• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8750 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 00:04 GMT
#777
On December 18 2014 08:55 Damdred wrote:
VE tell me ewhat you think of JAT, SL please

I think SL is town based on what I've read so far, and JAT is giving me the willies. Generally speaking his Words-Per-Post is MUCH higher when he's town, and he's calling out LS for town-reading me (correctly) which is really really bad for town. I could maybe lynch JAT, but he's not at the top of my list today. Right now I think I'd rather lynch into Coag/Kush because their chances to help town if they are town DOES NOT outweigh the possibility that they are just fucking off as mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 00:53 GMT
#780
On December 18 2014 09:12 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 09:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 18 2014 08:55 Damdred wrote:
VE tell me ewhat you think of JAT, SL please

I think SL is town based on what I've read so far, and JAT is giving me the willies. Generally speaking his Words-Per-Post is MUCH higher when he's town, and he's calling out LS for town-reading me (correctly) which is really really bad for town. I could maybe lynch JAT, but he's not at the top of my list today. Right now I think I'd rather lynch into Coag/Kush because their chances to help town if they are town DOES NOT outweigh the possibility that they are just fucking off as mafia.


Aside for lynching into Coag/Kush for fucking off whats the scummiest thing in the thread to you

You mean besides your coming to the thread to be seen "reading up" only to follow it up with what basically amounts to a summary list of actives? Because that's the scummiest thing in the thread to /me/ but I recognize that it doesn't necessarily make you scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 01:58 GMT
#784
On December 18 2014 10:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Then again, a lot of people are agreeing with lynching Marv, but only 3 people are actually voting Marv.

This makes me think that Marv is scum, and his partners don't want to vote on him, and just say "Oh yeah, I'd agree with that lynch" and if the lynch does happen and he's mafia, they have some cred as to say, oh yeah I thought he was scum.

So yeah.... the marv lynch is sounding good.

If I'm one of those people, since I said I might vote him but am not currently, does that make me mafia if you think marv is mafia? Because I'm not gonna lie, that would be hilarious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 02:07 GMT
#787
On December 18 2014 11:02 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 10:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 18 2014 10:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Then again, a lot of people are agreeing with lynching Marv, but only 3 people are actually voting Marv.

This makes me think that Marv is scum, and his partners don't want to vote on him, and just say "Oh yeah, I'd agree with that lynch" and if the lynch does happen and he's mafia, they have some cred as to say, oh yeah I thought he was scum.

So yeah.... the marv lynch is sounding good.

If I'm one of those people, since I said I might vote him but am not currently, does that make me mafia if you think marv is mafia? Because I'm not gonna lie, that would be hilarious.


Could be, but think about it.

Cause this is where my mind is at right now.

So we have a strong player who is being viewed as townie pushing a lynch on Marv.
Usually, you would have quite a few sheeps right?
Except no. Most people are just saying yeah they'd be up for a Marv lynch, but no one is actually jumping on it
If marv is a mislynch, I think there'd be more people voting (people including mafia) who then justify their lynch.

Except most people are just acting scared to vote Marv.

Could this be because Marv is mafia, and mafia don't want to vote off their partner?
I'm thinking so.

Therefore, I'm pushing this lynch even further, saying let's vote Marv.

This is pretty straight-forward and I understand the logic. My issue however is that this isn't video mafia, we aren't under formal and people who aren't currently voting for marv MIGHT be voting for marv by the end of the day, unlike in Video where people who aren't voting for marv....just gave him immunity. Video logic doesn't apply in this situation bby.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 02:09 GMT
#788
On December 18 2014 11:03 27ninjabunnies wrote:
As for your alignment VE, I'm not sure.
Hence the null read. Idk, I expected more out of you this game, and I guess I'm disappointed. But I realize it's not worth reading you scum for. I think there are better lynched today besides you.

So why were you expecting more? You're literally the only person in this game who expects any more than they're seeing right now LMAO.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 02:14 GMT
#792
On December 18 2014 11:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 09:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 18 2014 09:12 Damdred wrote:
On December 18 2014 09:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 18 2014 08:55 Damdred wrote:
VE tell me ewhat you think of JAT, SL please

I think SL is town based on what I've read so far, and JAT is giving me the willies. Generally speaking his Words-Per-Post is MUCH higher when he's town, and he's calling out LS for town-reading me (correctly) which is really really bad for town. I could maybe lynch JAT, but he's not at the top of my list today. Right now I think I'd rather lynch into Coag/Kush because their chances to help town if they are town DOES NOT outweigh the possibility that they are just fucking off as mafia.


Aside for lynching into Coag/Kush for fucking off whats the scummiest thing in the thread to you

You mean besides your coming to the thread to be seen "reading up" only to follow it up with what basically amounts to a summary list of actives? Because that's the scummiest thing in the thread to /me/ but I recognize that it doesn't necessarily make you scum.


You so silly VE

Stop be so scummy Dammy!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 02:15 GMT
#794
On December 18 2014 11:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, my logic there isn't even really in the video mindset.

I get it's not a formal, but why not have more votes on Marv to put pressure on him?

