• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7084 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 230

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 265 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 20 2014 09:05 GMT
#4581
@ GlowingBear: Josué P.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 09:12 GMT
#4582
Didn't even realise hts switched to tube... Ew
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 09:16 GMT
#4583
I'm also taking a new strategy in this game from now on. Completely ignore absolutely everyone that mentions me as mafia because they are incompetent and it will lead me into a spiral of defence and flame. I'm absolutely exhausted from 3 cycles of defending myself on the same crap.

Just going to post my own things and exclusively comment on things related to what i post/people post about my stuff.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 20 2014 09:20 GMT
#4584
Like this is sad but I see too many scum that I have to give hf more thought as town.

Hts insanely strong meta read
xix Horrible voting/not trying at all.
oats Meta + 4 page filter in a 230 page game? Like really dude?
templar Meta and all 4 of these guys are scummy if you dont even count meta

Like theres prop only 3-4 scum left so thats like a good case for a hf town. I still think hes mafia but were basically in lylo so ill let whosoever in the final 3 deal with that.

The chances are one of those four are town so we should spend tomorrow to figure out who. And vote out hts whos always mafia lol.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 09:31 GMT
#4585
On December 16 2014 04:51 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 04:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
I was never sold on tubesack being town but there was one post that made me wonder

On December 14 2014 07:24 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
heading to work really soon, any objections to me staying on HF?


I do. Me or Kel. Take your pick.


Who gives an ultimatum between himself and his scum buddy?


I believe that was around the time he told Rasputin he didn't deserve to live, or if he died it would give his case massive credence. I remember that and that sounded like he was misguided. I am pretty sure I can find the quote because I remember very well Rasputin telling him off for that.


On December 19 2014 10:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Rasputin, HF's case on Templar is checking out. I dove into it during dinner, and that combined with GB's comment on the Tubesock tunnel makes him look really bad. As it stands I have no issues changing votes.



Wut. Hts sees tube giving an ultimatum about kelsier and himself from the other day, sees the case on templar with awful push on tube and agrees with it. Votes tube...?

Not to mention scum read gb pushing scum read templar who is pushing scum read tube???

On December 20 2014 06:01 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 05:52 rsoultin wrote:
The kill HF cheering squad is not around. Makes me wonder why. Makes me uncomfortable lynching Templar. -shrugs- Call me paranoid if you wish. I am, lol.


Rasputin, the magic number is six. If I were queen of Liquidia, I'd get rid of both GB and Templar, but seriously can that wagon realistically get another five votes in the remaining two hours?


Wut.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 20 2014 09:41 GMT
#4586
Like good find. I knew about that woulda went into it later. She town reads tube then helps push him when its convenient for her. Like shes the lynch theres nothing else to talk about that discussion is over. Who do we lynch next?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 09:55 GMT
#4587
On December 20 2014 09:39 rsoultin wrote:
lol not technically HF

8:4 - 2 NKs
8:3 - scumlynch
5:3 - 2 NKs
5:2 - scumlynch
3:2 - 2 NKs
3:1 - scumlynch
2:1 - 1 NK
yolo??

but yeah...can't afford another mislynch ><


Like
HOW CAN YOU BE AWARE OF THIS AND VOTE TUBE.
WHAT A DAMN THROW.
Been lynching scum all day except D1 and then there's this shit. D3 when I'm not around at EoD scum sneaks in a mislynch thanks to 2 noobs. Lynch Xata/Templar/HTS and if we don't win it's thanks to this day. Xata'ss voteswitches being legendary shitty scummy voteswitches AGAIN.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 20 2014 10:11 GMT
#4588
Mafia could also have the kp and if its 4 then the game is already actually over. It would explain why they made the mislynch wagon so blatantly obvious (templar,hts,xixav) At the very least they have a present they might consider opening now that you guys seem to believe me about them.

Like are all of oats,hf,gb town? Probably not so lets hope they dont have the kp. I gotta stop posting

Rstoulin yes you just lead the most obvious mafia wagon of all time. Like when you lead a wagon and 3 of the people following you are on everyones mafia. You just abandon ship...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 20 2014 10:33 GMT
#4589
I think ve gets mad points for not pushing an easy lynch on me day 1 I was horrible
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 20 2014 10:35 GMT
#4590
^ wrong thread grrr my last two posts wasted
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 12:36 GMT
#4591
Wow, Vivax is town...

