• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9560 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:47 GMT
#298
marv, in %, how certain are you I'm town right now?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:59 GMT
#313
On December 17 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:47 Palmar wrote:
marv, in %, how certain are you I'm town right now?

somewhat highish, but not for the boring reasons you think

I think you think I think you should think I'm town for other reasons than I actually do.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 22:02 GMT
#318
On December 17 2014 06:37 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:27 sicklucker wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.


what im i bra?

null because you forgot something you know I usually wait for from you.


Oh im sorry ok ill get myself really confused and do some sort of non sensible play to prove everyone im confirmed town 1 hour into for like the second or third game inarow. Like its very unlikely the same thing happens again get real. Your standards are far too high


This may be a tiny bit of an overreaction. LS's options were literally "townie or null", so remaining at null is not a bad thing.. it's just the norm.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 22:03 GMT
#320
On December 17 2014 07:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:59 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:47 Palmar wrote:
marv, in %, how certain are you I'm town right now?

somewhat highish, but not for the boring reasons you think

I think you think I think you should think I'm town for other reasons than I actually do.

well i have 2 reasons, one smallish, one largeish that i'm not telling at any stage. why do you think that i think that you think that i think i should be reading you town?

I'm not telling, you know my meta way too well anyway and you don't need to know any more.

All I do know is that you should be townreading me (no matter your alignment) and you are, which is good, I guess.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 22:05 GMT
#323
On December 17 2014 07:03 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 07:02 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:37 sicklucker wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:27 sicklucker wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.


what im i bra?

null because you forgot something you know I usually wait for from you.


Oh im sorry ok ill get myself really confused and do some sort of non sensible play to prove everyone im confirmed town 1 hour into for like the second or third game inarow. Like its very unlikely the same thing happens again get real. Your standards are far too high


This may be a tiny bit of an overreaction. LS's options were literally "townie or null", so remaining at null is not a bad thing.. it's just the norm.

Is this one of those posts that you make because you're pretending not to read my posts, but you read my post and you wanted to reiterate it because of how accurate it was? I'll totally let you take some credit, bro

You already made that point?

I'm not kidding, I hardly ever read your stuff.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 22:05 GMT
#324
On December 17 2014 07:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 07:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 07:02 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:59 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:47 Palmar wrote:
marv, in %, how certain are you I'm town right now?

somewhat highish, but not for the boring reasons you think

I think you think I think you should think I'm town for other reasons than I actually do.

well i have 2 reasons, one smallish, one largeish that i'm not telling at any stage. why do you think that i think that you think that i think i should be reading you town?

I'm not telling, you know my meta way too well anyway and you don't need to know any more.

All I do know is that you should be townreading me (no matter your alignment) and you are, which is good, I guess.

i'm glad we've established that your question of my read on you has done nothing to further your knowledge of my alignment

Well it just means you can't lynch me ever. Which I think is a good thing. Means you'll have to shoot me if you're mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 22:06 GMT
#326
Don't be jelly of our special relationship robik
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 22:20 GMT
#341
Because coag being a dick and not playing just means he's coag, it doesn't mean he's mafia.

I seriously considered outing just so I wouldn't have to deal with it, but there were no other games. So I'm hoping the problem will resolve itself through a vigi shot night 1.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:30 GMT
#396
I already said the unexplained vote on Coag was a inside joke aimed at me. It has literally nothing to do with the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:32 GMT
#400
On December 17 2014 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
let's play tomorrow VE.

not being afraid is different to what jat said though.

If you're town, you should probably townread VE. His point about you being lazy and wanting me to read (something you know I probably wouldn't do, and if you're scum you know I'm town) is probably the best case for you being town so far.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:33 GMT
#401
On December 17 2014 09:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
let's play tomorrow VE.

not being afraid is different to what jat said though.

He's not afraid of the influence you wield because he thinks he can take it away. Don't semantics me friend.

