• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7824 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 96 97 98 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-11 03:15:18
December 11 2014 03:11 GMT
#61
A friend of mine posted something about this band on facebook like a month or two ago and I've been hooked since.

GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 11 2014 14:24 GMT
#62
I'm adorable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 11 2014 14:50 GMT
#63
/in

Signups and flavor are forcing my hand. Still rather busy though. :p
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 12 2014 03:48 GMT
#64
/in
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2014 04:25 GMT
#65
i'msick as can be, but i am a huge metal fan (hard to believe I know)

i'll

/in
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 12 2014 05:32 GMT
#66
Lonemeow will be my cohost!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2014 06:58 GMT
#67
You two make a cute couple :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2014 06:58 GMT
#68
Like not as cute as Palmar and marv. But almost as cute.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 13 2014 20:08 GMT
#69
/in

Only because I see Robik<3
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2014 20:24 GMT
#70
Wow bunnies. Wow.

##Vote: Bunnies
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2014 23:32 GMT
#71
You guys suck. I tried Emo, screamo... hell I called metallica from Load "Old school" and said slipknot was death metal. I even posted nickelback.

Why is no one mad at me yet?

unsuccessful troll.

I'll post some metal I actually like at some point.
Computer says mafia
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 13 2014 23:53 GMT
#72
/in please. I will spend more time on this game than last game.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 00:06 GMT
#73
On December 14 2014 08:32 Palmar wrote:
You guys suck. I tried Emo, screamo... hell I called metallica from Load "Old school" and said slipknot was death metal. I even posted nickelback.

Why is no one mad at me yet?

unsuccessful troll.

I'll post some metal I actually like at some point.

I have a very very sarcastic dad and grew up on slipknot bro. I've put up with all that and more you can't mess with metal.

nsfw+ Show Spoiler [image of people being hanged on album…] +
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 14 2014 00:17 GMT
#74
On December 14 2014 08:53 kushm4sta wrote:
/in please. I will spend more time on this game than last game.

You mean enough time to realize when you get killed at night?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2014 02:29 GMT
#75
On December 14 2014 08:32 Palmar wrote:
You guys suck. I tried Emo, screamo... hell I called metallica from Load "Old school" and said slipknot was death metal. I even posted nickelback.

Why is no one mad at me yet?

unsuccessful troll.

I'll post some metal I actually like at some point.

Because you were being too transparent about it.

A FUCKING PICKLE HAS MORE FANS THAN NICKELBACK PALMAR, NO ONE THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 02:34 GMT
#76
On December 11 2014 05:43 Palmar wrote:
That's just screaming bro. Doesn't even count as music.

This is where I knew for sure you were full of shit, for the record.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 14 2014 02:43 GMT
#77
Hm, let's try observing.

/obs
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 14 2014 02:59 GMT
#78
If you are /obs and are 100% sure you will not change your mind and /in, message me for obs QT I have already made it.

If you message me for obsQT you are opting out of being able to play even if you change your mind
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 14 2014 06:21 GMT
#79
/in
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 14 2014 08:20 GMT
#80
/obs

I am saying right now that I fully intend on playing if the current game ends/I die before this game is full Love the theme FF.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 96 97 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever100
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
olofmeister937
FrodaN837
Liquid`Hasu292
C9.Mang0230
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 113
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV358
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur657
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.