• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:03
CEST 12:03
KST 19:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6501 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 15:30 GMT
#1051
And it was aptly called "BangBang Mafia" or something.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 16:25 GMT
#1063
On December 20 2014 01:15 IAmRobik wrote:
Since no one is actually going to do it, here is my filter with regards to marv. At what point am I out of "robik started the game by busing marv, the mafia godfather, and move into the realm of he voted marv because he wanted to either nail marv as mafia or give marv the #2 next to his mislynch thing. Then continued to say marv was mafia for not playing hte game and then agreeing with coag that we should lynch marv.

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:51 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

Why haven't you voted him yet?


Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

Why are you voting a townie?


Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:13 IAmRobik wrote:
not sure if i wanna lynch marv or breshke more


Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:22 Coagulation wrote:
##vote marv



Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Oh

Fuck it. Let's lynch him anyway


I will note that I later left marv out of my lynch list. I _NEVER_ put him into my town circle. I thought breshke was really scummy and voted him instead giving marv more time to participate. He did no such thing and when I came back to the thread I saw VE had voted him and I knew that we were actually gonan make it happen so I instantly voted marv. I didn't even know marv had scum claimed and I was already fucking down.

OMG why are you going on and on about this? Are you really that scared of Palmar wanting to lynch you tomorrow?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 16:28 GMT
#1067
On December 20 2014 01:26 justanothertownie wrote:
See, Robik. I am not calling you scum. I am currently not saying we should lynch you tomorrow. You did nothing wrong if you are town - I just don't think you aren't able to do what you have done so far as scum.
It would be more helpful if you spent your time analysing other people instead of trying to prove that you are town.

What do you think about Coag, and Robik's super early townread of Coag?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 16:35 GMT
#1073
If you're referring to marv voting for Coag, Coag made it absolutely clear that he's not playing this game, and marv voted for him. Marv likes to bus as mafia to buy cred, so that doesn't clear Coag at all. Unless you're referring to something else?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 16:58 GMT
#1078
On December 17 2014 06:06 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:41 Coagulation wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:34 Coagulation wrote:
##vote IAmRobik
cause he posts too fucking much.

This guy is voting the wrong person...


do u even headbang ?


For those who are wondering:
+ Show Spoiler +
cleared coag for this post

Yes, I'm wondering. Can you explain this?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 17:02 GMT
#1080
Unless Rob is clearing Coag for claiming VT, which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, then no, I still don't understand that one.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 19:35 GMT
#1111
Will Not Lynch
1. VisceraEyes
2. Palmar
4. IAmRobik
5. Justanothertownie
7. Sciberbia
8. 27NinjaBunnies
10. Sicklucker

Will Lynch With Fire
6. Damdred
9. Kushm4sta
11. Breshke
12. Coagulation
13. LightningStrike

I'd say I'm the most comfortable with a Kush lynch, but Damdred pulls in a close second followed by Coag for me. Anyone on my Will Not Lynch list I'm currently reading as town, and everyone else I'm currently not reading as town OR I'm currently reading as not town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 19:56 GMT
#1120
On December 20 2014 04:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will Not Lynch
1. VisceraEyes
2. Palmar
4. IAmRobik
5. Justanothertownie
7. Sciberbia
8. 27NinjaBunnies
10. Sicklucker

Will Lynch With Fire
6. Damdred
9. Kushm4sta
11. Breshke
12. Coagulation
13. LightningStrike

I'd say I'm the most comfortable with a Kush lynch, but Damdred pulls in a close second followed by Coag for me. Anyone on my Will Not Lynch list I'm currently reading as town, and everyone else I'm currently not reading as town OR I'm currently reading as not town.

Okay why you reading me as not town? I'm all ears and ready to defend myself.

You I'm just not reading as town. I don't know bro, pick up your game I guess?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 19:57 GMT
#1123
On December 20 2014 04:54 Damdred wrote:
Robik is more than likely town with a really horrible (sorry rob) town read on coag, that idk if its right or not. We will find out in just a few minutes.

VE approach is to lynch half the game and hope his town reads are right lolz

I can't lynch half the game at once, I can only lynch one at a time. Do you not want my reads Damdred? What are you even saying exactly? EVERYONE's approach is lynch half the game (eventually) and hope his townreads are right LMAO.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 20:10 GMT
#1137
On December 20 2014 05:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Vig come and claim

I'm the Vet, i was not shot, theres a serial killer that we have to find as well

Anyone counter claim Vet?