Actually my preferred tactic with marv is to skate by until n1 and then doublestack him, or alternatively hope he gets paranoid by then and starts being wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:34 GMT
#403
On December 17 2014 09:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 09:33 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 09:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
let's play tomorrow VE.

not being afraid is different to what jat said though.

He's not afraid of the influence you wield because he thinks he can take it away. Don't semantics me friend.

Actually my preferred tactic with marv is to skate by until n1 and then doublestack him, or alternatively hope he gets paranoid by then and starts being wrong.

Meeehhhhhh....that hasn't worked out for you in the past though because he always makes noise about you during the D1 right?

Worked fine last game.

Too bad town just autowon the game because rayn was shit and geript is a rager.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:37 GMT
#404
Also, you're misreading the "Bitch" thing. Marv is clearly "joking" when he said bitch. The problem is that it's almost over the top. It's a bit like when people add smileyfaces for no apparent reason, it's basically a tone thing. Almost as if marv wants to make it beyond clear that he's being casual/chatty/fun with me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:39 GMT
#406
On December 17 2014 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 09:37 Palmar wrote:
Also, you're misreading the "Bitch" thing. Marv is clearly "joking" when he said bitch. The problem is that it's almost over the top. It's a bit like when people add smileyfaces for no apparent reason, it's basically a tone thing. Almost as if marv wants to make it beyond clear that he's being casual/chatty/fun with me.

I don't know, he's always like that when I'm in a game. I don't really like that read.

Yeah but you really ARE a bitch. So it's a bit different.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:41 GMT
#409
On December 17 2014 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 09:39 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 09:37 Palmar wrote:
Also, you're misreading the "Bitch" thing. Marv is clearly "joking" when he said bitch. The problem is that it's almost over the top. It's a bit like when people add smileyfaces for no apparent reason, it's basically a tone thing. Almost as if marv wants to make it beyond clear that he's being casual/chatty/fun with me.

I don't know, he's always like that when I'm in a game. I don't really like that read.

Yeah but you really ARE a bitch. So it's a bit different.

I don't mean by using the word "bitch" bitch, I mean with the fun/casual/chatty tone. Ass.

I've missed playing with you VE.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:42 GMT
#413
Everything NB says in every game ever sounds like mafia btw. How on earth does she pretend to have a read on Kush atm.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:44 GMT
#415
On December 17 2014 09:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Likewise. Tell me what you think about Robik (besides "I refuse to read him" which doesn't work for me.)

I don't know.

He said "I am town", so I'm tempted to autotownread him.

I am also tempted to try to lynch him just to see how mad he gets and what he says, because it's a useful way of reading him.

I really don't know how to read Robik. I've read him with confidence and correctly like once (in that VS game) and that wasn't until day 2.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 00:49 GMT
#417
I gotta sleep.

sciberbia and damdred really need to step up.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 09:20 GMT
#506
I kinda wanna lynch sciberbia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 17 2014 09:28 GMT
#507
On December 17 2014 13:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 13:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:35 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Lemme just put this here

##Vote:Justanothertownie


No, elaborate. I deserve to laugh.


I'm only on page 12, so I don't know what you've said since, but how do you go from this:

On December 17 2014 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:33 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Does that mean you're already TRing me?
Do you actually TR scib?.....cause i do

Directed at me?

Obviously. I don't care what lightening thinks at all

Charming. No, I don't townread you.


To this?

On December 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:34 Coagulation wrote:
##vote IAmRobik
cause he posts too fucking much.

This guy is voting the wrong person...


In like less than 1 page?

And you never really explain any other reads. Just curious is all.

Regardless of whether JAT is town or maf, this is a super townie observation from 27nb

^ because I agree with it.


This is quite clearly a joke from JAT. It doesn't say anything about JAT, but it's not relevant. It is almost 100% a joke referring to how himself and marv can spam robik out of the water quite easily when they get going.

Still, I don't think any of this is very relevant.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 973
BeSt 298
sorry 83
Mind 68
Soma 49
Bale 23
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 708
Other Games
summit1g9211
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft691
C9.Mang0291
Sick179
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2211
Other Games
• Shiphtur731
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.