• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9610 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:33 GMT
#550
On December 17 2014 23:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 23:17 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:13 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 22:27 justanothertownie wrote:
I'm sure you are.

You've thrown bunch of shit at quite a few people but not really done anything with it.

What should I have done in your opinion?

Called someone mafia and tried to get them lynched? That would be a good start.

I will do that when I have a strong scumread. I mean I can also randomly call someone scum if that pleases you.

Well what are you gonna do if you don't have a strong scumread by the deadline? Just not do anything?

There are more than enough people this game that need to be policy lynched, there is no reason for you to mix in with that crowd.

Go read Brisket, marv likes a case on him and has made one or two jabs in his general direction whereas I actually think he's more likely to be town.

You be the judge.

If you think I am a policy lynch then I don't know what kind of shit you smoke. I already commented on Breshke a fair bit. I disagreed with things he said and see no real reason to townread him so if you do then please enlighten me. I will not reread stuff before I leave work.
Marv has barely played so far and I am also not townreading him.


Disagreeing with things he said does not mean he's mafia. You have to demonstrate why he would only say things you disagree with as mafia.

Gun to your head, who would you lynch right now?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:40 GMT
#555
On December 17 2014 23:36 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 19:12 Palmar wrote:
oh wait, I'm an idiot. Damdred did not do the wrong thing.


Have you read Damdred's case on SL?

What do you think of it?

I can't remember it, so it cannot have been all that good.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:44 GMT
#559
I actually sorta townread sciberbia.

This is all very hasty, based on memory and I have no idea if I'm wrong or right on anything, but this sorta what I feel so far.


Briskit
Ve
Sciberbia
Damdred
Palmar
robik

sicklucker
Coag
Kush
bunnies
jat

marv
LS
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:46 GMT
#562
On December 17 2014 23:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 23:40 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:36 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 17 2014 19:12 Palmar wrote:
oh wait, I'm an idiot. Damdred did not do the wrong thing.


Have you read Damdred's case on SL?

What do you think of it?

I can't remember it, so it cannot have been all that good.


It's on the top of page 25 if you want to take a look.

I have it filed under my "could SL be actual scum" folder.

I should prob read it tbh, but I was being lazy.

How on earth can the case have influenced your read on SL if you haven't read it?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:47 GMT
#563
You still talk like mafia all the time. Like you probably have an italian accent IRL
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:51 GMT
#568
I read the case you mentioned. It's not all that much, but at least Damdred looks like town. I might sheep this if there is a good reason to.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:52 GMT
#570
Why do you write like this LS?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:55 GMT
#573
On December 17 2014 23:53 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 23:52 Palmar wrote:
Why do you write like this LS?

It's my writing style that's all is in it.

Yeah but your sentences literally don't make any sense. They just don't work.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:59 GMT
#581
On December 17 2014 23:55 marvellosity wrote:
I'd like to lend him some punctuation marks

The main problem is just skipping words.

"I scum reading kush" is not a sentence. "I waiting for a reason" is not a valid sentence either. And because of my terrible condition of not being a native English speaker I sort of mentally translate everything I read, which just compounds the issue. It's the same reason I get all confused when people mix up words in English, because it changes the meaning of the sentence (and makes it gibberish).

have vs of
your vs you're
their vs there
then vs than

All of these really mess with me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:06 GMT
#585
I don't get it marv.

He clearly just wants Coag to play the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:08 GMT
#588
On December 18 2014 00:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 23:33 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:17 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:13 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 22:27 justanothertownie wrote:
I'm sure you are.

You've thrown bunch of shit at quite a few people but not really done anything with it.

What should I have done in your opinion?

Called someone mafia and tried to get them lynched? That would be a good start.

I will do that when I have a strong scumread. I mean I can also randomly call someone scum if that pleases you.

Well what are you gonna do if you don't have a strong scumread by the deadline? Just not do anything?

There are more than enough people this game that need to be policy lynched, there is no reason for you to mix in with that crowd.

Go read Brisket, marv likes a case on him and has made one or two jabs in his general direction whereas I actually think he's more likely to be town.

You be the judge.

If you think I am a policy lynch then I don't know what kind of shit you smoke. I already commented on Breshke a fair bit. I disagreed with things he said and see no real reason to townread him so if you do then please enlighten me. I will not reread stuff before I leave work.
Marv has barely played so far and I am also not townreading him.


Disagreeing with things he said does not mean he's mafia. You have to demonstrate why he would only say things you disagree with as mafia.