Took me too long to realise, sorry.

I'm with you, Vivax. I think your analysis is informative. HTS, Xat and Templar makes a lot of sense.
But oats is playing this game so indifferently that it makes me shiver.
Maybe he is a possible 4 mafia?
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 20 2014 12:42 GMT
#4592
What analysis?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 20 2014 13:45 GMT
#4593
On December 20 2014 21:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, Vivax is town...

Took me too long to realise, sorry.

I'm with you, Vivax. I think your analysis is informative. HTS, Xat and Templar makes a lot of sense.
But oats is playing this game so indifferently that it makes me shiver.
Maybe he is a possible 4 mafia?

you guys said so much useless shit man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 20 2014 13:52 GMT
#4594
slam is super useless man.
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 13:59 GMT
#4595
On December 20 2014 22:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
slam is super useless man.


Way more useful than the standard I'm used to, Slam is doing well this game and I don't get the feeling he simply piles up on mislynches.
Quite the opposite for you. Wasted votes, bad thread overview, weird scumreads, including me. Low thread presence.

But that wagon on tubesock must have been fueled by all the scummers and if it wasn't town deserves to lose.
Killing either Templar or HF would have told us a fuckton about the D2 votecount (for example, if Templar flipped town we would know that no scum was on HF and he's thus scum, if Templar was scum we'd have known that HF most likely is town) and instead an IC gets lynched that gives us no information at all.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2014 14:03 GMT
#4596
Not that it matters cause now I'll just stubbornly lynch Templar->Xata-> HTS without going back to reading anything, idgaf since that tubesock lynch.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 14:28 GMT
#4597
On December 20 2014 22:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 21:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, Vivax is town...

Took me too long to realise, sorry.

I'm with you, Vivax. I think your analysis is informative. HTS, Xat and Templar makes a lot of sense.
But oats is playing this game so indifferently that it makes me shiver.
Maybe he is a possible 4 mafia?

you guys said so much useless shit man.


Sorry, you have been extremely useful in this game, I'd love to play of your way
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 20 2014 15:04 GMT
#4598
Lol, okay, well...y'all are so certain and all, and I'm not certain about players in this game at all, so I'll leave it to the experts, then. I just find it odd that some of the same ones spouting 100% certainty about particular players earlier are now spouting 100% certainty about different ones.

But hey, there's no scenario where that was just a town fuck-up of course, three of us have to be scum, no other possibility. Maybe I'm just the most stupid person in this game, but if that's the case, it'll benefit y'all for me to shut up, so that's what I'm doing. Feel free to ask if you want something from me. I don't actually believe most of the scum were in that wagon, but I'm just stupid, and you don't want to hear it, and hell I may be wrong anyway so...whatevs.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 20 2014 18:18 GMT
#4599
On December 20 2014 23:28 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 22:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 20 2014 21:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, Vivax is town...

Took me too long to realise, sorry.

I'm with you, Vivax. I think your analysis is informative. HTS, Xat and Templar makes a lot of sense.
But oats is playing this game so indifferently that it makes me shiver.
Maybe he is a possible 4 mafia?

you guys said so much useless shit man.


Sorry, you have been extremely useful in this game, I'd love to play of your way

Yeah what a difference right.

man.

I kinda agree with your list vivax.
yeah ok seems alright.

No gg, No skill.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 20 2014 19:28 GMT
#4600
On December 21 2014 03:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 23:28 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 22:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 20 2014 21:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, Vivax is town...

Took me too long to realise, sorry.

I'm with you, Vivax. I think your analysis is informative. HTS, Xat and Templar makes a lot of sense.
But oats is playing this game so indifferently that it makes me shiver.
Maybe he is a possible 4 mafia?

you guys said so much useless shit man.


Sorry, you have been extremely useful in this game, I'd love to play of your way

Yeah what a difference right.

man.

I kinda agree with your list vivax.
yeah ok seems alright.



I thought we talked nonsense
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4074
Rain 1787
GuemChi 552
FanTaSy 390
sSak 48
Bale 40
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Fuzer 53
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1167
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King273
Other Games
summit1g8012
WinterStarcraft652
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1318
• Rush917
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur790
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 18m
INu's Battles
5h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 18m
OSC
16h 33m
Replay Cast
17h 18m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.