• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9168 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 19:05 GMT
#1317
On December 21 2014 03:20 Damdred wrote:
VE am i still scum to you?

This whole tirade is pretty stupid, coag is yelling about people talking policy lynching him when hes talking about policy lynching kush basically. This whole thing looks so overdone and fake its not even funny.

Honestly I think it's far more likely that you're third party, but I'd believe mafia over town Vet.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 19:07 GMT
#1318
SCIB/PALMAR/BUNNIES/ANYONE WHO THOUGHT SCIB'S CASE ON VE WAS GOOD:

GET IN HERE AND EXPLAIN UR SHIT RIGHT EFFING NOW!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 20:22 GMT
#1322
On December 21 2014 05:03 kushm4sta wrote:
Ve, Scribs case was convincing. You should recognize that even if you're town.

My point is that many of the names I listed are literally just nodding in assent. Bunnies has retracted support for my lynch but others are adding sentiment to this game that is anti-town. Scib could just be mistaken, as he literally says something that's not true. I'm assuming that based on that, his mind could feasibly change because I had him as town before this. But others who are just passively adding sentiment to a VE lynch are being anti-town and they need to answer for it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 20:25 GMT
#1323
Anyone not voting for Kush needs to explain in detail why they aren't voting for mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#1329
On December 17 2014 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.

Like, it kinda feels like the kind of read Palmar makes as town, but it's on MARV, someone who A) is extraordinarily hard to read by default

Huh?

I find marv hard to read. The assumption is that Palmar is mafia and marv is town, and that Palmar is trying to curb his influence by tossing scum on him.

I realized the townMarv part of the equation was missing, but that's where my head is at...I'm reading marv town and Palmar as ???.

On December 17 2014 09:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 08:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.

Like, it kinda feels like the kind of read Palmar makes as town, but it's on MARV, someone who A) is extraordinarily hard to read by default

Huh?

I find marv hard to read. The assumption is that Palmar is mafia and marv is town, and that Palmar is trying to curb his influence by tossing scum on him.

I realized the townMarv part of the equation was missing, but that's where my head is at...I'm reading marv town and Palmar as ???.

Ok, I don't think he is that hard to read but you may disagree. BUT if you think so then why the hell are you townreading him? Because I think he is not that hard to read and I certainly don't have a townread on him by now. I also don't think that scum Palmar thinks he can curb town marvs influence.

^
Someone investigate this further - seems fishy to me. I am going to bed.

Little things, things I associate with townMarv. Like for one, when he's dismissing Palmar's read of LS, he refers Palmar to past games rather than just explain what he means. A mafiaMarv wants to seem townie right? So he'll give his read on LS rather than point someone in a direction "to save him having to explain". And his completely unexplained vote on Coag. Just not mafia things from marv imo.

My townread of Marv is explicit. Like, stop cherry-picking and actually read my filter if you think I'm mafia scib, not for things that "prove" your case, but for things that "disprove" it. For everyone's sake.

What made me change my mind is exactly what I said.

On December 18 2014 08:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Okay let's just lynch marv.

Get on the wagon guys.

##vote marvellosity

I could be convinced to do this. He said we would play today, and I got stood the fuck up.

He said we would play and we didn't. His lack of involvement and his subsequent scumclaim made me OBVIOUSLY rethink my townread of him.

Regarding Damdred, after thinking about it he would have to have a partner that either okayed his claim or was going to either bus or play along...it just seems too convoluted to come from mafia imo. But SK could claim Vet in any way he wants honestly. I've literally done it myself as SK. And think about it: as SK he doesn't have to worry about being vigged, and mafia are never going to shoot him...it's like the perfect play in his position.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 03:26 GMT
#1343
Turn down for what?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 03:33 GMT
#1345
Find mafia. Stop bitching about not having time or whatever and just fucking do it. Or conversely, explain the reads you have given with some amount of supporting reasoning. Like do you think I should be instead voting for Coag? Why or why not?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 06:18 GMT
#1354
Scib you're wrong, and you're just making shit up to justify that wrong read. GJ though, that post looks pretty :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 06:20 GMT
#1355
Scib I can't "drill" kush when he's not here, and you can see clearly that when he's around I DO in fact drill Kush. You're just inventing this narrative because you think you're right and you're not. Fucking move on bro.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 06:22 GMT
#1356
Like Kush has NO posts, he has NO opinions about anything it's WHY I think he's mafia. There's not much to say about it because there's nothing to comment about. The vig has shot so we can't depend on vigs to take out trash, and I can't understand why you think what Kush has done qualifies as "trying" now, it's not. At all. You're just blinded by your wrong opinion about me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 06:23 GMT
#1357
Coag knows Kush better than I do, and if you think I'm mafia you have to think Coag is town and HE thinks that Kush is mafia and not me now. In fact, HE knows me better than YOU do scib, and HE has been defending me this day. You're just WRONG scib.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 06:24 GMT
#1358
Like that you want to lynch me over players like Coag and Kush is absolutely asinine. I'm going to let you do it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 06:30 GMT
#1361
Because Kush as town likes to comment on things he thinks are fishy or questionable. He has opinions on things and kush has just been completely demotivated this game. And it's not just that he's having a slump or whatever, he's literally modding another game on a different site, so you'd think he'd have fervor in a game he's actually playing. But he's not. Because he's mafia.

If Kush is scum and there's only 1 left then that makes Coag town. Whatever, I've seen Coag do this as town. I haven't really seen Kush COMPLETELY clock out as town before.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 06:31 GMT
#1362
Your perfectly good reasons are literally ALL narratives you've assigned to them. Are they reasonable? Maybe, but I don't care because my (true) town motivations are explicit in the thread. You're fucking ignoring them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 08:20 GMT
#1368
lawl
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 08:21 GMT
#1369
You're not gonna get the votes. And IF you do, you're lynching town. You're ignoring people who are doing borderline nothing in favor of someone who has very obviously been trying to find mafia and interact with the game.

I'm going to enjoy this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 13:30 GMT
#1380
On December 21 2014 20:34 Palmar wrote:
The case on Damdred is that he's not a dumbass. In fact Damdred is quite smart.

So when smart people do dumb things, I assume something is up.

But ok, it's not like I'm going to be around to whip up votes anyway, and you seem really convinced. Also, VE saying that it's "asinine to lynch him over people like coag or kush" is of course right, but the fact he points it out is sort of mafia.

You fucking know I'm not mafia, if you lynch me here we're having words postgame.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 13:30 GMT
#1381
I'm going to bed. Also drunk.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 14:28 GMT
#1389
I like how scib lies and says he's not so arrogant that he can't admit that he could be wrong, but then does NOT go and look over Kush' past games. Instead, composing a FURTHER case based on the semantics over me using the words "drilled kush" instead of doing what he said he was doing, reading over Kush's games to see that I'm right.

Scib may actually be mafia here and I've been wrong this whole time. Scib what was the last game you were mafia in?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2014 14:32 GMT
#1393
On December 21 2014 23:31 sicklucker wrote:
Ve vote kush I think we found the serial killer

We're aiming for mafia right now, if we're aiming for SK I'm voting Damdred.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 187
Bale 28
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Other Games
summit1g7393
Coldzera 670
WinterStarcraft529
C9.Mang0271
ViBE123
Sick113
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1011
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP122
• practicex 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Rush405
Other Games
• Shiphtur497
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.