• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12447 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:56 GMT
#636
again, when asked specific points about meta, LS stops responding.

If you don't have any actual meta points just say so, this is getting real annoying.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 16:05 GMT
#641
LS this is a terrible way to use meta just stop it. There are good meta reasons to think I'm town, but you clearly have no idea what they are.

Please, read this game. If you had randomly picked a towngame where I lurked would I be mafia? Or a mafia game where I was active?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 16:06 GMT
#642
that being said, LS is probably town.

That leaves marv as the only mafia in the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 16:10 GMT
#649
On December 18 2014 01:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 01:05 Palmar wrote:
LS this is a terrible way to use meta just stop it. There are good meta reasons to think I'm town, but you clearly have no idea what they are.

Please, read this game. If you had randomly picked a towngame where I lurked would I be mafia? Or a mafia game where I was active?

The op in Russia Today wasn't good at keep track of flips after like Day 2 but I read the end game there where I saw you were in the scum team from one of the scum players post.
I will look for another game where you were a highly active player if I can find 1 in your profile.

No.

Stop doing that shit.

Like trust me, now I'm just being nice. It's a terrible way of playing mafia. You are literally wasting time by using meta from games you weren't part of, in an atmosphere you cannot recreate and cannot understand.

Read THIS game. Go focus on finding mafia in THIS game.

Like this is a genuine piece of advice. Meta only works in very specific situations when applied correctly, and what you're doing is not it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 16:13 GMT
#651
On December 18 2014 01:12 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm meta reading you as town based off of this game alone Plammmar. Just thought you should know

You're a lost cause. Maybe LS can be saved.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 16:24 GMT
#653
ok I got it bro...

Go find mafia then.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 18:25 GMT
#671
VE is probably town, in fact NB probably is too... or at least I don't think we should lynch those 2.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 22:30 GMT
#747
Okay let's just lynch marv.

Get on the wagon guys.

##vote marvellosity
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 22:50 GMT
#752
On December 18 2014 07:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Okay let's just lynch marv.

Get on the wagon guys.

##vote marvellosity

Okay why you voting for him? I would like to bring me your case of Marvellosity being scum.

I'm a cop, I checked him next night and came back in time from day 2 to tell you this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 22:55 GMT
#755
Come on guys, it's not even scummy to vote marv now, JAT and I are on the case.

Just pile on. I'm counting on you mafia. If you want the strongest town player out of the game day 1, just vote him now. Free townreads 4 everyone who does so!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 23:07 GMT
#766
On December 18 2014 08:02 Breshke wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 18 2014 03:47 Coagulation wrote:
so its roughly 24 hours into the game at this point and actually reasonable to formulate opinions on the game so I will drop some reads for you people who are not fucking retarded.

ve- too early to tell on ve right now. I do know we can get him all emotional and I can read him based on how sandy his vagina gets.



kush - pretty poor entrance even by kushs standards altho hes perfectly capable of fucking off @ page 9 as both town or scum.



marv - kind of lurky and under the radar. looks very comfy in his posting and his tone is low profile. hes probably town but I still wouldnt mind getting him and ve to interact a little bit more.


palm -claimed scum and I would policy lynch the shit out of him for it just for the lulz.


jat - sorta nul but leaning townie


Iamrobik- town with the picking up on my early posts.


alakaslam - gtfo


Damdred - wishy washy and try hard and fixated on me for some reason (the easy push). might be scum.



Like i realize i might be being pigheaded and you guys have experience with coag but these reads are a joke. Let me summarize them

VE: Null
Kush: Null
Palmer: Would lynch for fluff reasons
Jat:Null/town
Robik: Town
Slam: Not in this game
Damdred: Scum for something he didnt actually do

His only read in here that he gives a reason for that is based in truth is the robik. This read came from robik picking up on stuff in the early stages of the game say the first 2 hours. So this read was obviously made around this time yet

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 02:48 Coagulation wrote:
and anyone else that was giving reads 2 hours into game was just pulling garbage out their ass and saying it just to hear themselves talk.



Yes they're complete bullshit and Coag has every reason to be lynched.

He's done the same shit as town multiple times before. It just means he doesn't play the game. He is basically a wasted slot in every situation.

