• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:05
CEST 22:05
KST 05:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8720 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 14:33 GMT
#1394
Mafia is either of Kush or Sciberbia. Damdred is SK. GG no re.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 14:36 GMT
#1398
On December 21 2014 23:34 Damdred wrote:
Kush might be scrum but can do this as town to.

[image loading]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 14:46 GMT
#1405
Nah vote scib for trying to discredit and subsequently lynch obvious town VE.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 14:48 GMT
#1407
Yeah because scum never RB the person they're killing and claim RB.

Whatever lynch me then, we're 2 up on them. Keep in mind though that lynching a townie means ANOTHER 2 KP tonight because I'm neither mafia NOR the SK so lynching me is fucking retarded. But let's all hold hands and be retarded together.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 14:51 GMT
#1410
Oh look, people are starting to see what I've been saying all game, that SL is playing his town game. Oh look, that guy is voting for me. How fantastic.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 14:54 GMT
#1416
On December 21 2014 23:52 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2014 23:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah because scum never RB the person they're killing and claim RB.

Whatever lynch me then, we're 2 up on them. Keep in mind though that lynching a townie means ANOTHER 2 KP tonight because I'm neither mafia NOR the SK so lynching me is fucking retarded. But let's all hold hands and be retarded together.


I wouldn't with a cop left. I would spread my kp and rb to more likely hit him. Thats why im reaching this conclusion and you probably should too.

With possible vet/SK with bulletproof I'd be RB to ensure kills and then claiming RB or having a partner claim RB for cred. That's why I think trusting Scib's claim is retarded, and why you probably should too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 15:00 GMT
#1420
@Palmar
Should we be aiming for the SK today to reduce KP giving us more time?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 15:00 GMT
#1422
On December 21 2014 23:59 sicklucker wrote:
And now that I have confirmed for mafia that sciberbia can never be the sk, mafia will kill him tonight so we dont have to worry about him unless they dont kill him. Because mafia will always kill him because they dont want to kill the sk.

MAFIA CANNOT KILL THEMSELVES SL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 15:04 GMT
#1426
On December 22 2014 00:03 Palmar wrote:
I refuse to believe Damdred is this dumb as town. He's much better than this.

So do we lynch Damdred and reduce KP? We get more time in the long run.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 15:08 GMT
#1431
On December 22 2014 00:07 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 00:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 21 2014 23:59 sicklucker wrote:
And now that I have confirmed for mafia that sciberbia can never be the sk, mafia will kill him tonight so we dont have to worry about him unless they dont kill him. Because mafia will always kill him because they dont want to kill the sk.

MAFIA CANNOT KILL THEMSELVES SL


Also this post makes no sense and I want your answer.

You said we leave scib alive so mafia kill him. If Scib is mafia he's not going to die man.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 15:16 GMT
#1434
Medic claim?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 17:24 GMT
#1483
I'm always around. If we're lynching between VE/Scib then we're lynching scib. Palmar will vote VE because he's bad and everyone else is going to vote Scib because they want to win the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 17:26 GMT
#1484
Like I've been obvious town all game. My activity is proof positive of that. The same way marv was absolutely NOT able to use his filter as proof of his alignment, I'm absolutely able to do that and I'm absolutely not mafia based on my filter. Sorry, but I'm town bitch. Get rekt.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 17:29 GMT
#1485
We've also reached that critical mass point where Palmar votes VE until he dies and VE ignores everything Palmar says until post-game. Palmar is town but very very bad in this case, and I can't wait to dunk him in postgame.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 17:31 GMT
#1486
That's the sound of everyone in the thread realizing they're stupid for even considering VE as mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 18:44 GMT
#1493
On December 22 2014 02:53 Coagulation wrote:
yeah I dunno ve maybe you would have been better off shutting up and letting me defend you after all.

lmao

No shit. Blame scib.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 18:45 GMT
#1494
Voting Damdred because I'm more likely town than he is. Good luck guys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 18:47 GMT
#1495
On December 22 2014 02:39 sciberbia wrote:
If VE was town, he'd be trying to show how his scumreads are scum instead of just talking about who's stupid for voting him and who he's gonna dunk in the post game

I've done this. You keep ignoring that part and keep shouting about how I haven't done it. It's how I know you're mafia :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 18:47 GMT
#1497
On December 22 2014 03:47 Damdred wrote:
Wth ve if you are town, you have a hour to change people's minds and that's what you leave us with

Who said I'm leaving? I just said good luck.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 18:49 GMT
#1499
The case is not okay. The case is literally "He thought marv was town, he thinks kush is mafia, he doesn't like when people accuse him"

That's literally the worst case I've ever seen.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 654
Shuttle 521
ZZZero.O 126
Zeus 69
Hyun 42
soO 37
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota50
League of Legends
Doublelift1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4044
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4672
FrodaN1084
KnowMe333
420jenkins257
ToD204
Pyrionflax198
Livibee171
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 55m
Patches Events
18h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 55m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.