• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9270 users

Metal Mini Mafia!

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-09 21:55:57
December 09 2014 21:47 GMT
#13
/in

Let's rock!

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 10 2014 18:55 GMT
#20
yes, let's spam some metal up in this place

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 10 2014 19:45 GMT
#24
Also some more old school classic metal for those who don't like more hardcore style of metal



Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 10 2014 19:45 GMT
#25
And some death metal

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 10 2014 20:43 GMT
#28
That's just screaming bro. Doesn't even count as music.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 10 2014 22:00 GMT
#39
Been listening to some more metal, and I hadn't heard this song in a while.



Now I know this is some metal and punk fusion, but they got the goth metal look so I'm counting them with bands like dimmu borgir, just better.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2014 23:32 GMT
#71
You guys suck. I tried Emo, screamo... hell I called metallica from Load "Old school" and said slipknot was death metal. I even posted nickelback.

Why is no one mad at me yet?

unsuccessful troll.

I'll post some metal I actually like at some point.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-14 11:34:17
December 14 2014 11:29 GMT
#82
On December 14 2014 11:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 05:43 Palmar wrote:
That's just screaming bro. Doesn't even count as music.

This is where I knew for sure you were full of shit, for the record.

To be honest, of all the stuff I said, that's probably the closest one to the truth.

I used to be basically a metalhead, but I still to this day cannot enjoy music where I can't make out the lyrics.

I don't know what it is, it just doesn't work for me. Like so many people really love it, and sometimes the music is good, but the whole growling thing really isn't my thing. Also, complex metal tends to not be my thing either.

So, I'm going to link a few songs that I really love.

+ Show Spoiler +




























So yeah, thrash, raw, generally old. It's a pretty simple stereotype of metal to figure out.

Of the stuff above, Mercyful Fate is my #1 metal band 4lyfe. The breakdown into the chorus in doomed by the living dead is one of the most glorious parts in music ever, and the other songs are really good. Evil may be my favorite metal song.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2014 13:53 GMT
#85
On December 14 2014 22:08 GlowingBear wrote:
The lack of megadeath on your list disturbs me, palmar


Somehow megadeth (and anthrax) have never been my thing all that much.

I don't know what it is, as given what I do like, they really should.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2014 23:09 GMT
#90
yo can people stop obsing and just play? I wanna play with all you people I hardly know... let's do this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:34 GMT
#155
damn, I was hoping to be town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:38 GMT
#163
On December 17 2014 05:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:34 Palmar wrote:
damn, I was hoping to be town

I will never let you do your lurking thing again since you did jackshit last game as mafia.

In my defense I do jack shit as town too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:39 GMT
#164
Also, I motion that Robik only makes 5 total posts (from now on) this cycle. It will make the game 600% more enjoyable to read.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:41 GMT
#171
Currently LightningStrike is the scummiest person in the thread.

I am not going to read Robik. If he's mafia, I'm blaming it on everyone else.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:44 GMT
#181
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:46 GMT
#186
Now I want to lynch lightningstrike for suggesting I read more than the absolute bare minimum required.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:50 GMT
#197
##Vote Lightningstike
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:51 GMT
#201
This game is so ez.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:52 GMT
#204
On December 17 2014 05:51 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

Why haven't you voted him yet?

Because then he'll get mad and try to lynch me and I'll try to lynch him in return and he'll ragequit and everything will go south.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:53 GMT
#205
On December 17 2014 05:52 Breshke wrote:
I have never played with him but i think coag is town for how little he cares

That does not say anything about Coag's alignment. He basically doesn't care at all about any game he is in.

On the other hand, he should be a prime vigilante shot, because of exactly this.
Computer says mafia
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 297
Mind 64
Bale 29
Icarus 10
ZergMaN 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
League of Legends
JimRising 771
Other Games
summit1g7486
Coldzera 704
WinterStarcraft636
C9.Mang0312
Sick141
febbydoto15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2119
League of Legends
• Rush1159
Other Games
• Shiphtur590
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.