• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:57
CEST 22:57
KST 05:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6734 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 251

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 265 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:40 GMT
#5001
On December 23 2014 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:36 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:33 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:28 GlowingBear wrote:
HTS, again, how do you know there was a confirmed save and a confirmed RB?


Night 2 - I protected Rasputin - Ritoky says D3 that he tried to shoot Rasputin and then backtracked on it. Remember for N2, scum had 3 kp - 2 default faction kills and the MM, who only died D3.

Night 4 - I RBed Xatalos and there was one less death in the D5 results. Additionally Fecalfeast shot him and the shot did not register.

You saying FF is scum or something?


No, what I did N4 vindicates FF, FF is town. Xatalos is scum. FF claimed shooting Xatalos D5 when we all saw that only one, Vivax had died.

FF is confirmed town, and Xatalos is confirmed scum. FF had the present KP and opted to shoot Xatalos. I did not know he had the KP. He claimed a present.

I thought Ritoky claimed he gotten the Present with the KP?

Wait he could of lied about that since his role allows himself to have a 2nd KP.


Mind blown? LOLOLOLOL
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:40 GMT
#5002
On December 23 2014 07:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:36 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:33 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:28 GlowingBear wrote:
HTS, again, how do you know there was a confirmed save and a confirmed RB?


Night 2 - I protected Rasputin - Ritoky says D3 that he tried to shoot Rasputin and then backtracked on it. Remember for N2, scum had 3 kp - 2 default faction kills and the MM, who only died D3.

Night 4 - I RBed Xatalos and there was one less death in the D5 results. Additionally Fecalfeast shot him and the shot did not register.

You saying FF is scum or something?


No, what I did N4 vindicates FF, FF is town. Xatalos is scum. FF claimed shooting Xatalos D5 when we all saw that only one, Vivax had died.

FF is confirmed town, and Xatalos is confirmed scum. FF had the present KP and opted to shoot Xatalos. I did not know he had the KP. He claimed a present.

I thought Ritoky claimed he gotten the Present with the KP?

Wait he could of lied about that since his role allows himself to have a 2nd KP.


Mind blown? LOLOLOLOL

The present stuff and the MM 2nd KP is makign my head spin faster than Mercury orbiting the sun T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:41 GMT
#5003
On December 23 2014 07:39 sicklucker wrote:
HTs why do you think templar is town again?


Well I don't know for sure, but here are my observations:

1 Easy pickings for scum HF to go after.
2 Look at the votes prior to HF coming in. Xata and Oats had their votes on Templar.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:42 GMT
#5004
On December 23 2014 07:40 LightningStrike wrote:
The present stuff and the MM 2nd KP is makign my head spin faster than Mercury orbiting the sun T_T


Read the OP - scum had 3 kp that night. MM can deliver BOTH the faction kill and his own kill. 2 KP is the default formula, third is MM which is additional KP.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:44 GMT
#5005
On December 23 2014 07:42 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:40 LightningStrike wrote:
The present stuff and the MM 2nd KP is makign my head spin faster than Mercury orbiting the sun T_T


Read the OP - scum had 3 kp that night. MM can deliver BOTH the faction kill and his own kill. 2 KP is the default formula, third is MM which is additional KP.

Ya I know but I guess my head spinning is mostly from
1. Playing 2 games at once.
2. Present stuff from past days.
3. Tubesock being town when he looked scummier than me on Campus Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:47 GMT
#5006
On December 23 2014 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:42 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:40 LightningStrike wrote:
The present stuff and the MM 2nd KP is makign my head spin faster than Mercury orbiting the sun T_T


Read the OP - scum had 3 kp that night. MM can deliver BOTH the faction kill and his own kill. 2 KP is the default formula, third is MM which is additional KP.

Ya I know but I guess my head spinning is mostly from
1. Playing 2 games at once.
2. Present stuff from past days.
3. Tubesock being town when he looked scummier than me on Campus Mafia.


Tip 1: Don't play 2 games at the same time
Tip 2: NEVER play 2 games at the same time if you're newbie
Tip 3: Get coached by me

Ps: Tubesock was totes town
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:48 GMT
#5007
On December 23 2014 07:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:42 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:40 LightningStrike wrote:
The present stuff and the MM 2nd KP is makign my head spin faster than Mercury orbiting the sun T_T


Read the OP - scum had 3 kp that night. MM can deliver BOTH the faction kill and his own kill. 2 KP is the default formula, third is MM which is additional KP.

Ya I know but I guess my head spinning is mostly from
1. Playing 2 games at once.
2. Present stuff from past days.
3. Tubesock being town when he looked scummier than me on Campus Mafia.


