• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9462 users

Metal Mini Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 20:59 GMT
#211
Also, votes on LS people, bro is 84% mafia.

Evidence 1

On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?


Inherent guilt. He's like the 4th person to post in the thread and apologizes for it.

Evidence 2

On December 17 2014 05:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:37 sciberbia wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry my late entrance my mom told me that she was taking me to get a hair cut but we went to a couple stores and had lunch T_T
I think the first post is just silly I would of expected that from sicklucker for meta reasons but not scib.
Okay let's try to win this game plain and simple Anyone want to discuss with me?

You seem to be implying that the silliness of my first post is scummy? If so, please explain why it is scummy. Or are you simply noting that it is silly?

I wasn't trying to say it was scummy I just stating it was just silly that's all :O


If it wasn't scummy then what the hell is he trying to say? What does silly mean? What has it got to do with the game at all, and why bring it up as expected or not expected behavior if it isn't alignment indicative.

Evidence 3

On December 17 2014 05:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:41 Palmar wrote:
Currently LightningStrike is the scummiest person in the thread.

I am not going to read Robik. If he's mafia, I'm blaming it on everyone else.

Agreed!

Check my meta from Campus Mafia and Student IV here and tell me how am I acting
Campus: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469857-campus-mafia-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike
Student IV: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike
Tell me how am I acting already for Day 1 atm.


Highly aware of own meta, and uses it instantly to defend himself against what are basically shit accusations.

Evidence 4

On December 17 2014 05:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:46 Palmar wrote:
Now I want to lynch lightningstrike for suggesting I read more than the absolute bare minimum required.

You'll be hitting yourself when my role is revealed


When confronted with what is basically a troll accusation, he immediately goes for the defense again. Further, he does not entertain the possibility that me or anyone else pushing him might be mafia, just straight up "look, I'm not mafia".

Soooo.... we good?

Kill LS?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:02 GMT
#215
On December 17 2014 06:00 justanothertownie wrote:
I like this new Palmar style. No idea if you are town but I like it.

This is how I play town.

When people don't start on weekends, or I'm not just straight up lazy.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:02 GMT
#218
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut


I have no idea. I didn't find that part particularly interesting.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:03 GMT
#219
On December 17 2014 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:44 Palmar wrote:
Also marv is kinda scummy for lurking instead of posting.

hey now, I often work out after I've finished with work, bitch.

##Vote: coagulation

Remember?

The fact you went right to "bitch" there is kinda mafia.

But it's ok for now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:04 GMT
#221
On December 17 2014 06:03 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar I suggest you go read a standard LS game. Your push is icky.

I don't do meta. You know that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:05 GMT
#226
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:06 GMT
#229
On December 17 2014 06:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:04 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:03 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar I suggest you go read a standard LS game. Your push is icky.

I don't do meta. You know that.

Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 18:26 Palmar wrote:
Meta owns, people suck.


I don't always agree with myself.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:07 GMT
#230
On December 17 2014 06:06 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 05:41 Coagulation wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 05:34 Coagulation wrote:
##vote IAmRobik
cause he posts too fucking much.

This guy is voting the wrong person...


do u even headbang ?


For those who are wondering:
+ Show Spoiler +
cleared coag for this post

Literally no one was wondering.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:10 GMT
#234
On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.

Everything you say sounds like you're mafia.

Why don't you figure out my alignment? Or Robik's? Or parrotman's JAT's?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:15 GMT
#245
yeah I agree, marv is a somewhat tempting lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:15 GMT
#247
Although, he's generally always complete trash for 24 hours, then he makes one amazing post if he's town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:16 GMT
#249
On December 17 2014 06:15 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar, was she being honest whens he said she didn't like her role and you think she did that as mafia?

+ Show Spoiler +
I typed he and then went back and changed all of them to she, because I refuse to believe that a mom takes a son of age 20 to get a haircut

My mom wont let go of me I'm sorry for that and Palmer I really hate my role but I am town and I will do anything to win this game except let myself get lynched for dumb reasons.

