On December 20 2014 07:59 Tubesock wrote:
Fecal, you make me want to shake babies.
Fecal, you make me want to shake babies.
I get that a lot
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On December 20 2014 07:59 Tubesock wrote: Fecal, you make me want to shake babies. I get that a lot | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
| ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
Throw me a PM if you think I've gotten it wrong. Otherrwise, I'll announce the flip in a few minutes. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
Night 4 Tubesock the Joyful Child has been lynched | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On December 20 2014 08:00 Holyflare wrote: You guys are literally fuck wits This is true, I may have gotten a little silly there sorry. | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
Btw koshi, you're a great player, you're just not as good as HF. Didn't mean to downplay you. | ||
|
Half the Sky
Germany9029 Posts
GG Tubesock. | ||
|
LightningStrike
United States14277 Posts
| ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
hf hts xata maybe templar? scumteam | ||
|
sicklucker
Canada16987 Posts
On December 20 2014 08:36 LightningStrike wrote: Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T NO SHIT SHEEP ME PUTIN IS LOSING US THIS GAME | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
sorry tube, gg bud | ||
|
LightningStrike
United States14277 Posts
On December 20 2014 08:37 sicklucker wrote: Show nested quote + On December 20 2014 08:36 LightningStrike wrote: Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T NO SHIT SHEEP ME PUTIN IS LOSING US THIS GAME I was the one who put the case on Tubesock I should be blamed for his demise. | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
So you either lynch HF or Templar. The Tubesock mislynch is stupid and town should be ashamed of that. | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
On December 20 2014 08:37 sicklucker wrote: Show nested quote + On December 20 2014 08:36 LightningStrike wrote: Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T NO SHIT SHEEP ME PUTIN IS LOSING US THIS GAME Yo, we should be both on the same team, bro. Make sense and I'll sheep you. | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
On December 20 2014 08:38 rsoultin wrote: Show nested quote + On December 20 2014 08:37 sicklucker wrote: On December 20 2014 08:36 LightningStrike wrote: Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T NO SHIT SHEEP ME PUTIN IS LOSING US THIS GAME Yo, we should be both on the same team, bro. Make sense and I'll sheep you. Do you want him to make sense just as you did in this lynch? If so, PLEASE, VOTE KIM KARDASHIAN | ||
|
LightningStrike
United States14277 Posts
On December 20 2014 08:39 GlowingBear wrote: Show nested quote + On December 20 2014 08:38 rsoultin wrote: On December 20 2014 08:37 sicklucker wrote: On December 20 2014 08:36 LightningStrike wrote: Wow Tubesock really wasn't a good town T_T We need to think about tomorrows Lynch or Lose. Tubesock I sorry but those slips made me look at you way to scummy sorry bro T_T NO SHIT SHEEP ME PUTIN IS LOSING US THIS GAME Yo, we should be both on the same team, bro. Make sense and I'll sheep you. Do you want him to make sense just as you did in this lynch? If so, PLEASE, VOTE KIM KARDASHIAN I would rather vote Justin Bieber thank very much. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Mini Horang2 EffOrt Soma Rush Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2121 Liquid`RaSZi1256 B2W.Neo677 hiko657 dupreeh520 ceh9371 crisheroes309 Khaldor284 420jenkins222 Livibee206 QueenE122 Trikslyr89 Beastyqt76 Dewaltoss65 C9.Mang056 ZerO(Twitch)15 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|