Instead, people are giving little contact, and not even trying to pressure reads onanyone

Because pressure votes don't work on marv and most people here (I think) know that. He'll tell you all day ury day. He doesn't afraid of anything as mafia, especially votes that are subject to change on a whim during Shenanny time (the last few hours of the day when everything is tossed out the window and the current actives decide the lynch)
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 02:24 GMT
#796
On December 18 2014 11:16 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 11:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 18 2014 11:13 Damdred wrote:
On December 18 2014 09:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 18 2014 09:12 Damdred wrote:
On December 18 2014 09:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 18 2014 08:55 Damdred wrote:
VE tell me ewhat you think of JAT, SL please

I think SL is town based on what I've read so far, and JAT is giving me the willies. Generally speaking his Words-Per-Post is MUCH higher when he's town, and he's calling out LS for town-reading me (correctly) which is really really bad for town. I could maybe lynch JAT, but he's not at the top of my list today. Right now I think I'd rather lynch into Coag/Kush because their chances to help town if they are town DOES NOT outweigh the possibility that they are just fucking off as mafia.


Aside for lynching into Coag/Kush for fucking off whats the scummiest thing in the thread to you

You mean besides your coming to the thread to be seen "reading up" only to follow it up with what basically amounts to a summary list of actives? Because that's the scummiest thing in the thread to /me/ but I recognize that it doesn't necessarily make you scum.


You so silly VE

Stop be so scummy Dammy!!!


I'm really not trying to be scummy i'm trying to give as many thoughts to the going on even if my intro which was late was super bad.

Well no one TRIES to be scummy bby, it just happens when they scum. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 02:48 GMT
#803
On December 18 2014 11:34 Palmar wrote:
Free town reads for Marv voters

Yeah this is a deal at twice the price.

##Unvote
##Vote: Marv
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 14:39 GMT
#869
##Unvote
##Vote: marv


Son I am disappoint.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 14:42 GMT
#870
Also given that marv is claiming mafia people trying to pull votes off marv earlier look really suspect. HI DAMDRED!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 14:44 GMT
#871
On December 18 2014 20:56 Palmar wrote:
I might lynch VE for lulz. Like literally just to lynch VE.

No idea if he's mafia, I don't really think so, although his presence has been super underwhelming.

Oh shit he's gone mad with power. You sheep a guy onto one mafia and look what it does.

I think you'll find townVE a much harder target than mafiaMarv.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 14:55 GMT
#873
On December 18 2014 23:54 IAmRobik wrote:
What's going on? Are we really lynching marv d1? This is the happiest day of my life

##vote: marv

It doesn't count he claimed scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 16:04 GMT
#895
On December 19 2014 00:57 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 00:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 19 2014 00:15 IAmRobik wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FUCK YOU PLAMMMAR, YOU'RE NOT LYNCHING ME REGARDLESS OF THE MARV FLIP.

holy overreaction batman

nah. I wrote it with a smile on my face.

Well I guess we'll just have to take ur word for it. I agree with JAT, there were approximately 2 too many "O"s for that to be a genuine "LOOOOOOOOOL"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 16:05 GMT
#896
Bunnies was the one trying to pull votes off Marv. Zer interresant.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 16:06 GMT
#897
On December 18 2014 10:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Then again, a lot of people are agreeing with lynching Marv, but only 3 people are actually voting Marv.

This makes me think that Marv is scum, and his partners don't want to vote on him, and just say "Oh yeah, I'd agree with that lynch" and if the lynch does happen and he's mafia, they have some cred as to say, oh yeah I thought he was scum.

So yeah.... the marv lynch is sounding good.

Nevermind it's the opposite. Too much THC.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2014 22:35 GMT
#991
On December 19 2014 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 07:21 Palmar wrote:
tbh the biggest confirmation of me being town is that if marv and I were scumbuddies he'd actually have been very excited to play as we haven't had a chance to do that in a long time (if ever?).

I don't believe this. Marv would never enjoy being scum/be excited about it.

This is confirmed - Marv and I were on a mafia team together before and he was no happier about it than he would have been if I weren't.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 01:18 GMT
#1020
On December 19 2014 09:46 kushm4sta wrote:
nope the one where he gave reads

I actually wasn't fond of his reads post, and it's the primary reason I'm suspecting Damdred at all. Care to elaborate on why they make him town to you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 02:45 GMT
#1023
On December 19 2014 11:22 Breshke wrote:
VE are you reading damdred scummy for anything else other than his catch up post? I actually think he is town


Also the fact that he keeps talking about being demotivated and how the game isn't fun and how there's not much more he can do. That sounds like defeated mafia to me, the kind of mafia who had their GF claim mafia on D1.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2014 15:29 GMT
#1048
Palmar how do you not have me as disgustingly town yet?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 681
JuggernautJason89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 654
Shuttle 521
ZZZero.O 126
Zeus 69
Hyun 42
soO 37
Dota 2
qojqva2394
canceldota50
League of Legends
Doublelift1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4044
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g4672
FrodaN1084
KnowMe333
420jenkins257
ToD204
Pyrionflax198
Livibee171
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 56m
Patches Events
18h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 56m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.