There's no "counterclaims" in an open setup. Just further claims that may or may not make sense in context.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 20:11 GMT
#1139
On December 20 2014 05:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 20 2014 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Vig come and claim

I'm the Vet, i was not shot, theres a serial killer that we have to find as well

Anyone counter claim Vet?

There's no "counterclaims" in an open setup. Just further claims that may or may not make sense in context.

"semi-open" setup. As in, a vet claiming doesn't necessarily preclude another town aligned Vet existing.

Pretty unlikely considering a flipped cop, just saying.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 20:15 GMT
#1142
##Vote: kushm4sta

No Palmar, you promised. I sheeped you onto marv, now you return the favor.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 20:20 GMT
#1144
On December 20 2014 05:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: kushm4sta

No Palmar, you promised. I sheeped you onto marv, now you return the favor.

Are you using my case for Kush because I was the one who started the case.

I'm not using anyone's case, I'm lynching him because I think he's mafia. I don't care who started the case, I'm in here pushing him not you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 20:28 GMT
#1148
On December 20 2014 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Will Not Lynch
1. VisceraEyes
2. Palmar
4. IAmRobik
5. Justanothertownie
7. Sciberbia
8. 27NinjaBunnies
10. Sicklucker

Will Lynch With Fire
6. Damdred
9. Kushm4sta
11. Breshke
12. Coagulation
13. LightningStrike

I'd say I'm the most comfortable with a Kush lynch, but Damdred pulls in a close second followed by Coag for me. Anyone on my Will Not Lynch list I'm currently reading as town, and everyone else I'm currently not reading as town OR I'm currently reading as not town.

LOOKIN GOOD SO FAR BOYS!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 20:31 GMT
#1150
OH BUNNIES IS HARD CONFIRMED....unless the real vig wants to come in and claim one of the shots, then there's no way the SK claims Vig on the night the Vig actually shoots right?

On December 20 2014 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
8. 27NinjaBunnies

EZ GAME BOYS!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 20:32 GMT
#1151
Not yet Damdred...it's too soon breh.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 21:04 GMT
#1167
On December 20 2014 05:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, Dam, why would you EVER claim vet here?
EVER

One: I can claim as vig because, well hey, I'm basically just a confirmed VT now.

But as vet? You could have taken a bullet in later days. I'm going to die tonight.
Instead, now, you'll just be a question mark throughout the entire game because mafia will NEVER shoot you. EVER

If Damdred is mafia fake-claiming that means that (presumably) there's another PR out there. Vet is EXACTLY the role I would fake-claim as mafia because it would draw out the Doctor claim considering a blue flip and a vig claim that hit mafia. Balancewise it wouldn't make much sense to have both a medic and a vet in the game, that wouldn't be fair to any of the anti-town factions (particularly one who has to kill, literally, everyone). And even if it doesn't draw out the other PR, Damdred rolls through with a Vet claim forever.

There's a very slim chance that Damdred is SK who chose bulletproof, but honestly with the scrutiny he's under I can't see a lone-wolf coming out and fake-claiming. Actually....he COULD have chosen Investigation-Immune and is trusting mafia not to shoot him (because of the scrutiny) knowing that Bunnies' bullet is gone. That's actually worth thinking about.

I honestly can't imagine a world where Damdred claims Vet as town. That's just bad play, and from my experience Damdred isn't a bad player.

Gonna filter-dive a little bit tonight and see what I see. Focus will be on those I've listed as "Will Lynch With Fire" but as always I'm open to conversation on any topic.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 21:06 GMT
#1170
Bunnies I have to ask: did you shoot Breshke so you could near-rhyme the claim with "rekt"?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 21:08 GMT
#1171
"I SHOT KUSH

GET FUCKING REKT"

Doesn't have nearly the ring to it
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 23:32 GMT
#1199
On December 20 2014 08:29 kushm4sta wrote:
I hope this modicum of activity has made me a less desirable lynch than coag.

It certainly doesn't hurt. Thx for ur time Kush.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings31
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 174
SHIN 1
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10177
Rain 3264
soO 599
Stork 415
Soulkey 382
BeSt 358
Soma 346
Rush 288
firebathero 227
Britney 192
[ Show more ]
Barracks 120
Sexy 58
Shinee 55
Mind 47
FanTaSy 43
Killer 33
Sharp 26
Shine 21
HiyA 21
sorry 21
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
hero 14
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 10
zelot 10
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5789
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns37002
singsing1257
Pyrionflax211
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV214
League of Legends
• Jankos3384
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
OSC
12h 57m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.