Gun to your head, who would you lynch right now?

A gun to my head wouldn't magically make me have a scumread. Seriously, stop getting on my nerves - if I was scum I could easily give you a name or 2.


No it's fine. Why do you think I'm getting on your nerves, are you sure I'm not MAFIAPALMAR trying to mess with your ability scumhunt?

So what you're saying is that you would literally take a bullet for everyone else in town right now. Hell "policy Coag" would've been an acceptable answer.

Interesting...!!!::::!!!:::::.....
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:08 GMT
#589
On December 18 2014 00:07 marvellosity wrote:
that's not how it reads at all

Well then lead me to the water oh great shepherd.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:18 GMT
#597
On December 18 2014 00:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 00:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 18 2014 00:07 marvellosity wrote:
that's not how it reads at all

Well then lead me to the water oh great shepherd.

just read his posts, it's "I think coag's play makes him mafia" not "I want coag to play"


less likely
a) We don't know that. By your own advice (towards sicklucker), announcing that votes aren't 4real is a terrible idea. Maybe Brisket is smart enough to fake an actual mafia read on Coag in order to get him to play (seeing as his initial vote, which was clearly a policy vote, didn't work).

more likely
b) Not knowing Coag, and no matter who tells you it's irrelevant, if he specifically asks a player to get reads, and gets spammed videos instead, do you think it's unreasonable to think the action comes from mafia rather than town? I mean, he's not wrong, there is literally no town motivation for what Coag is doing.

I mean the problem here is obviously Coag, who decided to just do the normal shitty, unfunny thing he always does.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:22 GMT
#601
Like there was a clear progression in Breshke's posts.

From this:

On December 17 2014 06:58 Breshke wrote:
##Vote: Coagulation

Could i get some reads from you?


To this:

On December 17 2014 16:41 Breshke wrote:
I then prompted coag for reads to which he just replied with songs repetitively. This to me was a way not to give reads which i think has no town motivation to it. Therefore i think he is scum. Do people expect him to stop playing like this? If so what do you actually plan on doing with him how long is he just going to not actually play the game.

The difference between kush and coag is that kush for all i know hasnt actually been around in the thread to give reads. Yes he has been useless so far but he hasn't been "in your face im going to obviously choose to be useless" useless.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:26 GMT
#610
On December 18 2014 00:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 00:18 Palmar wrote:
On December 18 2014 00:11 marvellosity wrote:
On December 18 2014 00:08 Palmar wrote:
On December 18 2014 00:07 marvellosity wrote:
that's not how it reads at all

Well then lead me to the water oh great shepherd.

just read his posts, it's "I think coag's play makes him mafia" not "I want coag to play"


more likely
b) Not knowing Coag, and no matter who tells you it's irrelevant, if he specifically asks a player to get reads, and gets spammed videos instead, do you think it's unreasonable to think the action comes from mafia rather than town? I mean, he's not wrong, there is literally no town motivation for what Coag is doing.

Yes, I think it is unreasonable if you have any experience in playing mafia.

And does he? Is Breshke a guy who has played enough to find out that there are assholes in every game?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:27 GMT
#612
Screw it, go ahead then guys, lynch Breshke.

I'm going to do my own thing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:28 GMT
#615
On December 18 2014 00:23 marvellosity wrote:
the last sentence of that 2nd paragraph in the 2nd post really suggests he should have opposite reads

No it doesn't.

Only if you apply to him certain experience, which I have no clue if he has.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:32 GMT
#622
Ok Damdred is in my corner, you can have JAT marv.

Robik is in space where no one can hear him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:32 GMT
#623
ok LS is now my strongest townread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 15:39 GMT
#629
On December 18 2014 00:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 00:35 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 18 2014 00:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Robik my Kush scum read is the only one I feel confident in due to his pregame stuff saying he would be more active in this game than his last game which he wasn't that active at all and he not that active this game either.

It's not this at all. Every single time you type to Plammmmmar you are speaking as though you know he is town and that concerns me.

Meta wise I think he's town and he laso been asking lots of questions trying to lead discussions which I don't a scum player would try to do.

Based on what meta?

I literally haven't played with you before. And my meta spans like 60 games so there is no way you understand it.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 973
BeSt 298
sorry 83
Mind 68
Soma 49
Bale 23
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 708
Other Games
summit1g9211
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft691
C9.Mang0291
Sick179
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2211
Other Games
• Shiphtur731
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.