• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:37
CEST 09:37
KST 16:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9484 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:30 GMT
#398
On December 17 2014 09:30 Palmar wrote:
I already said the unexplained vote on Coag was a inside joke aimed at me. It has literally nothing to do with the game.

I was looking for explanation in marv's filter bitch, who asked you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:31 GMT
#399
On December 17 2014 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
let's play tomorrow VE.

not being afraid is different to what jat said though.

He's not afraid of the influence you wield because he thinks he can take it away. Don't semantics me friend.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:33 GMT
#402
On December 17 2014 09:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 09:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
let's play tomorrow VE.

not being afraid is different to what jat said though.

He's not afraid of the influence you wield because he thinks he can take it away. Don't semantics me friend.

Actually my preferred tactic with marv is to skate by until n1 and then doublestack him, or alternatively hope he gets paranoid by then and starts being wrong.

Meeehhhhhh....that hasn't worked out for you in the past though because he always makes noise about you during the D1 right?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:38 GMT
#405
On December 17 2014 09:37 Palmar wrote:
Also, you're misreading the "Bitch" thing. Marv is clearly "joking" when he said bitch. The problem is that it's almost over the top. It's a bit like when people add smileyfaces for no apparent reason, it's basically a tone thing. Almost as if marv wants to make it beyond clear that he's being casual/chatty/fun with me.

I don't know, he's always like that when I'm in a game. I don't really like that read.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:39 GMT
#407
And anyway, my point is that you're trying to throw unwarranted mafia on marv...and that read looks made up as hell, so the point stands.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:40 GMT
#408
On December 17 2014 09:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 17 2014 09:37 Palmar wrote:
Also, you're misreading the "Bitch" thing. Marv is clearly "joking" when he said bitch. The problem is that it's almost over the top. It's a bit like when people add smileyfaces for no apparent reason, it's basically a tone thing. Almost as if marv wants to make it beyond clear that he's being casual/chatty/fun with me.

I don't know, he's always like that when I'm in a game. I don't really like that read.

Yeah but you really ARE a bitch. So it's a bit different.

I don't mean by using the word "bitch" bitch, I mean with the fun/casual/chatty tone. Ass.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:41 GMT
#412
Likewise. Tell me what you think about Robik (besides "I refuse to read him" which doesn't work for me.)
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 00:55 GMT
#418
On December 17 2014 09:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 09:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Likewise. Tell me what you think about Robik (besides "I refuse to read him" which doesn't work for me.)

I don't know.

He said "I am town", so I'm tempted to autotownread him.

I am also tempted to try to lynch him just to see how mad he gets and what he says, because it's a useful way of reading him.

I really don't know how to read Robik. I've read him with confidence and correctly like once (in that VS game) and that wasn't until day 2.

Considering he's claimed mafia as his first act in any game I've ever played with townRobik, I don't like this read either.

Are we different alignments Palmar?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 01:01 GMT
#419
On December 17 2014 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
it does. i thought i had an idea how to read her some months ago, but i forget why i thought that and realistically i have no idea.

i think "saying things that sound like mafia" isn't the metric though, there has to be something else.

Here is her mafialogical profile. She's primarily an Epic Mafia player, so she HEAVILY favors blues over analysis with regard to finding mafia as town, but it also means that she's not afraid to fakeclaim if she's mafia. In Video Mafia games she's a little lurky as both alignments, but as mafia she tends to try and pocket people and ride sentiment. Unlike most females playing Video Mafia, she tends to check her emotions at the door which is refreshing.

I'm gonna take this game as an opportunity to try and figure out Bunnies' forum play, because I'm pretty confident in my ability to read her in Video.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 03:58 GMT
#461
Yo I'm never EVER lynching Scib this game. Just sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 04:01 GMT
#463
On December 17 2014 12:49 sicklucker wrote:
Coag sounds like another kush.

You, sir, also have acquired a day-pass from me. Unlike scib's though yours expires after today, so if you don't want to be lynched tomorrow then you should use your time wisely.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 04:11 GMT
#468
@scib: SL has done a couple of things that make me lean town on him but the point you raised about Breshke is pretty good. His response is weird imo.

@Robik: what do you think about Damdred?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 04:12 GMT
#469
On December 17 2014 13:07 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 08:35 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 08:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Lemme just put this here

##Vote:Justanothertownie


No, elaborate. I deserve to laugh.


I'm only on page 12, so I don't know what you've said since, but how do you go from this:

On December 17 2014 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:33 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Does that mean you're already TRing me?
Do you actually TR scib?.....cause i do

Directed at me?

Obviously. I don't care what lightening thinks at all

Charming. No, I don't townread you.


To this?

On December 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:34 Coagulation wrote:
##vote IAmRobik
cause he posts too fucking much.

This guy is voting the wrong person...


In like less than 1 page?

And you never really explain any other reads. Just curious is all.

Regardless of whether JAT is town or maf, this is a super townie observation from 27nb

^ because I agree with it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 04:15 GMT
#472
On December 17 2014 13:13 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 09:42 Palmar wrote:
Everything NB says in every game ever sounds like mafia btw. How on earth does she pretend to have a read on Kush atm.

Are you on crack, he posted once up to this point. This is precisely his mafia meta.

Or his "too-high-don't-fucking-care" meta which is statistically WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more likely...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 04:17 GMT
#473
On December 17 2014 13:15 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 13:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
@scib: SL has done a couple of things that make me lean town on him but the point you raised about Breshke is pretty good. His response is weird imo.

@Robik: what do you think about Damdred?

No idea. Still 3 pages behind. Not sure if he posted after "totes catching up guize". My top 3 at this point are breshe sick and kush with a side of marv cause win-win

He did and that's kinda why I asked. I've formed an opinion of him based on it and I'd like urs whenever you get caught up.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 05:07 GMT
#480
@Damdred:

Scib said it a lot more eloquently than I would have. Your catch-up post reads as obligatory and thrown together, not based on your honest reads but based on what you think you should be commenting on. Given that you found it important to let us know that you were catching up, I was expecting a lot more meat on your catch-up post.

##Vote: Damdred

Your explanation of your VE read is decent though, keep talking. Talk that much about one of your mafia reads.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 19:41 GMT
#691
Morning gents!

Did I miss anything super exciting?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 23:43 GMT
#773
On December 18 2014 07:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 06:49 LightningStrike wrote:
VE: He asked some decent questions and been helping steer the discussion when he thought it was going bad and trying to solve this game.

Like wtf is this. Please show me actual evidence instead of making shit up. SL also still did not explain why VE is town.

Look at JAT squirming because strong townies are getting townread. ezgame ezlife
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 23:45 GMT
#774
On December 18 2014 07:30 Palmar wrote:
Okay let's just lynch marv.

Get on the wagon guys.

##vote marvellosity

I could be convinced to do this. He said we would play today, and I got stood the fuck up.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 17 2014 23:52 GMT
#775
Bunnies if you provide any kind of reasoning for wanting to lynch me then I'd be happy to "give you something to work with". That you don't find my contributions satisfactory isn't my problem until you make it my problem, not just by voting me but by convincing others to vote me. In the meantime, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and you'll either change your mind or you won't...either way, it doesn't move me to do ANYTHING differently.

Love you! <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1536
BeSt 295
Soma 157
Soulkey 155
sorry 118
Mind 69
Bale 27
ZergMaN 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 678
Counter-Strike
edward67
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft698
C9.Mang0269
Sick174
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
Other Games
• Shiphtur656
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.