• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9610 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2014 20:11 GMT
#1140
I wanna lynch damdred for that claim
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2014 23:38 GMT
#1200
We're lynching Damdred unless he can explain how his claim has helped town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2014 23:41 GMT
#1201
Like you never fucking claim Vet. Even if you're about to be lynched it's stupid to claim vet. You play to get the mafia to shoot you. You don't claim Vet. The only thing town needs to know about Vet is that it exists if we have an unreasonable amount of power roles, which we have no proof that we have. We know there are two power roles (at least 1 kill was by a town vig, I hope, or this game is broken) So cop and vigi. We might have a third one, which could be the Vet or anyone else.

It doesn't fucking matter. Damdred could've earned us an extra day somewhere down the line by doing his job and getting shot.

Instead he claimed his role out of the blue. There is literallly no upside in doing that as town. It makes no goddamn sense.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2014 23:46 GMT
#1202
The theory here is obviously that Damdred is not a veteran, but an SK, or just mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2014 23:46 GMT
#1203
Veteran is one of the safest claim for an SK
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 20 2014 11:07 GMT
#1270
It's weekend I won't do much today. Didn't mafia broski try to go after coag despite repeatedly being told coag is always shit? If I recall that correctly coag is probably town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 20 2014 15:56 GMT
#1275
I'm doing a christmas dinner tonight, so very little playing for me.

@scib:

1) I read your VE post now, and I'm actually impressed. I think I would sheep that.
2) Regarding Coag, can you go double check the breshke interaction with coag. I think Breshke was really adamant about trying to lynch coag for not contributing, and if that is correctly remembered, it was almost certainly not a bus.

More townies need to step up btw.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 01:48 GMT
#1337
I actually lean (tbf I have no fucking clue how to read them... but I digress) towards the notion that both Coag and Kush are town.

Also VE, re-fucking-lax. No need to start a shit storm because some people liked a case on you. If you're actually innocent why not just chill out and explain where it is wrong, instead of throwing a hissy fit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 11:05 GMT
#1372
On December 21 2014 11:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2014 10:48 Palmar wrote:
I actually lean (tbf I have no fucking clue how to read them... but I digress) towards the notion that both Coag and Kush are town.

Also VE, re-fucking-lax. No need to start a shit storm because some people liked a case on you. If you're actually innocent why not just chill out and explain where it is wrong, instead of throwing a hissy fit.


then who is scum

you and VE.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 11:34 GMT
#1375
The case on Damdred is that he's not a dumbass. In fact Damdred is quite smart.

So when smart people do dumb things, I assume something is up.

But ok, it's not like I'm going to be around to whip up votes anyway, and you seem really convinced. Also, VE saying that it's "asinine to lynch him over people like coag or kush" is of course right, but the fact he points it out is sort of mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 11:35 GMT
#1376
VE, your only job today is to figure out sciberbia's alignment.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 15:03 GMT
#1423
More reasons why Damdred is SK.

two blues were revealed in the daypost (a vigi, and a cop). Damdred claims to have claimed vet because he was never going to be shot over me etc anyway.

HOWEVER! Given there are usually no more than 3 blues in such a small game, him basically telling mafia/sk that I and the confirmed vigi are fair game as they won't have to worry about a medic is so anti-town it literally gave me aids. Fear of medic could indeed lead to him being shot in a game like this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 15:03 GMT
#1425
I refuse to believe Damdred is this dumb as town. He's much better than this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 15:07 GMT
#1430
yeah let's kill damdred.

I'm even okay with killing him in case he flips town (he won't) just to teach him a lesson in being less bad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 15:11 GMT
#1432
On December 22 2014 00:07 Damdred wrote:
Obviously killing sk is just as good as mafia.... and obviously I am that dumb this game

But... you're good at this game? It doesn't compute for me that on one hand you can be a good productive player and on the other make a boneheaded selfish move that you clearly gave literally no thought.

Hell, you DID give it thought, and yet you managed to reach the wrong conclusion.

No. I'm not doing that. You're dead son. If you're town, sorry. Think before you claim next time. If you're SK, good idea but you forgot that I literally hate everyone and everything that claims roles.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 16:15 GMT
#1466
Okay, I can get behind that amount of dumb from damdred.

so let's lynch one of sciberbia and VE I guess?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 16:43 GMT
#1470
On December 22 2014 01:17 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 01:15 Palmar wrote:
Okay, I can get behind that amount of dumb from damdred.

so let's lynch one of sciberbia and VE I guess?

Yea let's do that. And there's only one right answer here.

Palmar, have you read the whole thread including me going back and forth with VE last night?

No not even close to it
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 16:45 GMT
#1472
On December 22 2014 01:03 sicklucker wrote:
Damdred if I saw another strong scum candidate I would totally give you another day the problem is I dont. Im going to sleepsoon and my votes on you. I dont mind if you guys find a better target just be sure.

Dandre's is uncle blue. He's confirmed town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 16:46 GMT
#1473
By uncle I mean un-ccd
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2014 17:09 GMT
#1476
Bro I'm already sheepish you. I don't even care enough to read. We can deal with fallout if there is any tomorrow
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 973
BeSt 298
sorry 83
Mind 68
Soma 49
Bale 23
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 708
Other Games
summit1g9211
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft691
C9.Mang0291
Sick179
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2211
Other Games
• Shiphtur731
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.