Tip 1: Don't play 2 games at the same time
Tip 2: NEVER play 2 games at the same time if you're newbie
Tip 3: Get coached by me

Ps: Tubesock was totes town

But I can't get coached by you once either of the games end
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 22 2014 22:50 GMT
#5008
So I sapose were just killing hf? Oh well wanted to toy with him some. Its still kind of an unnecessary risk but hf feel apart here.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:50 GMT
#5009
On December 23 2014 07:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:47 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:42 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:40 LightningStrike wrote:
The present stuff and the MM 2nd KP is makign my head spin faster than Mercury orbiting the sun T_T


Read the OP - scum had 3 kp that night. MM can deliver BOTH the faction kill and his own kill. 2 KP is the default formula, third is MM which is additional KP.

Ya I know but I guess my head spinning is mostly from
1. Playing 2 games at once.
2. Present stuff from past days.
3. Tubesock being town when he looked scummier than me on Campus Mafia.


Tip 1: Don't play 2 games at the same time
Tip 2: NEVER play 2 games at the same time if you're newbie
Tip 3: Get coached by me

Ps: Tubesock was totes town

But I can't get coached by you once either of the games end


We will manage that, eventually
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 22 2014 22:52 GMT
#5010
Lol i go to work and this place explodes xP anything i should know in the last five mins?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:52 GMT
#5011
On December 23 2014 07:50 sicklucker wrote:
So I sapose were just killing hf? Oh well wanted to toy with him some. Its still kind of an unnecessary risk but hf feel apart here.


+ Show Spoiler +
The correct play was to lynch Xatalos, so we would confirm HTS, FF and HF. But I want to hard to see if I'm right on holyflare that I can't wait another day.
And now, it's EXTREMELY dangerous to change the lynch to Xatalos because there isn't much time left and scum can manage to get more votes on a townie
I'm adorable.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:53 GMT
#5012
On December 23 2014 07:50 sicklucker wrote:
So I sapose were just killing hf? Oh well wanted to toy with him some. Its still kind of an unnecessary risk but hf feel apart here.


It's not worth it. I know Vivax brought up the part about making his gf yell at him...no. I'm not that cruel.

My other half thankfully doesn't mind my playing forum mafia though. I've told him to try the next student game, surely he couldn't be any worse than me.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:53 GMT
#5013
On December 23 2014 07:52 rsoultin wrote:
Lol i go to work and this place explodes xP anything i should know in the last five mins?


HTS is big tittied nigella, roleblocked Xatalos.
HF is mafia

We are finally lynching him.
I'm adorable.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:54 GMT
#5014
On December 23 2014 07:52 rsoultin wrote:
Lol i go to work and this place explodes xP anything i should know in the last five mins?


HF presented a case on me and tried to get me lynched. Except that I am Nigella. I roleclaimed to stop the wagon, expose lies and I came back with concluding that both he and Xatalos are scum.

Xatalos is confirmed scum from my JK actions last night along with FF's KP present.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 22 2014 22:54 GMT
#5015
So HF is a for funsies lynch over confirmed mafia xata.....

WHYYYY
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 22 2014 22:54 GMT
#5016
Well another wellplayed game hts I knew there was something off about you tho...
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:54 GMT
#5017
On December 23 2014 07:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:50 sicklucker wrote:
So I sapose were just killing hf? Oh well wanted to toy with him some. Its still kind of an unnecessary risk but hf feel apart here.


It's not worth it. I know Vivax brought up the part about making his gf yell at him...no. I'm not that cruel.

My other half thankfully doesn't mind my playing forum mafia though. I've told him to try the next student game, surely he couldn't be any worse than me.

Your other half O_o What the hell is this sorcery?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#5018
On December 23 2014 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:53 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:50 sicklucker wrote:
So I sapose were just killing hf? Oh well wanted to toy with him some. Its still kind of an unnecessary risk but hf feel apart here.


It's not worth it. I know Vivax brought up the part about making his gf yell at him...no. I'm not that cruel.

My other half thankfully doesn't mind my playing forum mafia though. I've told him to try the next student game, surely he couldn't be any worse than me.

Your other half O_o What the hell is this sorcery?

She's only half the sky
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#5019
On December 23 2014 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
So HF is a for funsies lynch over confirmed mafia xata.....

WHYYYY


Because FUN!!!!
I'm adorable.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#5020
On December 23 2014 07:52 GlowingBear wrote:
And now, it's EXTREMELY dangerous to change the lynch to Xatalos because there isn't much time left and scum can manage to get more votes on a townie
[/spoiler]

I agree and this is what HF was banking on as his last resort.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15044
Calm 2020
Mini 148
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto20
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Liquid`Hasu673
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2122
shahzam487
RotterdaM377
ToD292
C9.Mang0275
WinterStarcraft232
Dewaltoss51
JuggernautJason39
ZombieGrub39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 4m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.