• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9073 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 98 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 15 2014 10:19 GMT
#101
On December 15 2014 18:22 Breshke wrote:
At least it will give me a reason to get up early

Am i the second damdred on the list? Im honoured

Hahahahahahahaha

I'm good at things
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
December 15 2014 17:25 GMT
#102
2 more please
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 15 2014 19:48 GMT
#103
On December 15 2014 09:06 Trfel wrote:
I'm temped to play, but it's probably not a good idea.

1. I hate metal.

2. (more important) With the holidays coming, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play, so I think I will take a break from Mafia until after the holidays.

Signing up for this game doesn't imply you like metal. It's still just a normal mafia game.

I don't like christmas all that much and I'm in the christmas game.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 15 2014 21:54 GMT
#104
On December 16 2014 04:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 09:06 Trfel wrote:
I'm temped to play, but it's probably not a good idea.

1. I hate metal.

2. (more important) With the holidays coming, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play, so I think I will take a break from Mafia until after the holidays.

Signing up for this game doesn't imply you like metal. It's still just a normal mafia game.

I don't like christmas all that much and I'm in the christmas game.

Yeah, the first point was a joke (though I really don't like metal). I do want to play, but it's just way safer not to with the holidays coming up. It does look like a lot of fun, though.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-15 21:54:45
December 15 2014 21:54 GMT
#105
/IN










NICKELBACK CAN GET FUCKED THO
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 15 2014 21:56 GMT
#106
Just wondering, what makes the game a mini mafia? It seems to be about the same as the last Student Mafia I played in, except different roles and a little more complex?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 15 2014 22:48 GMT
#107
On December 16 2014 06:56 Trfel wrote:
Just wondering, what makes the game a mini mafia? It seems to be about the same as the last Student Mafia I played in, except different roles and a little more complex?

restriction to 13 players
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 15 2014 22:49 GMT
#108
ONE MORE SIGNUP PLEASE

Any /obs except half the sky want in? (HTS has obs qt already)
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 15 2014 23:02 GMT
#109
you could make a new obsQT if she wanted in

I'm a solutions man
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 15 2014 23:05 GMT
#110
On December 16 2014 08:02 marvellosity wrote:
you could make a new obsQT if she wanted in

I'm a solutions man

Damn. Are you some sort of wizard?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 23:11 GMT
#111
You know why not play in two games
/in
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-15 23:19:31
December 15 2014 23:15 GMT
#112
On December 14 2014 11:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:32 Palmar wrote:
You guys suck. I tried Emo, screamo... hell I called metallica from Load "Old school" and said slipknot was death metal. I even posted nickelback.

Why is no one mad at me yet?

unsuccessful troll.

I'll post some metal I actually like at some point.

Because you were being too transparent about it.

A FUCKING PICKLE HAS MORE FANS THAN NICKELBACK PALMAR, NO ONE THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS!


I DID
http://www.omgus.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1920

hes fucking lucky too. we were gonna send burg to beat him up.

\m/
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 15 2014 23:16 GMT
#113
Hooray!
Game will start at 20:00 GMT (+00:00) tomorrow.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 15 2014 23:26 GMT
#114
http://wavelength.fm/UG Love Lounge
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 16 2014 00:07 GMT
#115
One current game is enough, and I'd prefer to sit this one out. Thanks for the suggestion Marv.
GL HF to everyone.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 16 2014 00:46 GMT
#116
prepare to be confused and hate me
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 16 2014 00:47 GMT
#117
/replace
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 16 2014 00:58 GMT
#118
/obs

I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 16 2014 02:00 GMT
#119
SL is gin to be policy lynched this game
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 16 2014 02:40 GMT
#120
On December 16 2014 11:00 Damdred wrote:
SL is gin to be policy lynched this game

I would prefer another policy lynch tyvm
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.