• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9911 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 01:16 GMT
#1212
On December 20 2014 08:41 Palmar wrote:
Like you never fucking claim Vet. Even if you're about to be lynched it's stupid to claim vet. You play to get the mafia to shoot you. You don't claim Vet. The only thing town needs to know about Vet is that it exists if we have an unreasonable amount of power roles, which we have no proof that we have. We know there are two power roles (at least 1 kill was by a town vig, I hope, or this game is broken) So cop and vigi. We might have a third one, which could be the Vet or anyone else.

It doesn't fucking matter. Damdred could've earned us an extra day somewhere down the line by doing his job and getting shot.

Instead he claimed his role out of the blue. There is literallly no upside in doing that as town. It makes no goddamn sense.

I claimed Vet as Serial Killer one time. I won that game as I recall.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:35 GMT
#1280
What in the holy fuck did I wake up to?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:37 GMT
#1281
I never said I wouldn't vote for Kush, I said I wouldn't vote for sicklucker and marv, but marv claimed scum so I voted for marv. If you want to vote for me for breaking my promise and voting a mafia then by all means, but that's losing play every day and I'm town so get the fuck on.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:38 GMT
#1282
And all of you people who missed that nodding your head in assent should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:39 GMT
#1283
Especially Palmar.

Fucking disgusting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:43 GMT
#1285
Like it's explicit in the thread that I had a townread on marv. EXPLICIT. Anyone who says I'm suspicious for defending MY TOWNREAD is fucking bad. And anyone who says that people voting in the voting thread but not here EVEN WHEN MY THOUGHTS ARE EXPLICIT IN THE THREAD, THEY are bad too. Anyone calling me anything but town in this town is fucking bad this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:45 GMT
#1287
Kush is voting for me because I backstabbed him in Big Brother. Everyone else voting for me has no fucking excuse.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:45 GMT
#1288
I think SL is town, but I agree with Kush / Coag.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:47 GMT
#1289
Palmar get back in here and explain yourself! You just almost sheeped a fucking bad case onto a townie, and you're GOING to explain yourself!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:50 GMT
#1292
On December 21 2014 02:48 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 23:50 sciberbia wrote:
##Vote: coagulation

I really think this is the direction we should go. Here are some facts about coag:
  • He's quite possibly mafia
  • He's quite possibly SK
  • He's very unlikely ever to be shot regardless of his role
  • We're never going to get any more information to help us read him
  • Even if he is town, we cannot trust his vote to help us lynch mafia in future days


No other lynch has so many things going for them. Assuming kush continues to put in some small modicum of effort, he will be more readable and more dependable if he is town. I really think I can read him given more contributions.

Damdred could very well be scum, and I don't trust his claim, but he is committed to contributing, which means not only will we get more information to read him, but if he is town his vote will be an asset in future days.

We always knew we would either have to vig coag or policy lynch him at some point, and I don't think we should put it off any longer. If anyone is awake either vote with me or let me know why you disagree with lynching coag.



son

I was the very first person to jump on the marv wagon and I got that shit done and I stood on that vote all fucking day while you pussy footed around harassing the town vigi and try harded as long as you could before throwing a vote on marv at the last minute.

I aint even mad tho cause I know im not a lynch candidate today and I know kush will be lynched and flip scum and I know come day 3 you will be firmly set in your fucking place while im winning the internets.

Son at this rate mafia are going to double- or triple-stack you. Why you gotta show ur hand now?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:54 GMT
#1294
On December 21 2014 02:51 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2014 02:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kush is voting for me because I backstabbed him in Big Brother. Everyone else voting for me has no fucking excuse.


um no.
im voting for you because of scriberia's case on you.
How you weirdly refuted the case against marv without defending him.

I refuted Bunnies' logic because it's based on video logic where there is ONE vote on someone and if that vote doesn't pass that person gets immunity. I wasn't even trying to get her to change her mind, only to rethink the notion that people NOT voting for marv ARE necessarily mafia, because I wasn't voting for marv and I'm town. I have a VESTED INTEREST in changing that aspect of her mind, to win the game for town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:55 GMT
#1296
Like I would have just been all "No idiots, marv is town gtfo" if I were mafia with marv. I don't care what he may or may not have instructed his team to do in the QT, I would have fought for a mislynch on D1.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:56 GMT
#1298
On December 21 2014 02:55 Coagulation wrote:
kush is like 99% scum imo


Yeah I'm never moving my vote today unless someone not-kush actually claims scum again. Which WOULD be fantastic.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:56 GMT
#1300
Also consider: Kush may have been the RB yesterday and that's why marv threw himself on the proverbial grenade - to save their only useful PR.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 17:59 GMT
#1302
On December 21 2014 02:58 Coagulation wrote:
GONNA DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE BOMBS ON YOU GIRLS SO LISTEN THE FUCK UP.

if ve and marv were both scum they would have fucking dominated day 1 chat with tag team skullfucking u twats while giving each other high fives and

those two are so butt hot for each other that theres no way that marv would have invested zero interest in playing scum out if it was a ve marv scum team.


Well like I said before - while I like to think you're right, historically that's just not the case. He gives up as mafia regardless of his team. I've been on a team with Marv and he was disinterested just the same as if I weren't on his team.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 18:02 GMT
#1305
On December 21 2014 03:02 Coagulation wrote:
fine whatever ve go ahead and get ur stupid ass lynched.

kush if u give up and save face no one will blame you.

I'm not getting lynched. I'm laying the smack down on shitty logic. Don't like it? Stop providing it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 18:05 GMT
#1307
On December 21 2014 03:04 Coagulation wrote:
fuck you dude I havnt played here in like a year. that shit is solid a year ago.

Well my point is that the VERY SAME argument you just made was made before in THIS FUCKING THREAD!

If you were reading, you'd know that. But you're not reading. So why would anyone listen to ANYTHING you say? I don't give a fuck how long ago you played, you're playing this game so you should be reading this game but you're not. Why?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 18:08 GMT
#1309
On December 21 2014 03:07 Coagulation wrote:
im keeping up as best as I am capable at the moment. I been working 40+ hours this week and have no cell phone so deal with it.

Well I'm just sayin - stop getting butthurt when I poke holes in ur logic when you're not even current on the game Coag.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 18:10 GMT
#1311
I LIKE IT BRO KEEP IT COMING! BUT LESS DEFENDING ME POORLY AND MORE FINDING MAFIA KTHX!

<3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2014 18:18 GMT
#1313
Trust me bro - given town sentiment, I prefer it that way LMAO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 886
Soulkey 338
Soma 208
Larva 191
Mind 72
ZerO 56
soO 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
scan(afreeca) 21
zelot 7
League of Legends
JimRising 576
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g8027
singsing1410
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft661
Sick204
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2243
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.