• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9610 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 09:59 GMT
#512
On December 17 2014 18:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 18:28 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 13:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 13:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:35 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Lemme just put this here

##Vote:Justanothertownie


No, elaborate. I deserve to laugh.


I'm only on page 12, so I don't know what you've said since, but how do you go from this:

On December 17 2014 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:33 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Does that mean you're already TRing me?
Do you actually TR scib?.....cause i do

Directed at me?

Obviously. I don't care what lightening thinks at all

Charming. No, I don't townread you.


To this?

On December 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:34 Coagulation wrote:
##vote IAmRobik
cause he posts too fucking much.

This guy is voting the wrong person...


In like less than 1 page?

And you never really explain any other reads. Just curious is all.

Regardless of whether JAT is town or maf, this is a super townie observation from 27nb

^ because I agree with it.


This is quite clearly a joke from JAT. It doesn't say anything about JAT, but it's not relevant. It is almost 100% a joke referring to how himself and marv can spam robik out of the water quite easily when they get going.

Still, I don't think any of this is very relevant.

What is your point?

That NB's comment wasn't particularly insightful or exciting.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 10:00 GMT
#513
On December 17 2014 18:52 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 18:20 Palmar wrote:
I kinda wanna lynch sciberbia.

Hi Palmar. Why do you wanna lynch me?

I'm not sure yet. Let me see if there is an actual reason to do it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 10:06 GMT
#515
On December 17 2014 19:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 18:59 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 18:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 18:28 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 13:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 13:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:35 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Lemme just put this here

##Vote:Justanothertownie


No, elaborate. I deserve to laugh.


I'm only on page 12, so I don't know what you've said since, but how do you go from this:

On December 17 2014 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:33 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:33 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Directed at me?

Obviously. I don't care what lightening thinks at all

Charming. No, I don't townread you.


To this?

On December 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:34 Coagulation wrote:
##vote IAmRobik
cause he posts too fucking much.

This guy is voting the wrong person...


In like less than 1 page?

And you never really explain any other reads. Just curious is all.

Regardless of whether JAT is town or maf, this is a super townie observation from 27nb

^ because I agree with it.


This is quite clearly a joke from JAT. It doesn't say anything about JAT, but it's not relevant. It is almost 100% a joke referring to how himself and marv can spam robik out of the water quite easily when they get going.

Still, I don't think any of this is very relevant.

What is your point?

That NB's comment wasn't particularly insightful or exciting.

Ah. Well, then thank you parrotman Palmar.

In my defense, I hadn't reached the part where you responded when I wrote that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 10:10 GMT
#517
Ok I no longer want to lynch sciberbia and now I'm tempted to lynch Damdred. That defense of LS is complete wtf and basically means Damdred isn't reading the thread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 10:11 GMT
#518
On December 17 2014 19:09 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 19:00 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 18:52 sciberbia wrote:
On December 17 2014 18:20 Palmar wrote:
I kinda wanna lynch sciberbia.

Hi Palmar. Why do you wanna lynch me?

I'm not sure yet. Let me see if there is an actual reason to do it.

Well I'm going to bed soon so if you want to discuss anything with me then get a move on.

Also, what do you think of my post on ninjabunnies?

I don't know, not there yet.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 10:12 GMT
#519
oh wait, I'm an idiot. Damdred did not do the wrong thing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 10:22 GMT
#520
Stop lurking JAT and say something.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 10:24 GMT
#521
Why on earth does LS talk like this? He just randomly skips words all the time.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 10:41 GMT
#523
Do I rejoice again now that you're here? Last night wasn't all that sexy marv.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 11:50 GMT
#531
On December 17 2014 20:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 19:22 Palmar wrote:
Stop lurking JAT and say something.

I'm at work dumbo.

So am I, I just write the mafia posts into my IDE and then copy paste them.

Actually I don't do that, but it's a good idea.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 11:51 GMT
#532
On December 17 2014 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
why on earth did you want to lynch scib btw??

I read his first post after he came back. I can't really remember. Then I started liking him more.

He's really good as scum though, so idk.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 12:46 GMT
#533
I am still considering the LS lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 13:10 GMT
#534
So I don't really think Breshke is that much of a mafia, now I need to find out why some people called him mafia. I kinda think at this point it's more likely he's town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 13:18 GMT
#536
Put your vote Lightningstrike JAT
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 13:18 GMT
#537
Like literally that, or I'm lynching you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:07 GMT
#541
No LS, I don't want you to defend yourself, I want you to find mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:10 GMT
#542
On December 17 2014 22:27 justanothertownie wrote:
I'm sure you are.

You've thrown bunch of shit at quite a few people but not really done anything with it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:10 GMT
#543
Like I hate how I have almost no good townreads this game. I think the only one is VE.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:13 GMT
#546
On December 17 2014 23:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 22:27 justanothertownie wrote:
I'm sure you are.

You've thrown bunch of shit at quite a few people but not really done anything with it.

What should I have done in your opinion?

Called someone mafia and tried to get them lynched? That would be a good start.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 14:17 GMT
#548
On December 17 2014 23:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 23:13 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 22:27 justanothertownie wrote:
I'm sure you are.

You've thrown bunch of shit at quite a few people but not really done anything with it.

What should I have done in your opinion?

Called someone mafia and tried to get them lynched? That would be a good start.

I will do that when I have a strong scumread. I mean I can also randomly call someone scum if that pleases you.

Well what are you gonna do if you don't have a strong scumread by the deadline? Just not do anything?

There are more than enough people this game that need to be policy lynched, there is no reason for you to mix in with that crowd.

Go read Brisket, marv likes a case on him and has made one or two jabs in his general direction whereas I actually think he's more likely to be town.

You be the judge.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 973
BeSt 298
sorry 83
Mind 68
Soma 49
Bale 23
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 708
Other Games
summit1g9211
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft691
C9.Mang0291
Sick179
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2211
Other Games
• Shiphtur731
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.