Well, you're now lynch target #1.

Your time to shine bro, find a new #1.

I headbanging right now and currently I waiting for sicklucker's first action today to determine his alignment this game.

Everything you say sounds like you're mafia.

Why don't you figure out my alignment? Or Robik's? Or parrotman's JAT's?

Meta reasons JAT is town
Robik most likely town atm
You a big question mark but I need to dive into games as either alignments to figure your meta out.

wat wat wat
What kind of meta reasons would YOU have for reading me?

Earlier comments in this thread also because I looked in Russia Today since that was the only game I was in your profile and you looked like town in that game but OP didn't update it very well.

What particularly was it that struck you as town that game, and you find similar in this game?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:17 GMT
#252
Also, LS you have to clear up the early thing where you called a post silly for apparently no reason. Why did you do that?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:21 GMT
#256
On December 17 2014 06:19 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:15 Palmar wrote:
Although, he's generally always complete trash for 24 hours, then he makes one amazing post if he's town.

But like, he never pretends to have a good read...he usually just dicks around for that time. He came out firing. Should lynch

Nah, that vote was a joke aimed at me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:22 GMT
#259
Unless you mean his LS read, in which case I am more likely to think along the lines you're thinking.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:24 GMT
#264
On December 17 2014 06:23 sicklucker wrote:
Unlike Ls I have my most dismissed role. Also when Ls says role he probably is just implying vt not claiming something like you all think because hes new.

Everyone got that, he basically has literally claimed headbanger in the thread, which is dumb as fuck, but that part doesn't really make him mafia, just means he doesn't really think.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:25 GMT
#266
It just sounds like he accidentally forgot how to English.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:27 GMT
#271
Unless LS super smart. Someone ask me after the game if LS is smart or dumb, I really wanna know now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:33 GMT
#283
On December 17 2014 06:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:27 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:25 Palmar wrote:
It just sounds like he accidentally forgot how to English.

"unlike LS (who hates her role) i got my most despised role"

WTF!??!!?

Fine if you going to call me a girl just call me Arya then.....

Get in your corner Sansa

Get it straight it's Arya Also Palmar this is my 4th game here think however you like but that wont change my alignment in the game.

I don't see how many games you have played has anything to do with things.

Claiming VT is generally bad, because mafia might believe you. Sure you can wifom the shit out of that, but if unprompted (like your claim was) mafia is more likely to take it at face value.

Which means, if you actually are VT, mafia now has 1 less options to shoot in town if they're trying to hit blues.

Your job as VT is to make mafia want to shoot you by playing well.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2014 21:46 GMT
#296
On December 17 2014 06:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2014 06:33 Palmar wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:27 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On December 17 2014 06:25 Palmar wrote:
It just sounds like he accidentally forgot how to English.

"unlike LS (who hates her role) i got my most despised role"

WTF!??!!?

Fine if you going to call me a girl just call me Arya then.....

Get in your corner Sansa

Get it straight it's Arya Also Palmar this is my 4th game here think however you like but that wont change my alignment in the game.

I don't see how many games you have played has anything to do with things.

Claiming VT is generally bad, because mafia might believe you. Sure you can wifom the shit out of that, but if unprompted (like your claim was) mafia is more likely to take it at face value.

Which means, if you actually are VT, mafia now has 1 less options to shoot in town if they're trying to hit blues.

Your job as VT is to make mafia want to shoot you by playing well.

I can always be fake claiming VT you know and could be a power role for all you guys might know.

That's the scenario where you're being smart, or at least less dumb.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 315
sorry 78
Mind 67
Bale 29
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Other Games
summit1g6967
Coldzera 722
WinterStarcraft653
C9.Mang0314
Sick150
febbydoto16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2170
League of Legends
• Rush1436
Other Games
• Shiphtur653
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 39m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.