• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7170 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 261

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 265 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 23 2014 03:37 GMT
#5201
Keeping HF alive was worth it with the fake puke pics, the contract and the story of his yelling gf.

On the other hand I have no clue why Templar played town so differently from how I'm used to.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 23 2014 03:38 GMT
#5202
On December 23 2014 12:37 Vivax wrote:
Keeping HF alive was worth it with the fake puke pics, the contract and the story of his yelling gf.

On the other hand I have no clue why Templar played town so differently from how I'm used to.

Because I was much busier and I lost interest after day 1. Just like I said
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 03:40 GMT
#5203
Templar any tips from you? I trying to get good on this game because it's fun but I want to also be the best player possible!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 23 2014 03:44 GMT
#5204
On December 23 2014 12:04 Damdred wrote:
1) Screw everyone who 100% said "DAMDRED DIED FROM A PRESENT". That was the most horrible thing to say and was quite insulting!

2) I really wish people would of looked at my filter more and caught on especially to the ritoky thing and Xata thing especially with his response on day two onward his play didn't change and he was so mafia.

3) HF shouldn't of lived past d3, that vote d2 just showed how horribly mafia he was haha

4) Town sure did turn that around it was a great job

5) Lian was the town MVP I think


It was not a shot at you. Like I just thought it was really strange that they would target a claimed vt in such a big game with so many roles on n1. I did change my mind on this pretty quick like usual.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 23 2014 03:46 GMT
#5205
On December 23 2014 10:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Also Palmar any tips?

I'm not Palmer, but I'll give you a few tips.
1. Play early and often. By this I mean, play in games until your head assplodes. Even if you just end up being mediocre, people will recognize you as having valid points and take what you post more seriously.
2. Play hard. If you're going to play, don't go inactive as any alignment. Tryhard like no jackass has tryharded before. The more you work at being good (at any alignment) the better you get. Plus, in general the more tryhard you are the less likely people are to lynch you which will make you right at some point in the game.
3. Always double check everything. If someone claims meta on someone, or quotes someone, or tries to spin a post, etc., read it for yourself and make a decision on it. Never ever take anyone's word straight up on anyone (unless it's my read on Marv or Rayn because I'm always right [unless I'm scum with them and even then sometimes I am]).
4. Take a player's filter in context of the whole. 99% of the time when you see a player who's actively looking at the game and trying to figure shit out, they're town. You'll still get those kooky scummy bits in there that look bad in or out of context, but look at the entirety of a player's play when you're trying to get a read on them.
5. There are millions of ways to try and scum hunt. You can town hunt and lynch by exclusion; you can scum hunt and assume everyone else is town; you can do vote analysis; you can just endlessly meta people to see what changes between their town/not town games. Find what works best for you and focus on strengthening that first. Also, don't try to use points your weak in to prove someone as scum if you don't have evidence of them being mafia from your scumhunting strengths.
6. Go into every game assuming you are an innocent child and unlynchable. Play fearlessly regardless of role or alignment. Refuse to be lynchable.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 23 2014 03:47 GMT
#5206
On December 23 2014 12:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Templar any tips from you? I trying to get good on this game because it's fun but I want to also be the best player possible!

My tip is to not assume that other players are playing well. I know I didn't :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 23 2014 03:47 GMT
#5207
One last thing. Always look back at a game to see what you got right and what you got wrong and to find what you missed. You pick up on things over time.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 23 2014 03:49 GMT
#5208
On December 23 2014 12:44 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 12:04 Damdred wrote:
1) Screw everyone who 100% said "DAMDRED DIED FROM A PRESENT". That was the most horrible thing to say and was quite insulting!

2) I really wish people would of looked at my filter more and caught on especially to the ritoky thing and Xata thing especially with his response on day two onward his play didn't change and he was so mafia.

3) HF shouldn't of lived past d3, that vote d2 just showed how horribly mafia he was haha

4) Town sure did turn that around it was a great job

5) Lian was the town MVP I think


It was not a shot at you. Like I just thought it was really strange that they would target a claimed vt in such a big game with so many roles on n1. I did change my mind on this pretty quick like usual.


haha yea, soon a i died the firs thing i thought was dammit present. Then marv told me mafia killed me and i said dammit ritoky and xata.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 23 2014 03:50 GMT
#5209
Like tbh i wouldn't of wanted to lynch hf before d3 probably but yea that was the only read i regret this game and he gave me a compliment in his qt <3
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 23 2014 03:55 GMT
#5210
He also said I need coaching when I properly identified him as mafia~.~. Typical hf.
Honestly the second part of present gate proves without a doubt that hf was mafia. But the first half was so bad everyone ignored me.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 23 2014 04:05 GMT
#5211
lol it's okay, SL

I was winning the horrible player award in the obs qt lol

Together we almost make a whole mafia player
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2014 04:13 GMT
#5212
On December 23 2014 13:05 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's okay, SL

I was winning the horrible player award in the obs qt lol

Together we almost make a whole mafia player

I wasn't talked about or at least I don't see anything about me in the OBS QT o.o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 23 2014 04:14 GMT
#5213
Well obs is easy to bomb on people since we aren't in the game but you guys came through when it mattered thats the important thing
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 23 2014 04:26 GMT
#5214
On December 23 2014 12:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 12:07 GlowingBear wrote:
Is it over?
I'm drunk so I don't know

Yes it's over. When you are sober I would like tips from you.


Drunk GB > sober GB

Stoned GB could be better. Try it now!
I'm adorable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 23 2014 04:48 GMT
#5215
On December 23 2014 12:55 sicklucker wrote:
He also said I need coaching when I properly identified him as mafia~.~. Typical hf.
Honestly the second part of present gate proves without a doubt that hf was mafia. But the first half was so bad everyone ignored me.

You can't expect him to say that you're right can you?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 23 2014 04:50 GMT
#5216
I was so good d1 even geript would of town read me
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 23 2014 04:52 GMT
#5217
geript doesn't give out townreads easily, I take it?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 23 2014 04:53 GMT
#5218
Geript says that i'm always scum even when i'm town
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 23 2014 04:53 GMT
#5219
and yes, you were, lol, you did a great job day 1
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 23 2014 04:54 GMT
#5220
I was super motivated until i got sick :'(, i should play that way eery game
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 46
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King265
Other Games
summit1g8012
WinterStarcraft652
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1318
• Rush917
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur790
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 19m
INu's Battles
5h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 19m
OSC
16h 34m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.