I am sincerely hoping the problem will be dealt with by a vigilante.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 23:09 GMT
#767
On December 18 2014 08:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 07:50 Palmar wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Okay let's just lynch marv.

Get on the wagon guys.

##vote marvellosity

Okay why you voting for him? I would like to bring me your case of Marvellosity being scum.

I'm a cop, I checked him next night and came back in time from day 2 to tell you this.

Night 1 didn't happen yet so you can't know his alignment even if you really are cop.


On December 18 2014 08:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 08:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
27Ninjabunnies: He maybe a noob town but he been asking some questions and been defending himself when people questioned him on certain stuff.

she gooonna be maaaad


LOOOOOOOOL

Im more mad at the noob town than the gender mess up

Why does everyone call you a girl? Am I missing a inside joke or something? Also I not happy with a marv lynch atm I would rather let him live for another day and see what he brings on Day 2.


Is this guy some sort of master troll?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 23:13 GMT
#769
On December 18 2014 08:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 08:09 Palmar wrote:
On December 18 2014 08:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:50 Palmar wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Okay let's just lynch marv.

Get on the wagon guys.

##vote marvellosity

Okay why you voting for him? I would like to bring me your case of Marvellosity being scum.

I'm a cop, I checked him next night and came back in time from day 2 to tell you this.

Night 1 didn't happen yet so you can't know his alignment even if you really are cop.


On December 18 2014 08:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 18 2014 08:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 18 2014 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
27Ninjabunnies: He maybe a noob town but he been asking some questions and been defending himself when people questioned him on certain stuff.

she gooonna be maaaad


LOOOOOOOOL

Im more mad at the noob town than the gender mess up

Why does everyone call you a girl? Am I missing a inside joke or something? Also I not happy with a marv lynch atm I would rather let him live for another day and see what he brings on Day 2.


Is this guy some sort of master troll?

He is incredible, isn't he?


yep.

I'm off for the night, need to do stuff before wife-thing gets home and kills me for playing mafia and video games all night.

A vote for marv is a vote for justice.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 18 2014 02:34 GMT
#798
Free town reads for Marv voters
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 18 2014 10:31 GMT
#847
meh, marv seems to have cashed in. I was looking forward to actually making a case for him being mafia because I think I have a pretty solid one.

But there really is no need, the only reasonable option where he's town anymore is if this is some sort of a meta play where he is intentionally being shit and getting lynched, just to show that him being shit doesn't mean he's mafia for future games. I just think marv is too competitive to actually do anything like that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 18 2014 10:36 GMT
#848
Like just so it's clear, I'm not voting marv because I think he's afk. I think he's mafia. Because he's basically gone awol I'm not gonna write the full case, or fact check the stuff I currently think. This is the gist of the case

  • He lacks all excitement
  • He doesn't follow up on the things he says, he's not invested in them at all
  • Activity doesn't help. marv repeatedly defends himself as town simply by pointing to raw filter length

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 18 2014 11:55 GMT
#859
On December 18 2014 20:49 justanothertownie wrote:
This is nice. I already said I won't be here for the deadline today but it turns out I don't need to be anyways. We are lynching marv and anyone who tries to derail this wagon gets lynched day2.
Discussion today should focus on who we should lynch day2 too. There is nothing to discuss about this lynch.

Tbh I was just gonna kick back, maybe play some vidya, watch tv or something. I cba thinking about the future.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 18 2014 11:56 GMT
#860
I might lynch VE for lulz. Like literally just to lynch VE.

No idea if he's mafia, I don't really think so, although his presence has been super underwhelming.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 18 2014 12:30 GMT
#864
sicklucker vote marv or I'm lynching you tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 18 2014 12:34 GMT
#867
I won't be all that much around close to deadline. It's a pretty busy finishing up dinner and punching babies to sleep time. But I'll be sort of there.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1494
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 286
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 142
ZZZero.O 114
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11603
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1422
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu661
MindelVK25
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2284
fl0m1562
FrodaN1477
B2W.Neo789
olofmeister707
Khaldor493
Beastyqt346
Livibee181
crisheroes155
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 13
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki53
• blackmanpl 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1320
• Shiphtur680
• WagamamaTV317
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 15m
Replay Cast
3h 15m
OSC
16h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.