• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7234 users

Metal Mini Mafia!

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2014 13:09 GMT
#6
SLASH IN
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2014 13:10 GMT
#7
rayn is also SLASH IN
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2014 13:53 GMT
#8
Err....rayn may be SLASH SITOUT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2014 13:53 GMT
#9
But he'll be SLASH IN in spirit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 10 2014 17:58 GMT
#19
Perhaps more Metal will draw more people?



if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 10 2014 21:35 GMT
#31

In case everything before now has been just too slow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 10 2014 21:43 GMT
#34


This song will be playing on repeat during the waning hours of the day we lynch Robik.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#45
On December 11 2014 07:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For the record who can tell (be honest) they know this song?


VE????!

The space between a blink and a tear.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2014 06:58 GMT
#67
You two make a cute couple :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2014 06:58 GMT
#68
Like not as cute as Palmar and marv. But almost as cute.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2014 20:24 GMT
#70
Wow bunnies. Wow.

##Vote: Bunnies
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2014 02:29 GMT
#75
On December 14 2014 08:32 Palmar wrote:
You guys suck. I tried Emo, screamo... hell I called metallica from Load "Old school" and said slipknot was death metal. I even posted nickelback.

Why is no one mad at me yet?

unsuccessful troll.

I'll post some metal I actually like at some point.

Because you were being too transparent about it.

A FUCKING PICKLE HAS MORE FANS THAN NICKELBACK PALMAR, NO ONE THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2014 19:31 GMT
#88
There are a couple of Mudvayne basslines that I think come close to qualifying as "the most glorious parts in music ever" but thats a pretty solid spoiler Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2014 22:51 GMT
#367
Oh yeah this is starting. 12 pages in a few hours....not too shabby TL.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2014 22:53 GMT
#371
On December 17 2014 07:52 LightningStrike wrote:
VE what you think of the stuff that happened in thread up to this point?

Give me a chance to read it breh.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2014 22:56 GMT
#373
On December 17 2014 07:56 Damdred wrote:
I'm town at work ignore me while I catch up

If you wanted us to ignore you then why would you post this? This post is more like "Notice me while I catch up" to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2014 23:28 GMT
#379
On December 17 2014 06:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.

I REEEEALLY don't like the bolded. It's like trying to throw mafia on marv for literally no reason.

Like, it kinda feels like the kind of read Palmar makes as town, but it's on MARV, someone who A) is extraordinarily hard to read by default and B) someone who is likely to have clout moving further into the game. There's a decently high possibility that it was a joke too.

Also the thing at the end "But it's okay for now" reminds me of our first game together when he seemed to follow every criticism with something like "but that doesn't bother me much" or "but that's okay" etc.

On the plus side, regardless of his alignment, that pretty much makes LS a safe vote! :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2014 23:34 GMT
#382
On December 17 2014 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 08:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.

Like, it kinda feels like the kind of read Palmar makes as town, but it's on MARV, someone who A) is extraordinarily hard to read by default

Huh?

I find marv hard to read. The assumption is that Palmar is mafia and marv is town, and that Palmar is trying to curb his influence by tossing scum on him.

I realized the townMarv part of the equation was missing, but that's where my head is at...I'm reading marv town and Palmar as ???.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:27 GMT
#394
On December 17 2014 08:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 08:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.

Like, it kinda feels like the kind of read Palmar makes as town, but it's on MARV, someone who A) is extraordinarily hard to read by default

Huh?

I find marv hard to read. The assumption is that Palmar is mafia and marv is town, and that Palmar is trying to curb his influence by tossing scum on him.

I realized the townMarv part of the equation was missing, but that's where my head is at...I'm reading marv town and Palmar as ???.

Ok, I don't think he is that hard to read but you may disagree. BUT if you think so then why the hell are you townreading him? Because I think he is not that hard to read and I certainly don't have a townread on him by now. I also don't think that scum Palmar thinks he can curb town marvs influence.

^
Someone investigate this further - seems fishy to me. I am going to bed.

Little things, things I associate with townMarv. Like for one, when he's dismissing Palmar's read of LS, he refers Palmar to past games rather than just explain what he means. A mafiaMarv wants to seem townie right? So he'll give his read on LS rather than point someone in a direction "to save him having to explain". And his completely unexplained vote on Coag. Just not mafia things from marv imo.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:29 GMT
#395
On December 17 2014 08:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.

Like, it kinda feels like the kind of read Palmar makes as town, but it's on MARV, someone who A) is extraordinarily hard to read by default

Huh?

I find marv hard to read. The assumption is that Palmar is mafia and marv is town, and that Palmar is trying to curb his influence by tossing scum on him.

I realized the townMarv part of the equation was missing, but that's where my head is at...I'm reading marv town and Palmar as ???.

Ok, I don't think he is that hard to read but you may disagree. BUT if you think so then why the hell are you townreading him? Because I think he is not that hard to read and I certainly don't have a townread on him by now. I also don't think that scum Palmar thinks he can curb town marvs influence.

But this is a decent enough point - but it's my turn to disagree. Scum Palmar doesn't afraid of anything.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ProTech140
ViBE119
SpeCial 26
StarCraft: Brood War
910 74
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4282
Other Games
summit1g5764
JimRising 390
C9.Mang0376
ToD114
PPMD31
JuggernautJason28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick769
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 23
• musti20045 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Other Games
• imaqtpie1217
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.