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 32m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.