• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9125 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 98 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 24 2014 20:04 GMT
#1821
Kush if you suggesting scum would support a case on VE like I could make the same argument that you are scum for the same thing as you said about my support for the lynch of VE.
Nice try on that but try again if you really think I'm scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 24 2014 20:05 GMT
#1822
LS you're so close to tricking everyone. keep it up buddy!
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 24 2014 20:06 GMT
#1823
I not tricking anyone that I'm scum I really am a Headbanger it just you wont believe it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 24 2014 20:06 GMT
#1824
fuck sorry guys...

You know kush, maybe instead of coming in 15 minutes before the deadline and just telling me what to vote and to trust you, you could maybe idk explain what you're thinking over the course of the day

And just because coag flipped vt doesn't make ls scum. If you can prove he is scum then do it and make the game easy on me
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 24 2014 20:07 GMT
#1825
On December 25 2014 05:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Kush if you suggesting scum would support a case on VE like I could make the same argument that you are scum for the same thing as you said about my support for the lynch of VE.
Nice try on that but try again if you really think I'm scum.


huh.
you are saying you are town because you wanted to lynch VE. That is a defense. I am refuting your defense, not defending myself.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 24 2014 20:09 GMT
#1826
Hur dur badhostfeast

Sicklucker: Headbanger(VT) has been modkilled!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 24 2014 20:09 GMT
#1827
On December 25 2014 05:07 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2014 05:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Kush if you suggesting scum would support a case on VE like I could make the same argument that you are scum for the same thing as you said about my support for the lynch of VE.
Nice try on that but try again if you really think I'm scum.


huh.
you are saying you are town because you wanted to lynch VE. That is a defense. I am refuting your defense, not defending myself.

I was making a argument of you arguing that I;m scum for supporting the lynch of VE. Gosh man you reminded me why you got yourself killed Night 1 as Scrooge in Carol of the Bells -.-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 24 2014 20:11 GMT
#1828
It's either sc or LS. I don't see kush tryharding as mafia but if scrum don't shoot me I'm going to figure this game out Tommorow like I did in carol
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 24 2014 20:42 GMT
#1829
Don't disappear on me thoughts
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 24 2014 20:57 GMT
#1830
Dude it's christmas eve I'm not sticking around all night phase. You're basically confirmed and I'm confident I can solve the rest tomorrow. I don't wanna talk about kush vs LS right now since it only introduces more WIFOM on the night kill.

damdred and bunnies should post a last will with final thoughts in case you are shot
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 24 2014 21:00 GMT
#1831
Oh shit I forgot to vote I hope I dont get modkillled
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 25 2014 16:46 GMT
#1832
merry christmas <3
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 25 2014 19:23 GMT
#1833
Merry Christmas everyone.

I'll actually be around to talk today.

Kush, why are you so sure LS is mafia?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 25 2014 20:00 GMT
#1834

Christmas Day 4



Damdred: Decapitated(Veteran) has been killed!



48 hours, merry christmas
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 25 2014 20:12 GMT
#1835
Trololol gg
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 25 2014 22:02 GMT
#1836
Okay that was odd to claim vet into claiming medic into death and turning out to be a Vet.
Well I think the last mafia member is tryign to frame me by killing Damdred who scum read me last Day Phase and quite honestly this game is going to be harder to solve and I think I have a clue but I will present it tomorrow as today is Christmas so Merry Christmas everyone!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 25 2014 22:32 GMT
#1837
So like

Christmas? What ppl, what? Like srs
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 25 2014 22:35 GMT
#1838
I didn't want to survive.

Like, I get it... Im not doing shit.

But mafia. Pls. I dont wanna talk anymore.


I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 25 2014 23:01 GMT
#1839
27nb why you think that Mafia killed Damdred? Why not you or Scip?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 25 2014 23:12 GMT
#1840
On December 26 2014 08:01 LightningStrike wrote:
27nb why you think that Mafia killed Damdred? Why not you or Scip?


Wifom.

Srsly.

Also, I really dont like the post you made above.

I need to catch up on reading.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.