• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7358 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 249

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 265 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:23 GMT
#4961
I think it's fair enough, I've read the vote counts and it matches your story.

What I'm getting a little hesitant is that you want to lynch HF over confirmed scum. Why?
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:24 GMT
#4962
On December 23 2014 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
I think it's fair enough, I've read the vote counts and it matches your story.

What I'm getting a little hesitant is that you want to lynch HF over confirmed scum. Why?

because HF is confirmed scum too.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:25 GMT
#4963
On December 23 2014 07:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm a confused little lamb. Doesn't your JK confirm xata as mafia? Why not vote xata instead of hf?


It confirms Xatalos as scum, so we should be going for Xatalos on principle, but I think HF is using that as one last method to keep himself alive.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:25 GMT
#4964
On December 23 2014 07:23 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Holyflare, you are the lynch for tonight. Xatalos will go for D6.


No push oats plz. Because theres still some doubt and we cant screw this up.


Lol SL
Lol

ROFL

You wanted to lynch HF. I've being scumreading him the entire game. We have a confirmed mafia. And suddenly you want to LYNCH OATS?

W
T
F
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2014 22:25 GMT
#4965
I don't see how in a million years I'm confirmed scum. Seemingly as there's 2 mafia kp if xata was rb'd and he was sending kp maybe someone would assume I'd know that. Apparently i don't.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:25 GMT
#4966
HTS roleblock Xata again tonight and we will see what happens.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:26 GMT
#4967
On December 23 2014 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
I think it's fair enough, I've read the vote counts and it matches your story.

What I'm getting a little hesitant is that you want to lynch HF over confirmed scum. Why?

because HF is confirmed scum too.


Tell me why.
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 22 2014 22:26 GMT
#4968
confusedfeast
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:26 GMT
#4969
On December 23 2014 07:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:23 sicklucker wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Holyflare, you are the lynch for tonight. Xatalos will go for D6.


No push oats plz. Because theres still some doubt and we cant screw this up.


Lol SL
Lol

ROFL

You wanted to lynch HF. I've being scumreading him the entire game. We have a confirmed mafia. And suddenly you want to LYNCH OATS?

W
T
F

sicklucker is the weirdest person in here nothing surprising here.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2014 22:26 GMT
#4970
Like seriously. Kill xata and rb ME and realise there's still 2kp
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:27 GMT
#4971
On December 23 2014 07:25 Holyflare wrote:
I don't see how in a million years I'm confirmed scum. Seemingly as there's 2 mafia kp if xata was rb'd and he was sending kp maybe someone would assume I'd know that. Apparently i don't.


I'm trying to follow your logic. Can you break it down a little bit more?
I'm adorable.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:27 GMT
#4972
On December 23 2014 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
You should read my rsoul case before blindly confirming him as town.


Ritoky was confirmed scum, you had 3kp that night, two revealed the two power roles, I had saved Rasputin, and Ritoky admitted to shooting him. Rit flipped scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 22 2014 22:27 GMT
#4973
On December 23 2014 07:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:23 sicklucker wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Holyflare, you are the lynch for tonight. Xatalos will go for D6.


No push oats plz. Because theres still some doubt and we cant screw this up.


Lol SL
Lol

ROFL

You wanted to lynch HF. I've being scumreading him the entire game. We have a confirmed mafia. And suddenly you want to LYNCH OATS?

W
T
F


???? Its called playing it safe you moron. Hts says oats is mafia. Hf says oats is mafia. Problem?
I want hf to suffer dude. I want him to post 1000 word essays everyday untill hes voted out last and town wins the game
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:28 GMT
#4974
On December 23 2014 07:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 23 2014 07:23 GlowingBear wrote:
I think it's fair enough, I've read the vote counts and it matches your story.

What I'm getting a little hesitant is that you want to lynch HF over confirmed scum. Why?

because HF is confirmed scum too.


Tell me why.

Your case and HTS case on HF just makes me feel he is confirmed scum. His behavior seemed shaky with him afking while no one mentions but when he is mentioned he go to active mode. Would be weird behavior as town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:28 GMT
#4975
On December 23 2014 07:25 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS roleblock Xata again tonight and we will see what happens.


Absolutely. Even if I get killed and they have an RB, roleblocks are simultanous. If HF goes down like he should, this is the obvious next step.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:28 GMT
#4976
HTS, again, how do you know there was a confirmed save and a confirmed RB?
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2014 22:29 GMT
#4977
On December 23 2014 07:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2014 07:25 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS roleblock Xata again tonight and we will see what happens.


Absolutely. Even if I get killed and they have an RB, roleblocks are simultanous. If HF goes down like he should, this is the obvious next step.

If HF is the roleblocker then scum would concede then?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 22 2014 22:29 GMT
#4978
On December 23 2014 07:28 GlowingBear wrote:
HTS, again, how do you know there was a confirmed save and a confirmed RB?

The only other option is that mafia and I stacked KP on xata
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 22 2014 22:30 GMT
#4979
On December 23 2014 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
If HF is the roleblocker then scum would concede then?


I don't know. That is speculation at this point. Obviously no access to Scum QT.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 22 2014 22:30 GMT
#4980
MASON AND 3rd GHOST SHOULD CLAIM RIGHT NOW.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
Nina 130
SpeCial 85
ViBE79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever255
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox564
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1984
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 282
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie773
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 56m
INu's Battles
11h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 56m
OSC
23h 11m
Replay Cast
23h 56m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.